Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

GC in Thornhill
GC in Thornhill

Furnace and A C installation and service

It's been over 2 years since these units were installed. Quality and care every step of the way. And even after a couple of years, you are treated with the same level of wonderful service. I would most definitely recommend them. Fred and team were great.

Peter
Peter
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service and reasonable price

I am very satisfied with the professionalism and quality of work of the installers, and would not hesitate to recommend your company to other homeowners. Our old furnace has died. It took only a day for Frank to schedule a site visit to provide a comprehensive quote, and two days to schedule the replacement just as outside temperature started dropping. Frank explained all the options in detail, and made it easy for us to make an educated choice. Saeed and his crew were super efficient, polite, fast, cleaned up the worksite afterwards and generally were a pleasure to work with. New furnace and WiFi thermostat are working very well, much better than the old ones. The company also submitted rebate claims right away and kept me updated throughout the process. Great job guys!

Dear Peter,
It's been our pleasure working with you!

Richard T from Mississauga
Richard T from Mississauga

Superb Customer Service

lennox-premier-dealer-cozy-world-inc.jpg Cozy World Inc.
416-855-3651
16 Sims Crescent, Unit 27
Richmond Hill
L4B 2P1

Boris Sherman helped me to install a new furnace and air conditioner a year ago. The installers were very professional, courteous and did a very good job. When I did not receive the Ontario energy rebate, Boris took the time to follow up. I was happy to see the rebate cheque not long afterwards. This Fall when I turned on the humidifier, I noticed that it kept running continuously even though the furnace was not running. So I emailed Boris, and to my amazement, he immediately sent a technician to inspect even though the humidifier was not installed by Cozy World. Mehrdad came and adjusted some wiring. Voila, everything is working fine now. A lot of companies would sell you anything you want, but the post-sale service of Cozy World is beyond my expectation. They will take care of their customer long after the sale was done. This is the gold standard of exemplary customer service!

Dear Richard,
Thank you very much for your kind words!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Needed a new furnace after 11 years, shopped around, and the folks at Cozy World were the most responsive and the most honest. ROBERT came over quickly and gave me my options. Did NOT try to upsell me. Very responsive and professional -- courteous and got to the point. The team came to my home on a Sunday to install everything and they were extremely efficient and courteous -- SAEED was outstanding. He took the time to explain everything and even checked my other gas connections out of an abundance of caution. Thanks to the whole team -- vastly superior to much larger companies!!!

You are my "go to" HVAC team!!!!!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

mustafak
mustafak

AC, Furnace, Humidifier, Thermostat

We used CozyWorld to replace our ac, furnace, humidifier and thermostat in our old bungalow in Etobicoke. Rob was great to work with, very knowledgeable and assisted us with our chimney liner and a pump.

Our experience with Rob coupled with the professional installation that followed was great and we would certainly recommend this company.

Rob even gave us flexible payment options and assisted us with the rebates.

It's been several months since the installation and both units working perfectly without any issues.

Dear Mustafa,
Thank you very much for your kind review!

Arron  from Toronto
Arron from Toronto

gas leak

We had a gas leak in our laundry room, and Enbridge were not much help in identifying the problem or giving us adequate information. I called Boris from Cozy world, who originally fitted our furnace a few years back. He was able to come the same day and identify the issue. The following day one of his employees, Sina came round to fix the problem. He was polite, knowledgeable and was able to fix the problem very quickly, and explain exactly what was wrong and how to deal with the red tag I received from Enbridge. Very happy with the service. Thank you Cozy World

Dear Arron,
Thank you very much for taking time to write review.

John Busnello from Richmond Hill
John Busnello from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A/C Repair

On Tuesday July 24, I noticed during the day the house was getting warmer and when I checked the compressor fan outside, it was no longer working. Gave Cozy World a call around 5 PM and Boris asked me to try a few things. Nothing worked. Fred made an appointment to come by at 8 AM following morning and fixed the problem in half hour and charged the cost of the trip. Thank you guys.
John

Dear John,
Thank you very much for your review.

RJB in Scarborough
RJB in Scarborough

100% Satisfaction

After moving into a new house where the builder had installed an inadequate AC unit I was frustrated with our continuous hot house. I called 3 companies for their recommendations and quotations.
Fred came to us from Cozy World and, although they were not the lowest bid, he offered the best solution to our problems after taking the time to listen and understand our concerns.
A few days later the installation team came in and did an excellent job of not only installing the new units but also explaining all aspects to me. Although it was a long day for them they did not leave until we knew everything was running properly and I completely understood the mechanisms.
Overall, from start to finish, a great experience. I would recommend this company 100%!

Thank you very much for your kind review.

Paul from Vaughan
Paul from Vaughan

New Furnace and AC Units

Boris and his team did a great job and exceeded my expectations on all aspects of the project. Saeed who installed the units was thorough, professional and courteous. Thanks for excellent service! Keep it up!

Dear Paul,
It's been our pleasure to work with you.

Joe. F in Markham
Joe. F in Markham

Saved by Fred at Cozy when AC died on a smoking hot day in June

Our AC died in the middle of an insane heat wave (June 2018). While I like to tinker with things before calling the pros, my wife and kids simply wouldn't have it and pretty much put a gun to my head to call a pro. Off to homestars to find someone and i dug up Cozy-world. With +1000 reviews and an excellent rating, i gave them a call. They took my call swiftly and had a technician (Fred) call me back within an hour. He troubleshoot the issue with me over the phone (for free!) though we quickly figured out it was either a capacitor or motor issue. He told me he would come by later in the day and was at our house within 4 hours. In 20 mins, he diagnosed the issue (capacitor), replaced it for less than his initial quote and was done. With AC fixed, my wife paid the man and tipped him a popsicle (it was hot). Great experience with Fred and would definitely call these guys again without hesitation.

HI Joe ..
Thanks for the review and the (Popsicle)
Enjoy the rest of the summer

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple