Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent, Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B 2P1

Best of 2020 winner 10 timesBest of 2020winner 10 times

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Angelo
Angelo
4 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

AC Installation

I received many quotes for AC installations and Cozy World was by far the most fairly priced for the unit and brand I was looking for. I planned this installation months in advance for my new home. Fred was very accommodating and help me determine the size and type of AC that would work best with the furnace and size of home. Also, I was able to put a deposit down to hold the specific unit I wanted so it would be available for the time we moved in.

On the day of install, a crew of 3 arrived. Saeed, was very informative and explained in detail what they were going to do before they started. The end product was a clean installation which actually enhanced the look of my furnace. The run from the furnace to the AC unit on the side of the house was very neat and concealed. Saeed took his time to make sure the lines were out of the way so that when it comes time to finish my basement, I would not have to worry about them. Also, the mounting of the AC unit to the wall was very well done. The unit is very large but how it was mounted and positioned it is not infringing on the property line.

I can't thank Fred, Saeed and crew enough for the excellent work they did for our family. It was a pleasure dealing with Cozy World and I will be recommending them to all my family and friends.

Diana Storf from Old Toronto
Diana Storf from Old Toronto

New furnace and Air Conditioner

After a great experience with a new furnace from Cozy world in our last house, we called Fred to look at our A/C and furnace in our current home. He had great suggestions for us and now the air flow is better balanced with no cold basement and warm upstairs. Saeed and his crew of technicians were very professional and explained things clearly. The team also took great care to keep the house clean
We would highly recommend Cozy World!

Madame O
Madame O

Prompt and Pretty Perfect

Very responsive and respectful of COVID distancing. I found the sales process to be transparent and easy. Installation was quick, clean and error-free. I would definitely recommend Cozy World to my friends and family without hesitation.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Good Service and Price

Boris came out quickly and gave me a quote that was very reasonable and he was able to get the job done that week. Install went smoothly and installer was helpful.

Dana Z.
Dana Z.
15 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

AC, Furnace, Humidifier Replacement and Service

I have used Cozy World for years and have recommended them to family and friends - not only for outstanding service but also for furnace and AC replacement. I cannot say enough amazing things about Fared and his company. Finding the right HVAC company is super important and a big decision when replacing and servicing your AC and Furnace, I am so glad I found them on the web many years ago. On this past occasion our AC unit was failing during an extreme heat wave, Fared sent Ramin out right away and he successfully trouble shot the problem. He also returned the next morning before 9:00 am to make sure everything was working properly. No other company would have done that! Ramin was professional and polite and explained everything that he needed to do and what the problems were. We’re back up and running! If you are looking for an honest and reliable company with courteous and knowledgeable technicians, look no further than Cozy World. Thanks Guys!!

Dear Dana,
Thank you very much for your review.

E Jacobs in Thornhill
E Jacobs in Thornhill

Perfect service during Covid & a heat wave

Sunday 7 am AC not working. Fred answered the call and was here in 2 hours. New unit delivered and installed by Tuesday.
Everyone was wearing masks and gloves.
The temperature for days was well over 31c
I would recommend this company.
Outstanding respectful knowledgeable company

Brian from Brampton
Brian from Brampton

Furnace and Humidifier install

Had a new furnace and humidifier installed with Cozy World. Went with them because of the positive reviews on Google and homestars. From start to finish they were professional and accommodating even when I asked for some changes to be made after signing the contract. Robert the sales rep, the install coordinator and Saeed the installer did a fantastic job. I would recommend them to anyone for HVAC needs.

Dear Brian,

KevinJ/Danforth-Coxwell
KevinJ/Danforth-Coxwell

New furnace, humidifier and air conditioner

My furnace (22 years old) and air conditioner (24 years old) were at or near end of life. I chose to replace them both with power vented models. I selected Cozy World based on the many positive reviews from Home Stars. They were the only company that I contacted for a quote. Boris was very understanding of my requirements and paid me a visit to assess the job and make recommendations. He was very helpful with my follow up questions as well (even on the weekend). The job was scheduled within about a week of his visit/quote. The air conditioner that was quoted was not available and so he upgraded me to a better air conditioner at no extra cost. The installation team consisted of 2 people. They were prompt, pleasant, professional and very thorough. They worked really hard (including drilling through brick for vent installation) to complete the job within the day and made sure to tidy up afterwards and remove all the old parts. I was exhausted just watching them work!
Following the job, Cozy World's office followed up with me to provide the product warranty info and to check on my satisfaction with the job.
I highly recommend Cozy World for any HVAC requirements.

Dear Kevin,
Thank you very much for your kind review.

Alex in East york
Alex in East york

New Furnace and A/C Unit

Cozy World replaced our furnace and A/C unit the summer of 2017. We have had no issues with the heating but have some challenges with the A/C unit itself. Boris and his team have been very prompt and successful at resolving them. There are many companies out there to choose from when it comes to this type of service. For us having Cozy World there to offer reliable services after the work is complete for years to come is what makes them stand out from the rest.

Thanks for keeping us conformable Cozy World.

Review has 1 previous version

Dear Alex,
Thank you very much for your understanding. The first heat wave just like the first cold snap is very challenging in the home HVAC business. We do get overwhelmed for a few days. Thanks again for understanding.

Michael from Richmond Hill
Michael from Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Furnace & Air Conditioning Purchase & Installation

Cozy World provided excellent service throughout the entire purchase & installation process. Boris offered credible advice on selecting the appropriate units for our particular home. Saeed and his team were very meticulous when installing the equipment. Saeed also addressed any questions or issues that arose thoughout the process. I highly recommend Cozy World to anyone contemplating the purchase of a new furnace or air conditioner.

Dear Michael,
Thank you very much for your kind review.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple