Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

mustafak
mustafak

AC, Furnace, Humidifier, Thermostat

We used CozyWorld to replace our ac, furnace, humidifier and thermostat in our old bungalow in Etobicoke. Rob was great to work with, very knowledgeable and assisted us with our chimney liner and a pump.

Our experience with Rob coupled with the professional installation that followed was great and we would certainly recommend this company.

Rob even gave us flexible payment options and assisted us with the rebates.

It's been several months since the installation and both units working perfectly without any issues.

Dear Mustafa,
Thank you very much for your kind review!

Arron  from Toronto
Arron from Toronto

gas leak

We had a gas leak in our laundry room, and Enbridge were not much help in identifying the problem or giving us adequate information. I called Boris from Cozy world, who originally fitted our furnace a few years back. He was able to come the same day and identify the issue. The following day one of his employees, Sina came round to fix the problem. He was polite, knowledgeable and was able to fix the problem very quickly, and explain exactly what was wrong and how to deal with the red tag I received from Enbridge. Very happy with the service. Thank you Cozy World

Dear Arron,
Thank you very much for taking time to write review.

John Busnello from Richmond Hill
John Busnello from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A/C Repair

On Tuesday July 24, I noticed during the day the house was getting warmer and when I checked the compressor fan outside, it was no longer working. Gave Cozy World a call around 5 PM and Boris asked me to try a few things. Nothing worked. Fred made an appointment to come by at 8 AM following morning and fixed the problem in half hour and charged the cost of the trip. Thank you guys.
John

Dear John,
Thank you very much for your review.

RJB in Scarborough
RJB in Scarborough

100% Satisfaction

After moving into a new house where the builder had installed an inadequate AC unit I was frustrated with our continuous hot house. I called 3 companies for their recommendations and quotations.
Fred came to us from Cozy World and, although they were not the lowest bid, he offered the best solution to our problems after taking the time to listen and understand our concerns.
A few days later the installation team came in and did an excellent job of not only installing the new units but also explaining all aspects to me. Although it was a long day for them they did not leave until we knew everything was running properly and I completely understood the mechanisms.
Overall, from start to finish, a great experience. I would recommend this company 100%!

Thank you very much for your kind review.

Paul from Vaughan
Paul from Vaughan

New Furnace and AC Units

Boris and his team did a great job and exceeded my expectations on all aspects of the project. Saeed who installed the units was thorough, professional and courteous. Thanks for excellent service! Keep it up!

Dear Paul,
It's been our pleasure to work with you.

Joe. F in Markham
Joe. F in Markham

Saved by Fred at Cozy when AC died on a smoking hot day in June

Our AC died in the middle of an insane heat wave (June 2018). While I like to tinker with things before calling the pros, my wife and kids simply wouldn't have it and pretty much put a gun to my head to call a pro. Off to homestars to find someone and i dug up Cozy-world. With +1000 reviews and an excellent rating, i gave them a call. They took my call swiftly and had a technician (Fred) call me back within an hour. He troubleshoot the issue with me over the phone (for free!) though we quickly figured out it was either a capacitor or motor issue. He told me he would come by later in the day and was at our house within 4 hours. In 20 mins, he diagnosed the issue (capacitor), replaced it for less than his initial quote and was done. With AC fixed, my wife paid the man and tipped him a popsicle (it was hot). Great experience with Fred and would definitely call these guys again without hesitation.

HI Joe ..
Thanks for the review and the (Popsicle)
Enjoy the rest of the summer

Eduk8r4evr in Thornhill
Eduk8r4evr in Thornhill

New Furnace and Central Air Conditioning

lennox-premier-dealer-cozy-world-inc.jpg Cozy World Inc.
416-855-3651
16 Sims Crescent, Unit 27
Richmond Hill
L4B 2P1

After about 18 years, our AC and Furnace was ready for replacement. It was a pleasure dealing with Bori, the president of Cozy World, and his installers, from the beginning of the process to the follow-up work required including product registration, rebate application and checking to see if I was happy with the work completed. All my calls were returned quickly and all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Installers were professional and polite, and removed all debris from the worksite. Our Amana AC and furnace are working well and we highly recommend Cozy World.

Hi ..

Thank you for taking the time and writing this review ..

WE really appreciate it ..

Ash in Toronto
Ash in Toronto
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

AC installation

I contacted Cozy World and spoke with Boris regarding a new AC unit for my home. He was very knowledgeable and provided excellent advice. After speaking with him I knew I would utilize their services. 1 week later the installation team arrived and went to work (Saeed and his assistant). Saeed was very professional and did an excellent job. Everything was run neatly and cleanly.

I highly recommend Cozy World to anyone needing great AC work. Will definitely use them again!

Dear Ash,
Thank you very much for the kind words.

John Plumpton from Toronto
John Plumpton from Toronto

New furnace and ducting for addition

Cozy World did another outstanding job for me. Boris was very informative and honest in his recommendations for the system and very open to my proposed modifications to help get costs down. He did not oversell, which is so common in the industry.
The ducting work by Saeed was outstanding. He took incredible care to reduce the intrusion of the ducts in the space, which has resulted in a cleaner space.
I cannot recommend them enough.

Dear John,
Thank you very much for coming back to us.

Anthony Vidak from North York
Anthony Vidak from North York
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced old A/C

I decided to go with Cozy World because after getting a quotation from Boris, not only was his price very competitive but he gave me several suggestions on how to maintain my equipment and he didn't try to sell me maintenance package like many others did. My installer Murdoch (spelling?) did an excellent job, also explained and showed me the difference between flushing and installing new lines which allowed me to decide in a more informed manner. He installed the new A/C as per my request to accommodate future landscaping and when doing final testing, noticed that there was a problem with my electrical breaker and he immediately fixed it at a very fair price. The process was quick, easy, smooth and I didn't feel pressured at any time. Excellent stuff!

Dear Anthony. Thank you very much for your detailed review.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple