Cuvers

BBQ Equipment & Service
GTA

Reviews for Cuvers

MWM Toronto

I had a padded weatherproof cover custom made for my Eden bass amplifier. John was incredibly helpful and painstaking during the process, double-checking the dimensions so everything would be perfect. It was! The cover is superb, beautifully made, and ideal for my needs. To top it off, John knocked himself out to make sure the finished cover got to me really quickly. John, I can't thank you enough for this! Cheers & Best, Michael Morse

Lips Angelo - Blues Harmonica Player

John from Cuvers, provided exceptional customer support. Communication was excellent. Sent amplifier specs via email and received both amp covers quickly, via Fedex. Well made leatherette, one of them lined to protect my custom amplifier. Perfect fit. Will do business with these guys again. Highly recommend.

John from Otter Lake

After being frustrated by the selection of bbq covers out there (I couldn't find one to fit my new bbq with the side shelves folded down), I faxed Cuvers a diagram of my grill with its measurements. They made me a custom cover out of high grade leatherette (better quality than you'll find in most box stores) and it fits perfectly! I only paid $51.00 for the cover (taxes and delivery included). I highly recommend them their product and attention to detail was refreshing. They even followed up after the sale to make sure everything was the way I wanted it.

Toolman from Highland Creek

This company makes custom covers for BBQ’s, air conditioners patio furniture as well as custom carrying cases. I had a cover made for my air conditioner about 3 years ago because I was dissatisfied with the quality of anything I could find in the stores. The price was about $25 and the quality was fantastic. I come from a house of sewers. I can say that this guy sews vinyl like my mother sewed wedding dresses! I gave the measurement over the phone and he delivered a perfectly fitting cover several days later. He insisted on seeing it on the A/C himself. Perfect fit, and three winters later it looks as good as the day he delivered it! Highly recommend!

More about Cuvers

Cuvers is Toronto-based manufacturer of quality outdoor covers, cases, and bags. We custom create covers for bbqs, ac units, trailers, snowblowers, or just about any type of cover you need! Services include patching, reinforcement and repairs to most textile/ canvas products. WE DO NOT CLEAN OR SERVICE BBQS.