Chubb Security Systems

Keith in Moncton
Keith in Moncton
0 reviews Moncton, NB

Refund of Monies

Cancelled service in Nov 2019 but was still billed for 2 months. Numerous calls(5) and emails (9). Still no check and no reply of any sort. No phone call within 3 business days from customer service.

Sherwood in Oshawa
Sherwood in Oshawa

Billing Disoute

My annual Chubb bill arrived very late this year due to their system changes.

The new bill is about $108 more than last year with no explanation or services changes over the past year.

I called the number on the bill and was referred to another number only to be forwarded back to the original number; repeatedly!

Chubb, what's wrong with you? You should know better and test your
processes before passing them onto your customers!

I would happily pay my bill if they would tell me why I sudden significant increase.

Worst Company I’ve ever dealt with

Staff are never empowered to make decisions to help a customer. Supervisors are rude and don’t write well. Managers don’t return calls.
I do not recommend this company for your security needs.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Alarm system upgrade

The worst company I have ever dealt with. From sales, installation, billing - every step was problematic. It was impossible to escalate any issue - just got stuck in the call loop. Can’t wait to move my service elsewhere.

habib in Richmond Hill
habib in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

home security system

Smart 4 you installed a home security system for my house in 2016, since I frequently been having technical problems with door camera and one of the sensors inside the house Main problem is that their technical support and other offices are closed after 6 pm while their monitoring contractor, calls us of the system malfunctioning mostly after 6 pm.
P.S. Their emergency call service also doesn't help much in this situation.

Brad Keenan from Toronto
Brad Keenan from Toronto

Poor Service

Have taken advantage of my Mom, a senior citizen with unbelievably poor service.

Not sure how they are staying business reading these profiles.

Their Skybell door camera worked fine for 2 months. Technician after technician has been out and no results.

pratik
pratik

Payment for system update

They not receiving any signal for last six month - not sure how they monitoring my house. To rerun the system - i have to pay 80$+ HST?? I was with ADT - never faced any issue or concern. Horrible. Have to wait for another 3 years to cancel the deal

Shara in Toronto
Shara in Toronto
1 review Melbourne, QC

Bad service / faulty unit

Just bought a house with a chub security unit installed. The light had been going off on it for days, also setting off my dogs. I called the number on the unit of help, was told as the previous owner hadn't subscribed in years, that I was on my own and to book a technician. He also said that had I been a paying customer he could have helped me.

I decided to unplug the battery and circuit board tot he unit myself, which worked, and in future will subscribe to a more reputable company.

Eric, Cabbagetown
Eric, Cabbagetown

Stay away, life is too short

Chubb was a great company and I have been a 20 year customer. Since Edwards acquisition of the alarm business, it has gone downhill to the point where it is simply a disaster. Rapidly escalating yearly costs, on hold during emergency call ins, horrific maintenance experience and costs, and appalling customer service including full vmail boxes with no response to multiple calls and emails. I should have left years ago. What's below not recommended?

Try not to deal with this company

Worst customer service you can imagine.Not happy with this company. Very poor service . Do not waste your money and find out another one. The conclusion is be aware and avoid dealing with them.