Cuvers

GTA

Reviews for Cuvers

Smith - Maple, Ontario in Scarborough
Smith - Maple, Ontario in Scarborough

AMAZING COVERS FOR ALL OF MY OUTDOOR PARADISE NEEDS !!!!!!!!!

Costas has created custom covers for all of of my outdoor items. They all fit perfectly and are made from material that I think will last far longer than store bought off the shelf standard fit covers or specialty covers that I was quoted crazy amounts for. Costas created custom covers with fasteners for my Napoleon Bi-Pro825 bbq head that is built into an outdoor island/kitchen, a curtain that covers the built in stainless steel bar fridge in the island, a custom cover for the roll away cooler and a custom cover for the outdoor TV that we use all year round. All the covers match and fit like a glove. The customer service was amazing and Costas obviously takes pride in his workmanship and the experience he provides his customers.

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto
1 review Blainville, QC

Customer cover for my DCS gas grill with side burners.

My DCS BBQ is 15 years old but looks and function as it did when I bought it. Unfortunately the OEM cover had see it's better days. I searched the internet and stores to find a suitable cover to avail. So, decided to look for a custom solution. Prices of stock covers of good quality and similar size were around $100 so I expected the cost for customer to be in the $200+ range easy. I initially tried a supplier in the US and was quoted $380 USD! That is $500+ CDN!!! OMG. So looked some more and fell on Cuvers. They were great, had me send different pictures and measurements and then quoted $130. With shipping and tax the total was $168 CDN. I proceeded to order and within a week or so received my custom cover. It fits great and the quality is very good, excellent even. Very pleased with my purchase and recommend highly based on my experience.

Private User reviews Saint-Quentin, NB

Big Green Egg Table Cover

Received our cover today and fits perfectly and very highly quality. Costas was great to work with and communication was excellent. Fast service and delivery. Highly recommend and can't say enough positive things about them.

Mark in East Syracuse
Mark in East Syracuse
1 review Sydney, NS

Kamado Joe grill cart cover

Received our grill cover today- AWESOME!!! The entire process was a pleasure. Sent measurements, followed w/ a few pictures, a few questions, and a couple more pictures. This cover is the best- very heavy material, 2 zippers, Velcro at the bottom, and 2 straps w/ clasps that go underneath. Fits so well. Costas was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Cost was very, very reasonable. Shipping- 2 day FedEx. The best! GREAT COMPANY!

Custom Green Egg Table Cover

Cuvers did a great job creating a custom cover for a Big Green Egg table that I made. Excellent communication and professionalism throughout the process. I would definitely use them again for other projects.

Linda in Burlington
Linda in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Fire Bowl Cover

I couldn't find a cover that would fit my fire bowl so I searched online for custom made in Canada and found Cuvers. Very easy to provide measurements and the finished cover fits perfectly and looks beautiful. Very good quality for a reasonable price and a pleasure to deal with Costas if you had any questions or advice. Received promptly as well. Order from Cuvers and you will not regret it. Thank you Costas.

kristina in North York
kristina in North York

great service and craftmanship

Costas was easy to work with. He offered great service and we are very impressed with the quality of the bbq cover he made for us. Thank you Costas! We are very happy.

Eva Norman in Mississauga
Eva Norman in Mississauga

THanks, Cuvers!

It was a little bit complex design because of the BBQ's irregular dimensions but it fit perfectly. Great customer service from start to finish,and top quality product that fitted perfectly. THanks, Cuvers!

Kevin in Calgary
Kevin in Calgary

Custom BBQ cover

Costas made the whole process easy. With a few pictures, he was able to guide me through the measurement process. The cover fits perfectly - fit and finish is top notch. Emails were answered very promptly - follow up calls when needed at my convenience (that was a nice touch). Final product came in less than the original quote. I would highly recommend Cuvers to anyone. Thanks for great experience and great cover, Costas!

Fraser from Toronto
Fraser from Toronto

Custom cover for Big Green Egg with custom table

Fantastic product! Fantastic service. Costas did a fabulous job on this custom cover for my XL Big Green Egg and custom table. Web-site made it very easy to communicate the measurements and Costas was great to work with. It fits like a tailored suit.

More about Cuvers

Cuvers is Toronto-based manufacturer of quality outdoor covers, cases, and bags. We custom create covers for bbqs, ac units, trailers, snowblowers, or just about any type of cover you need! Services include patching, reinforcement and repairs to most textile/ canvas products. WE DO NOT CLEAN OR SERVICE BBQS.
Looking for BBQ Equipment & Service pros in Toronto?