Cleanol Services Ltd.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
40 Adesso Drive Vaughan ON L4K 3C3

Reviews for Cleanol Services Ltd.

Customer relations

I have dealt with Steve Wilson on a couple of occasions he is always very professional and knowledgable. He is concerned with customer satisfaction and he treats his employees very well. Steve tries to create a family atmosphere and goes the extra mile to make everyone comfortable.

jamie from Toronto
jamie from Toronto

flood cleanup

Wanted to thank Claudio and Jay and the crew from Cleanol for the quick and professional service they provided. We had window wells flood the basement and the team did a great cleanup to prevent further damage. Great job!

Jenn in Hamilton
Jenn in Hamilton
1 review Burlington, ON

Duct Cleaning

I want to thank Andy and the team from Cleanol. They responded quickly and did a very detailed job at our rental home in Burlington. I am also having them clean an area rug, and I am confident they will do an excellent job. Thank you for the quick and professional service!

Lis TO
Lis TO

carpet cleaning

Was planning a big get together for easter and called cleanol last minute and they came through and did an amazing job. They even moved some furniture downstairs for me.Thanks Frank .Happy Easter

Andrea D. from Toronto
Andrea D. from Toronto

Home Cleaning

Wow, Cleanol is simply awesome! I had them clean my wall to wall carpets and area rugs. Extremely professional and informative. From the first phone call to the last call for customer satisfaction, I felt well taken care of. And best of all, Cleanol did not try to pull a fast one with quoting me a low price and then try to upsell, I was charged a fair price for excellent results! Thank you! You'll get my business again soon!

Ella B from Toronto
Ella B from Toronto

Cleaning, carpets, couches, chairs, drapes

Chose Cleanol assuming their years of existence assured their experienced and accountability. Neither are true. Every item them cleaned is still visibly filthy. Called them, wrote them, called them again and again. They finally came back once after I made a fuss, but didn't reclean. I sat in my office working, while I assumed they were working, but when I came out 15 minutes later, they were all gone, no truck in the driveway. I called again, and no one ever returned my calls. I only recently discovered that they broke the protective casters on the bottom of my couch and scratched the hardwood floors too. Just a little added bonus to remind me of them every time I see the gauge in the floor.
I spent over $1000 to have everything cleaned and I can honestly say that not one item they cleaned, (couches, dining room chairs, carpets, window shades) is stain free or even dust free. I have photos of their "after" work. Disgusting! Customer service nonexistent. Stay way! Find someone who cares. I don't know what has happened to them, but clearly they are not the old reliable Cleanol, my mom used when they were on WIlson Ave. Shame.

Hubert in Vaughan
Hubert in Vaughan
3 reviews North York, ON

Duct Cleaning

In the very competitive industry of duct cleaning, Cleanol stood out for us. They provided us with a discount as a repeat customer, their crew was punctual, polite and well mannered. They did what they said they would do, and did it well. We have a large home with 20+ vents and they were efficient in completing the job while explaining what they were doing and why they were doing it.

Alan in North york
Alan in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Carpet repair and cleaning

I was very impressed with Cleanol. We dropped off a 8 by 11 carpet that need both a hot wash as well as new fringes on two sides - End result is the carpet looked (almost) new again, and the fringes really gave it a nice look. They added Scotchguard to (help) prevent future stains which was a nice touch. High recommend.

Mario M in Toronto
Mario M in Toronto

cleaned carpets

We had a cleaner come into our house who cleaned the carpets and rugs. Did an awesome job with everything. was extremely neat and tidy. I was impressed by the fact that it only took the cleaners no less then an hour to do the entire main floor, and it was actually well done!

More about Cleanol Services Ltd.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing