Dinardo Kitchen Ltd

211 Ossington Ave Toronto ON M6J 2Z8

Reviews for Dinardo Kitchen Ltd

Barb - Downtown Toronto
Barb - Downtown Toronto

They built my custom kitchen cupboards 18 years ago and they still look amazing!

Dinardo Kitchen Ltd
416-532-9233
211 Ossington Ave
Toronto
M6J 2Z8

So I was just admiring my beautiful kitchen cupboards this morning. Dinardo Kitchens (used to be located on Ossington Ave, have now moved to 1666 St. Clair Ave. W.) custom built them. These guys know what they're doing. I had them do my kitchen 19 years ago now and guess what? It's still beautiful! I get compliments about about all the time. They were patient when I was very specific about the colour I wanted the cupboards stained and did it a few times to make sure we were on the same page. They thought of everything (holes for outlets, cut-out for microwave, corner cupboard, pantry space etc. I'm so happy with it and will get them to do my other kitchen (in a different apartment).

Mike W in Riverdale
Mike W in Riverdale
1 review ,

kitchen cabinetry in rental unit

if you are in the market for well built but "economical" kitchen cabinetry, check these guys out. On time, on-budget. The pic is the overhead and counter that dinardo built for us.