Computer Central Canada

Computer Repairs and Support
5149 Tomken Road Mississauga ON L4W 1P1
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Mississauga  >  Computer Central Canada

Reviews for Computer Central Canada

Excellent Value for Money

I discovered Ray's shop a few years ago when my Dell suffered a hard drive failure. He was able to recover all my data and return my computer to service very quickly. I was impressed.
The Dell failed again recently so I decided to upgrade. I remembered Ray and decided to see what he would recommend. Well, he came up with an extremely competitive system and price, bundled up with personal service and a comfortable 2-year warranty. He said 5 days to build, and had it done in 2. I am very happy with his service and professionalism.
I highly recommend Ray to everyone who needs computer maintenance/repair or a new one (He's currently got a great deal on some i5 lease returns!)

Art in Mississauga
Art in Mississauga

Service

I went in to see this chap because of the fine reviews. Excellent reviews are well deserved by Ray. I had an old computer tower on which he spent considerable time explaining the issue. He is very knowledgeable and very honest. After all that time there was no charge. There aren't too many proprietors like Ray. You would be remiss if you didn't visit him with any of your computer issues.
I highly recommend his service!
Art

Thank you Art for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience at Computer Central.

MAHMOOD KHAN in Mississauga
MAHMOOD KHAN in Mississauga

Laptop Repair - simple the best!

My name is Mahmood Khan and I am Retiree. I use Laptop as my hobby. When my Laptop broke My friend advised me to go to Computer Central. so I met with Mr Raymond there. I found him Not only Highly technical but very humble Gentleman. He respected me so much and repair laptop to my fully Satisfaction. I recommend all to go to him and see what I said is right.

You are a very kind man Mr. Khan, it was my pleasure to serve you. Thank you for the very positive review and recommendation.

Sam Ebejer in Mississauga
Sam Ebejer in Mississauga

What a Great Job !!!

I found Computer Central on the internet and I decided to meet Raymond in person and I am glad I did as I was impressed right away with his professionalism, his advice, his friendliness and the cleanliness of the store. His advice impressed me a lot and I took it . I am happy to say that all my frustrations I used to have when I go on my computer, today, they are all gone . I finished replacing mine with the one Raymond sold me and I am very lucky I decided to do business with a good man . I will definitely recommend Raymond to my friends . Raymond, I am appreciative for your great help.

I am so happy to hear that everything is working well Sam. Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review. I hope you continue to enjoy the new computer for many years to come. If you every need anything you know I am here to help.

Thomas  from Mississauga
Thomas from Mississauga

LAPTOP

I have used Raymond a number of times. The most recent issue was an error message which came up whenever I tried to use email. Raymond was able to fix my issue overnight which was important since I was going to be out of town. Raymond is always helpful and his rates are very reasonable. I do not know much about computers so I rely of Raymond's expertise. I would not take my computers anywhere else.

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to let others know about your positive experiences at Computer Central.

Zoran in Mississauga
Zoran in Mississauga

laptop

This is not the first time that I have to look for help and I always received excelent service,disent charges and very nice explanation about work done on my laptop follow with advice how to keep my laptop in good condition.
I will always recommend to all my friends
Special thanks to Raymond

Thank you Zoran for taking the time to post your positive experiences at Computer Central.

Ralph in Mississauga
Ralph in Mississauga

DESKTOP PROBLEMS

Last June Microsoft Edge went missing , the opening page format changed, the computer would not reopen after sitting for a short period of time and needed a reboot. Raymond fixed everything and the computer is still operating to my complete satisfaction.

I am very happy to hear that everything is working to your satisfaction Ralph. Thank you for posting a review!

Higomb in Mississauga
Higomb in Mississauga

LCD screen repair

Great reception and service!
I went there to repair my LCD screen. They did the job in a short time and with a good warranty of 3 months.
Totally satisfied!

But if they ask you for a review, ask for a discount! Hahaha!

Glad you were satisfied with the service. Thanks for the positive review.

Old HP tower.

Thanks so much for your prompt and professional servicing of my old HP tower. I will definitely be recommending you to my colleagues and clients. It is good to know that you are here in Mississauga.

Happy to help. Thank you for the positive review!

peyton in Mississauga
peyton in Mississauga

Laptop Repair

I found Computer Central via the internet due to a problem I have with my Laptop. It was the best decision I've made. Raymond was very friendly and patient with my request. My Laptop was fixed within 3 hours and the price was very reasonable. I will go to Computer Central for all my future computer needs.

I am glad I could help Peyton. Thank you for the review!

More about Computer Central Canada

www. ComputerCentral. ca is a technology service company which provides computer related solutions for businesses and personal consumers.