Driveway Guys

Reviews for Driveway Guys

Trish in Oshawa
Trish in Oshawa
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

Driveway Guys did a bang up job on sealing my driveway!

Driveway Guys
(905) 665-6937
81 Downey Dr
Whitby
L1M 1J6

Actually had this company hired through another person who found them, and I have to admit, this company does exactly what they say they will do.

Crackers were filled as promised, and the sealer was sprayed on with absolute perfection. I was impressed that not one area was missed AND no over spray anywhere!

They're top notch in my books and will be the FIRST company I call once my driveway needs attention again.

Thank YOU Driveway Guys!

Your Very Happy Customer :-)

RAP
RAP
6 reviews Ajax, ON

re-paving

This is our second time using them and they gave us a discount for using them again. Reliable with bookings and appointment times and easy payment methods. I won't go anywhere else- hassle free!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Driveway Sealing and Repair

These guys are very quick and very good at what they do. Ed was super responsive to my inquiry. I needed a 2-car driveway sealed and a small hole filled in one corner. After e-mailing the company to get some information, Ed was at my home the very same day to provide a quote. The work was scheduled for the next day, and the work was done to a very high standard. The interlock pavers on either side did not have a drop of oil, which shows a lot of care and attention was put in. I can't say the same for some other companies I've seen. Highly recommend Ed and The Driveway Guys!

Steve in Ajax
Steve in Ajax
1 review , ON

Fantastic from start to finish!

Ed responded to my HomeStars request quickly, came out the next day for an extimate and the next week, the work was done. The job was a 4 car driveway with a large spot to be repaired. From the repair work to the sealing, top notch service. No overspray with the sealing and great experience!

Joe in Courtice
Joe in Courtice
5 reviews Courtice, ON

Driveway Sealing

Ed and his crew always do a great job...I am always impressed with how quick he responds and how easy he is to deal with. He has fair prices, and takes great care with his work.

I honestly don't know why anyone would buy the water-based driveway sealer from the hardware store...the price is about the same, the quality is not as good, and you have to do the work yourself.

Calling Ed is much easier.

Charlotte in Toronto
Charlotte in Toronto

Great Job & Friendly

One man showed up a day after I asked for a quote and did a great job sealing my double driveway. The man was friendly and completed the work quickly with no overstay.

mehran in Toronto
mehran in Toronto

Did my single car driveway August 2017

Ed is really cool to work with. Straightforward and no BS. Gave me the quote, came to my place and his crew did the work very neatly and very quickly. No splatter or mess and anything faulty. Now I hope the sealant lasts.

RM
RM
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Driveway sealing

I have used these guys a few times, last time was 2015 and the driveway still looks really good. They trim the grass on the sides of you driveway, clean it up, and spray the sealant. Very neat, nothing on the house, sidewalk, or grass.

Aaron in Ajax
Aaron in Ajax
16 reviews Ajax, ON

driveway seal

Ed and his team were excellent. Great customer service and pricing! The care and attention to detail when sealing our driveway was amazing - not one drop of overspray on our interlocking border or apron. We will be using Ed again!

Stephanie
Stephanie
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway Seal

This review is long over due, I FEEL terrible its late, but better late then never! THESE guys are truly amazing! We were new to Brooklin in OCtober and they showed excellent customer service, and ED was very quick to get back to me! I will be using them again! Its always nice when you can tell people actually care about what they are doing and the customers they are serving! TEN stars is not ENOUGH!

More about Driveway Guys

Driveway sealing and minor repair. We service all of Durham Region and sometimes depending on the work we go outside our area. Driveway Guys is registered with the Ministry of Transportation and we are totally insured. We do both residential and commercial work. All of our work is 100% guaranteed. ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Whitby?