Computer Central Canada

Computer Repairs and Support
5149 Tomken Road Mississauga ON L4W 1P1

Reviews for Computer Central Canada

Honest and professional service

My laptop had an issue where the screen was flickering. I went to another repair shop to get it fixed but after multiple attempts, they could not fix the issue. I went to Computer Central Canada and they fixed my laptop for a lower cost. He is very honest and very professional. Would definitely recommend this place.

I am so glad that I was able to resolve the laptop screen issue that the other shop was not able to resolve. Thank you for leaving a review and letting others know about your positive experience at Computer Central.

Best ever!

My 10 year old desktop was giving me trouble. I expected that it was not reparable. Took it to Computer Central and not only was it fixed it was repaired quickly and expertly. Fast professional and very fair!
George

Thank you George for letting others know about your positive experience.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

A New Lease on my Laptop

Do you have a favourite Uncle or someone who is like a favourite uncle? That’s Raymond.
I’ve had my laptop for two years and he gave it a new life. My Mum had had used his services before to replace a battery for my first laptop. It was reassuring that I was in capable hands.
Excellent service and a surprisingly quick fix. I will and have recommended Raymond’s service.
Thank you.

Thank you so much for the kind review. You made my day :)

LCD Screen Replacement

My laptop's LCD screen broke and I needed to have it fixed as soon as possible because of school requirements. Raymond was able to replace the screen the next day. I then had some questions and concerns over the following days that he promptly and patiently responded to. Will definitely recommend :)

Glad you were satisfied with the prompt service your were provided. Thank you for letting others know about you positive experience at Computer Central.

Dell Inspiron All-In-One Crash

My All-In-One computer died during an update. I spent days trying to scan and repair the drive but finally gave up. As I have done in the past, I took the PC for Raymond to look at. He called the next day with the news that I needed a new hard drive. He said he would try to retrieve the data, but made no promises. We discussed what size HD would best to meet my needs and I gave him the go ahead.
Two days later I got the call that all work was completed and the PC was ready for pickup . . . . and he had managed to retrieve the data!. I have had it back for a couple of days now and it works great! Way faster than before. For the money Raymond charged me, I feel that I just got a new PC for a song! Thanks Raymond!

I am so glad that you are satisfied with the repair to your Dell All-In-One PC. Thank you Alan for letting others know about your positive experience.

Larry in Etobicoke
Larry in Etobicoke

Upgrade notebook PC

I have an ASUS VivoBook Flip notebook PC which only had an 64GB installed on the motherboard. There no more room to install more apolications. When I contacted ASUS support they told me that my specific model would only accept one additional drive with a maximum capacity of 256GB. When i brought my notebook to Computer Central to get a new SSD drive installed, the manager, Raymond, questioned whether a 512GB could actually be installed. He quickly did some research in some online forums which lead him to believe that it might be possible to install the larger drive. He was willing to try and I agreed.

He ordered the drive and installed it the next day. Contrary to the response I got from ASUS, the notebook accepted the 512GB drive, no problem. I had Raymond clone the existing onboard drive to the new drive and make it the boot drive. Now I have all the capacity I need and am extremely pleased the work done and the quick turnaround time.

I highly recommend Computer Central for PC upgrades and repairs.

So glad everything worked out with the larger SSD upgrade Larry. Thanks for leaving a review letting others know about your positive experience.

Replace Heatsink and Fan in Laptop

I needed a fan and heat sink replaced in my laptop. The parts were back ordered but he got much faster than promised and the machine was quickly repaired. Excellent service and prices. Always kept up todate with text messages. Highly recommended

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Keith. Glad everything worked out in a timely fashion and that you were completely satisfied with the service and price.

Keyboard broken ;(

Raymond's service was exceptional. My keyboard broke and he offered me suggestions on how it could be fixed without charging me. Unfortunately the keyboard had to be replaced but he provided me with frequent updates, and called me to discuss possible solutions on a fix with costs & timing of each.
Any computer trouble, come here! He's awesome.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience, much appreciated!

Mary Kozar
Mary Kozar

Computer

Raymond's service was very fast, knowledgeable and his price was fair. He was very patient, took the time to answer all my questions and was able to educate me on the hardware. Raymond's service level and support was top notch! I would highly recommend his services.

It was my pleasure to assist you Mary. Thank you for the kind review!

Margaret Raposo - in Ottawa
Margaret Raposo - in Ottawa

Laptop Repair

Raymond's service on my laptop was fantastic!! He is very personable, professional and very efficient.
With working from home, I was super stressed about not having a working computer for any length of time. Ray diagnosed my problem quickly, had my laptop working well and back to me within a couple days. Overall, a great experience!! Thank you for being a lifesaver, Raymond!! :)

Glad I was able to help. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

More about Computer Central Canada

www. ComputerCentral. ca is a technology service company which provides computer related solutions for businesses and personal consumers.
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Mississauga?