Delta Air Systems

Paul in Bradford
Paul in Bradford
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Air Conditioner Repair

Every person from Delta that we have spoken with has shown the knowledge required to diagnose and fix our issues without hesitation. This is what one might expect from any company, but, we all know that is not always the case. What sets Delta apart is their professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure our needs were met in a more than timely fashion, that no detail was left unchecked, all while displaying a genuinely happy and positive attitude. Calvin and his team have been the leading company in their field for so many years for too many reasons to count. Thank You for taking care of my family as you would your own.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We at Delta Air Systems always appreciate our customers taking the time to let us know that we have done our jobs correctly and that you are happy with our services!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Lennox Furnace / AC Installation

I had a Lennox furnace/AC installation with Delta Systems a few months ago to replace our 22 year old unit, and just got around to leaving a review. The team was absolutely amazing; the best people I have ever dealt. First off, due to Covid, I wanted to limit in-person interaction as much as possible. As such, everything---from checking the configuration of my furnace room, to deciding which units to purchase---was handled/decided over email and video calls with Jordan. Jordan is extremely patient in answering all my questions; she's quick to respond to emails, clear in her explanations, flexible, personable, enthusiastic. The installation went smoothly and was finished within 1 day, and I mostly communicated with the installation team (Jason & Andrew) by phone. Tammy handled the payment and warranties. The whole process was so smooth and transparent, in part due to the excellent communication between the whole team (for example, Jordan passed on my instructions to the installation team, and everything is documented on their online system). The quotes are also reasonable; I have compared a few quotes from other companies before going with Delta. I was quite nervous about getting such a big job done while the pandemic is still going on, but the Delta team made my family and I feel extremely safe. It has been a few months now, and we haven't experienced any issues with the new heater/AC system; it is quiet and comfortable. Highly recommend Delta Air Systems to anyone who might need heater/AC installations.

Thank you very much for your kind words and we appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so! I have forwarded your accolades to our team! We are happy you are satisfied with your system and we hope it brings you many years of comfort!

Sincerely,

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Air conditioner

I was very pleased with the installation, they were courteous and professional, adhering to all COVID policies. Delta installed my previous air conditioner and also my furnace, needless to say I think they are top notch!

RachelB
RachelB
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

New furnace

Our furnace broke on a Friday and Delta had a new one installed by the end of the following Monday. They clearly set out our options so we could make an informed decision within our budget. They were efficient, courteous and proceeded with no fuss. It’s been a year and Meghan has just been round to do a courtesy check to make sure the furnace and humidifier are working correctly. We are so happy with this company and can’t recommend them highly enough.

Thank you very much Rachel for your very kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time for you to complete this review. We at Delta Air are very happy that we could assist you.

R & P
R & P
1 review Kitchener, ON

Replaced furnace and air conditioner

Furnace stopped working. Next morning technician diagnosed problem. Needed new furnace. Tanya in sales came within a few hours, thoroughly explained options. Next morning Vince and Dakota arrived and new furnace was installed and heating by 3pm which was 41 hours since old furnace stopped working. Next day new a/c installed. Overall friendly expert prompt professional service.

Thank you very much for your review! We greatly appreciate it! We are happy that we got you up and running right away and that you are pleased with out service. I will let Tanya, Vince and Dakota know about your review.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Daikin airconditioner and furnace

We had Delta install both a new furnace and air conditioner a month ago. They were very friendly, professional, good people to work with. Our sales person checked up on the job after it was complete and then came by a week later to ‘balance’ our heat sources, ensuring we were getting the most of our new furnace.

Thank you very much for your rating! It is greatly appreciated! We are so happy that you are getting the most out of your new furnace. Happy Holidays to you and your family from the Delta Air Systems family!

Richard in Aurora
Richard in Aurora
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

furnace, A/C replacement

Yes, after 21 years+, our old furnace was still working OK, however with heading into another Canadian winter and the prospect of selling our home we felt it was a good time to replace both the furnace and A/C. It has been now 3 weeks and 2 snowfalls of truly home comfort since Delta Air Systems installed our new furnace, A/C and thermostat . We absolutely made the right choice to go with Delta Air Systems. Their friendly and professional manner in helping us with our options made our decision to replace the old system indeed a smart move. The furnace is so quiet we hardly know when it is running. The installers took the time to show us just how easy it is to understand, control and program the thermostat. The display is so clear that the temperature can be seen at a glance anywhere in the room. Our new heating system will definitely be a big advantage when it comes time to sell our home. I would truly recommend Delta Air system to anyone needing a new heating, A/C system. Thank you.
Richard

Thank you Richard for your review!! We greatly appreciate it and we are so happy that you are very satisfied with your purchase!!

