Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

John  Brampton
John Brampton

Removal of rooftop and ductless heatpump installation

lennox-premier-dealer-cozy-world-inc.jpg Cozy World Inc.
416-855-3651
16 Sims Crescent, Unit 27
Richmond Hill
L4B 2P1

This is the company to use for your heating and cooling needs. They are prompt and professonal. Their workers are polite and hard working.
They take the time to answer all of your questions. I will be recommending Boris and his team to my family and all of my friends.

ThornhillOntario
ThornhillOntario
8 reviews Thornhill, ON

Replaced furnace and laid gas line to kitchen stove.

Boris is very professional. He took measurement of the existing furnace and gave me a written estimate. Then he explained the different types of rebates I am entitled to and how to claim them. On the day of replacing the furnace, he sent Rasul and his partner. They did a good job with minimum mess. Overall, I am pleased with their work and would recommend Cozy World to all my friends.

vitmon
vitmon
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace and AC installation

Boris outstanding handling of quotation and answering all different questions and Kam as leader of installation team are the best service company I ever dealt with.
Wasted a lot of my time to get quotes from different companies when could not get estimated price over the phone and had to arrange their visit to give ridiculous price.

On Boris’s web site http://www.cozyworld.ca/ you can find 99% of all answers related to HVAC, technical, commercial, rebate program you name it. Mouse click and you have estimated cost. Final cost was even a little less including some bonuses Boris put on the table without any negotiations for combination of furnace, AC and humidifier installation. All work performed by Kam’s team are exceptionally good, clean and reliable. Goodman product is good and on latest report rapidly achieving top ranking in North America. Looks very nice and is not overpriced as another top brands.

I strongly recommend Cozy World for everyone. Will not regret.

cristian in Aurora
cristian in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Naviem Tankless Water System

Boris provided us with a competitive quote for installing a Naviem Tankless water system, adequate for our house. We talked to a few other contractors and some of them argued that the installation is not possible without major costs. Just to be sure, Boris asked to schedule an appointment with Cam, the person doing the installation. Cam assured us that the installation is not simple, but doable. Cam and another assistant showed up on time and were very professional and right now we are enjoying hot water. Boris took care of other details such returning the old tank, sending in the rebate form etc. I will definitely recommend CozyWorld for any other HVAC projects

Sam in South Riverdale
Sam in South Riverdale

High Efficiency Furnace and AIr Conditioner Installation

Boris made the process easy from the word go. He was helpful and informative and made sure we got the best system for our needs.

His installation crew were a joy to have working in the house. They were very detail oriented and did not leave until everything was perfect and we were confident in how to program the system. I would recommend them to anyone! Great hardworking guys! Thanks Cozy World.

Lifestyle Custom Homes
Lifestyle Custom Homes
1 review ,

HVAC

lennox-premier-dealer-cozy-world-inc.jpg Cozy World Inc.
416-855-3651
16 Sims Crescent, Unit 27
Richmond Hill
L4B 2P1

Recently installed High efficiency furnace with air conditioner to qualify for maximum government grants. Received two quotes and when I ran into Cozy World (Boris) I knew I found my man. It was a no hassle meeting and he explained what would give me the best bang for the buck. Installation was done on a long weekend and I must say I was very impressed. Price and service were superior to competition and would definately do business with again. (Already asking for a quote on another rental property I own).

Thanks Cozy World.

Daniel Thornhill
Daniel Thornhill

High efficiency furnace supply and installation

Called Cozy world for advice on new furnace. Boris was very knowledgeable about his field and gave me an excellent professional advice. The installers were very respectful, super clean and tidy installers. Definitely will recommend, which I already did.

Victor in Maple
Victor in Maple
5 reviews Maple, ON

furnace and air conditioning installation

After looking at various options from Home Depot, Sears, and others I decided to go with Cozy World. The price seemed good and the information provided at the time of quotation was good without a hard sell. The installation time was 1 day on a weekend day. Everything seemed to go well, very well organized and everything is working well after one month. So far no complaints.

Farid
Farid

Furnance, Central AC, Water Heater

The folks at CozyWorld provided exceptional service from providing quote to install. Quote provided by Boris after visit was in clear, detailed and in pdf format emailed to me.
Prices were firmed and was close to the web posted price at Coxyworld.ca

Install went flawless and crew was very professional. I would recommend cozyworld for GoodMan Furnace and CAC.

Rob, Toronto
Rob, Toronto

Install new central A/C

We were very happy with the way the A/C was installed, everything was done very professionally. We are also please that Boris of Cozy World submitted a Government rebate claim.

We have arranged the second energy audit which should enable us to receive further rebates for both our furnace and A/C which are both Energy Star.

We will know more about the A/C performance (cost, quietness and cooling ability) when we get to use the A/C this summer.

Thanks again, we will recommend Cozy World to our neighbours and friends if they need to change their furnace or A/C.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple