Countertops By Design

Reviews for Countertops By Design

wendy in Scarborough
wendy in Scarborough

The best!!

I was redoing my kitchen in my new place and a friend recommended Countertops By Design and I can’t tell you how happy I was with this recommendation.
The great service started with Leah who guided me and gave me options that fit with my budget. She has a great eye and design sense.
My wonderful son was installing my kitchen. His first IKEA kitchen...He did a great job but didn’t quite get the leveling done correctly. The installers were wonderful. I had been
without a countertop and sink for months
and these guys were so kind and did some
adjustments to make it possible. I can’t
thank them enough...such pros.
I would highly recommend this company.

Marwa in Barrie
Marwa in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I was looking to give my kitchen a facelift and went with Countertops by Design. Samantha made sure all my questions and inquiries were handled in a prompt manner. I ended up need new doors last minute and she got them done ASAP. Her team is great and very professional. They installed everything and made sure to lock up my house as I wasn't residing there. Great customer service!!! Will definitely work with them again!

Jen from Borden
Jen from Borden
1 review Angus, ON

New kitchen

We were very impressed with the services rendered by Countertops by Design. We found the price the cheapest after shopping around and the installation was customized for our needs. House was kept clean during the scribing process, which also made the counter fit great against the walls. I would recommend them.

Mary in Barrie
Mary in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

New kitchen counters

After considerable research, we found this company to be clear and concise in their approach, honest in the estimate and considerate with the work done. Thw installation was done on time, by an individual who was clearly experienced and professional. We were and remain very pleased with the counter and work.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Innisfil?