Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent, Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B 2P1

Best of 2019 winner 9 timesBest of 2019winner 9 times

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Happy Homeowner
Happy Homeowner

Moving Furnace and 3 Water Heaters

Boris and his team, including Saeed, are the best! Professional and highly skilled. Last minute request in the downtown core accommodated immediately. Competitive pricing ! Very, very happy customer!
(I will write a thorough review.... to follow soon....)

Thank you very much for your kind words.

sw
sw

excellent service and quality work

We went with Cozy World based on a referral from a friend. From start to finish, they were professional and reliable. From the quote to installation, Fred made sure that we had all the information needed re: products and installation. Installation team led by Sayeed was excellent, clean and took pride in their work. We are very happy with the furnace and tankless water system and can't wait to use the air conditioner in the summer. Overall, it was an absolute pleasure working with Cozy World and we highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for the review.

Syd in Scarborough
Syd in Scarborough

Furance repair

I bought two Lennox Elite series furnaces for my home from a different company five years ago. Every time that the furnaces started up they made a terrible humming noise similar to a ship's fog horn. The units were under warranty and over the years the installer replaced numerous parts but nothing fixed the problem.

I contacted Fred from Cozy World Inc. who is a premium Lennox dealer and he said that although this is not a common problem he told me that he would contact the Lennox head office in Dallas and personally find out what the problem was and how it it could be fixed.

Sure enough he found out that this happens in some furnaces that require a long line of three inch venting and the problem can be fixed with a burner that was designed differently. Fred ordered the two new burners that were under warranty and after he installed them the problem was solved. He only charged me $200 for his labour which I was thrilled to pay. I just wish that I would have used Cozy World from the very beginning. It is a great company with great customer service.

Hi Syd thanks for a great review..
YOUR REVIEW IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF GETTING BETTER RESULTS WITH BETTER RESEARCH.. As you said we are premiere Lennox dealer which means we do days of training every year Also we have been in heating and cooling business since 1991 specialized in residential systems.
Thanks again Syd

Allison in North york
Allison in North york
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent service from beginning to end

Free from Cozy World was super helpful, informative and never pushy. He explained the various options and told me where to avoid overspending. He answered questions clearly and left me to make my choice. The installers were extremely pleasant and very tidy. I would strongly recommend Fred and his team at Cozy World.

Dear Allison,
Thank you very much for your review.

Julie L. in Richmond hill
Julie L. in Richmond hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace repair - excellent service!

When our (ancient) furnace stopped keeping up with the cold this week, Fred at Cozy World was my first call. He has been here before to help us in similar circumstances in past years and has always been amazing to deal with and does his job expertly. He is very courteous, quick to reply to requests, and is super-accommodating in terms of scheduling his visit.
Absolutely recommend!

Dear Julie,
Thank you very much for coming back!

Stuart
Stuart

HVAC and water

This is the first time I tried the biggest wholesaler services with executive membership (as you get 2% rewards) and after knowing they choose value and quality well for the most part I still had to do my due diligence as this is a critical part of the house. Starting with the Sales guy (Robert) who had technical knowledge and was able to fix my complex filter this company started off with a bang. Let me say I’m an extremely picky customer and hard to deal with as have questions and interested in the technical portions to get a good job done. The owner was called out during the holidays by his trusty workers as we had rare lemon while at the gym (as his clothes could tell) on his personal day off to go the extra mile. They didn't leave a mess for me to clean

Dear Stuart,
Thank you very much for your business!

GC in Thornhill
GC in Thornhill

Furnace and A C installation and service

It's been over 2 years since these units were installed. Quality and care every step of the way. And even after a couple of years, you are treated with the same level of wonderful service. I would most definitely recommend them. Fred and team were great.

Thanks you very much!

Peter
Peter

Great service and reasonable price

I am very satisfied with the professionalism and quality of work of the installers, and would not hesitate to recommend your company to other homeowners. Our old furnace has died. It took only a day for Frank to schedule a site visit to provide a comprehensive quote, and two days to schedule the replacement just as outside temperature started dropping. Frank explained all the options in detail, and made it easy for us to make an educated choice. Saeed and his crew were super efficient, polite, fast, cleaned up the worksite afterwards and generally were a pleasure to work with. New furnace and WiFi thermostat are working very well, much better than the old ones. The company also submitted rebate claims right away and kept me updated throughout the process. Great job guys!

Dear Peter,
It's been our pleasure working with you!

Richard T from Mississauga
Richard T from Mississauga

Superb Customer Service

Boris Sherman helped me to install a new furnace and air conditioner a year ago. The installers were very professional, courteous and did a very good job. When I did not receive the Ontario energy rebate, Boris took the time to follow up. I was happy to see the rebate cheque not long afterwards. This Fall when I turned on the humidifier, I noticed that it kept running continuously even though the furnace was not running. So I emailed Boris, and to my amazement, he immediately sent a technician to inspect even though the humidifier was not installed by Cozy World. Mehrdad came and adjusted some wiring. Voila, everything is working fine now. A lot of companies would sell you anything you want, but the post-sale service of Cozy World is beyond my expectation. They will take care of their customer long after the sale was done. This is the gold standard of exemplary customer service!

Dear Richard,
Thank you very much for your kind words!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Needed a new furnace after 11 years, shopped around, and the folks at Cozy World were the most responsive and the most honest. ROBERT came over quickly and gave me my options. Did NOT try to upsell me. Very responsive and professional -- courteous and got to the point. The team came to my home on a Sunday to install everything and they were extremely efficient and courteous -- SAEED was outstanding. He took the time to explain everything and even checked my other gas connections out of an abundance of caution. Thanks to the whole team -- vastly superior to much larger companies!!!

You are my "go to" HVAC team!!!!!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple