Dayvan Inc

Reviews for Dayvan Inc

pat sky from Old Toronto
pat sky from Old Toronto

Filing drawer pieces

The contractor who built my house made custom made filing drawers. However, my files would not fit, so I needed a little piece to make the size of the files adjustable. It is so annoying ot have drawers that do not hold hanging files properly.

I went with a piece from another drawer in another location and asked for it at the showroom.

The receptionist could not find the piece, but when she called the salesman, it took it all of 5 seconds to give her the number. It took longer for the stockroom to pick it off the shelf though, as there were 5 or 6 people ahead of me.

The pieces were perfect and very cheap. Well worth searching them out so I coudl use my filing drawers more effectively.

Stephen Hebscher from York
Stephen Hebscher from York
2 reviews York, ON

Door handles

We have purchased several knobs for our condo through dayvan. They have a great selection of knobs and handles. The staff there are very friendly and helpful. They helped us sort through the various options.