Custom Interior Finishing

Floor Laying & Refinishing
800 Arrow Road # 15 Toronto ON M9M 2L4
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in North York  >  Custom Interior Finishing

Reviews for Custom Interior Finishing

amos in North York
amos in North York
1 review North York, ON

Refinishing hardwood

The trades people arrived on time consistently for the 3 days they were here--an unusual occurrence in my experience. The floor was finished well with my only complaint that the dust makes the rest of the house look bad. This wouldn't be so bad but I was told it was a 'dustless' procedure!

The price was very comparable and really no major complaints other than above.

I would hire them again.

Dan in Etobicoke
Dan in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

My hardwood floors were in horrible condition to begin with, I never imagined a floor in such bad and neglected condition could be salvaged and come out looking so impossibly new and great. Custom Interior Finishing does great work and I'm happy to recommend their services.

Carly - Yorkville
Carly - Yorkville

Refinishing wood flooring

The service was excellent and the workmanship was great when my entire condominium wood flooring was done. I would recommend this company to anyone.

More about Custom Interior Finishing

Custom Interior Finishes provides complete sales and service for your hardwod floring. Sanding, staining, refinishing and instalation.