Custom Resurfacing Solutions Inc.

Countertops
1296 Osprey Dr Ancaster ON L9G 4V5
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Ancaster  >  Custom Resurfacing Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Custom Resurfacing Solutions Inc.

Alex in Norwich
Alex in Norwich
1 review Norwich, ON

Awesome Granite Counter Top

The guys at CRS Granite did an amazing job on my kitchen. The counter and the cabinets blend in really nice. The whole process only took a day, and they cleaned up right after. The overall experience was really good with this company.

Thanks Guys.

Lily from Hamilton
Lily from Hamilton

Kitchen Countertops

CRS was polite, thorough, had vast knowledge of their product and how it relates to the overall look and feel of the kitchen, and most important of all, never made me feel pressured. They walked me through every step of their process, and helped me to feel like I was one of their own. CRS is a company I would and do refer to anyone who asks about my beautiful new countertops!

More about Custom Resurfacing Solutions Inc.

Resurface your existing countertop with beautiful natural granite in just one day! Our exclusive patented reinforced granite slabs allows us to build a cap that fits over your existing countertop at a fraction of the cost of thicker granite. There is no demolition, no mess and no disruption. Think Renew… ...