Ruby
Ruby
1 review Waterloo, ON

On a Monday morning, I called Delta at 7:00 am leaving a message that I needed a furnace installed ASAP. I was so impressed and surprised to hear from Tanya,, a Sales Rep at 7:15 am setting up a consultation time later that day. My first impressions of Tanya were “Wow”. I left for work feeling relieved. Later that day, at my home, Tanya explained all my options and the quote she emailed me was designed in easily understood categories from Best, Better, Good and Value. There was no pressure on which furnace to buy or payment plan. Liam and Brandon were the technicians that installed my furnace and airconditioner. They were professional and the cleanup was outstanding. LIam patiently explained how to change the furnace filter. Tanya returned a day later to set up and teach me the new wifi thermostat. Being aware that I wasn’t tech savvy, Tanya checked in with me to make sure all was OK. I am SO IMPRESSED with this family run business and feel great about my decision to go with Delta. Delta’s customer service is top notch.

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review!! I have passed it on to Tanya, Liam and Brandon! We are so happy that you are very satisfied with your purchase.

helmann.wilhelm in Toronto
helmann.wilhelm in Toronto
4 reviews Kitchener, ON

Furnace and A/C Installation

Probably the best customer service I’ve experienced in a while. Unlike other companies that tried pressuring me into rental furnaces – or was vague in their offer/charges - Delta Air actually explained their prices and products in detail. That being said, John from Delta Air stayed in touch throughout the whole process and always took the time to answer any questions or concerns I might have had. As for the installation itself, Jason and Andrew were very considerate and professional, while Tammy was incredibly helpful with the warranty/rebates. Cannot recommend this company enough. Thanks again for everything!

Good morning Mr. Helmann, Thank you very much for your review we greatly appreciate it! I will forward your review to the installers and all the install department! Have a wonderful day!

Natasha Paterson in Guelph
Natasha Paterson in Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Excellent service

We recently hired Delta to replace our furnace and install an air conditioner (at the same time). The technicians were extremely professional and did their work with care. This work happened during COVID and they were very respectful and cautious. They showed up wearing masks (before this was required).
We were a bit nervous of damage to our hardwood floors throughout the house as they had to bring large equipment through the house. But they put down mats and we didn’t find a scratch or dent when they were done.
Communication was excellent throughout the process and the invoice was exactly as it was quoted.
We had an issue after installation (the fan was not working properly). We reported it and a technician came in and resolved the issue promptly at no extra charge. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again.

Good afternoon.

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate your kind words and are very happy that you are satisfied with our work performance.

Sincerely,

More about Delta Air Systems

Delta Air Systems has been in the business of improving the quality of the environment in homes and businesses since the 1950's. Our approach has always been to listen first --fully understanding your needs makes it simple to develop practical and cost effective solutions.

We service what we sell and sell only what we service. That's why we deal only with the top brand names in the industry. Established manufacturers with products that are certified, tested and approved.

Delta Air Systems has passed the Lennox Quality Dealer Standards Program. It is a commitment to excellence through top quality customer service consistent in all participating independent dealers.

For helpful tips and information, please visit our blog: https://deltaairsystems.com/blog/

Our services includes: Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, HRV/ERVs, Air Filtration, Geothermal, Residential Drain Water Heat Recovery systems, hot water tanks, tankless water heaters, tubeheaters, garage heater, space heaters, fireplaces, thermostats, duct cleaning, ductwork, chimney liners, ductless mini split, Hepa filter,IAQ, filters, AC, water softeners, electronic air cleaners, Ecobee thermostats,honeywell ,dehumidifiers, humidifiers, boilers, UV lights,.
We also service Aprilaire, Carrier, York, Monitor, Trane, Lennox, Goodman, Amana, Coleman, Bryant, Payne, Reliance, Rheem, Rudd, Heil, Keeprite, Luxaire, Ducane, Kozy, Town & Country, Montigo, Viessmann, Larrs, American Standard, heating & air conditioning issues are our specialty.
Install, service, and maintenance plans for red flagged furnaces, air systems, hvac, heating, cooling, furnace, air conditioner, cracked heat exchange, fireplaces, etc.