Cuvers

BBQ Equipment & Service
GTA
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cuvers

michael in Toronto
1 review Blainville, PQ

My DCS BBQ is 15 years old but looks and function as it did when I bought it. Unfortunately the OEM cover had see it's better days. I searched the internet and stores to find a suitable cover to avail. So, decided to look for a custom solution. Prices of stock covers of good quality and similar size were around $100 so I expected the cost for customer to be in the $200+ range easy. I initially tried a supplier in the US and was quoted $380 USD! That is $500+ CDN!!! OMG. So looked some more and fell on Cuvers. They were great, had me send different pictures and measurements and then quoted $130. With shipping and tax the total was $168 CDN. I proceeded to order and within a week or so received my custom cover. It fits great and the quality is very good, excellent even. Very pleased with my purchase and recommend highly based on my experience.

1 review Saint-Quentin, NB

Received our cover today and fits perfectly and very highly quality. Costas was great to work with and communication was excellent. Fast service and delivery. Highly recommend and can't say enough positive things about them.

Mark in East Syracuse
1 review Sydney, NS

Received our grill cover today- AWESOME!!! The entire process was a pleasure. Sent measurements, followed w/ a few pictures, a few questions, and a couple more pictures. This cover is the best- very heavy material, 2 zippers, Velcro at the bottom, and 2 straps w/ clasps that go underneath. Fits so well. Costas was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Cost was very, very reasonable. Shipping- 2 day FedEx. The best! GREAT COMPANY!

Job Price

Cuvers did a great job creating a custom cover for a Big Green Egg table that I made. Excellent communication and professionalism throughout the process. I would definitely use them again for other projects.

Linda in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I couldn't find a cover that would fit my fire bowl so I searched online for custom made in Canada and found Cuvers. Very easy to provide measurements and the finished cover fits perfectly and looks beautiful. Very good quality for a reasonable price and a pleasure to deal with Costas if you had any questions or advice. Received promptly as well. Order from Cuvers and you will not regret it. Thank you Costas.

kristina in North York

Costas was easy to work with. He offered great service and we are very impressed with the quality of the bbq cover he made for us. Thank you Costas! We are very happy.

Eva Norman in Mississauga

It was a little bit complex design because of the BBQ's irregular dimensions but it fit perfectly. Great customer service from start to finish,and top quality product that fitted perfectly. THanks, Cuvers!

Kevin in Calgary

Costas made the whole process easy. With a few pictures, he was able to guide me through the measurement process. The cover fits perfectly - fit and finish is top notch. Emails were answered very promptly - follow up calls when needed at my convenience (that was a nice touch). Final product came in less than the original quote. I would highly recommend Cuvers to anyone. Thanks for great experience and great cover, Costas!

Fraser from Toronto

Fantastic product! Fantastic service. Costas did a fabulous job on this custom cover for my XL Big Green Egg and custom table. Web-site made it very easy to communicate the measurements and Costas was great to work with. It fits like a tailored suit.

1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Costas made ordering a custom BBQ cover for my custom BBQ table easy. His website has a section detailing all the dimensions required, and takes the fear out of you thinking a custom cover cannot possibly be made accurate via entering dimensions on a website. Costas proved that theory wrong. the cover fit like a glove. Looks great, has dual zippers, and velcro for the tables legs to make it even more secure. Heck, he even gives you a custom made bag for it. I highly recommend Costas to anyone, and will be using him to make another cover for my other BBQ. Well done Costas, its good to see an Old School guy with such a great work ethic who takes pride in what he does. People like Costas are too far and few. Thank you Costas.

More about Cuvers

Cuvers is Toronto-based manufacturer of quality outdoor covers, cases, and bags. We custom create covers for bbqs, ac units, trailers, snowblowers, or just about any type of cover you need! Services include patching, reinforcement and repairs to most textile/ canvas products. WE DO NOT CLEAN OR SERVICE BBQS.