CanTrio Koncepts

Reviews for CanTrio Koncepts

Leigh
Leigh

Powder room sink

Had our contractor install a Cantrio sink in our renoed powder room. Look of the sink is great, however just over a year of use the coating on the sink by the drain is flakinf off. Will not purchase another.

Project

Worked with the staff at Cantrio they were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The choice of sink and vanity were amazing and we will work with them again. Thanks for all the help!

AJ in Richmond Hill
AJ in Richmond Hill
10 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

sink replacement

We were looking for some sinks to replace the builder basics. We settled on 3 different sinks for different rooms. The sales staff was great. The products are stunning. We are very satisfied.

Lillian in GTA
Lillian in GTA
12 reviews Whitby, ON

Master bathroom sink

I was shopping around for new bathroom sink to replace the old, outdated, rusty one. I visited CanTrio based on a neighbour's recommendation (they just had new sinks installed and they were beautiful). I was aided or approached by any sales staff so I can't comment on (or a lack of) customer service. The selection is beautiful and I did end up ordering a nice clean modern bowl-design sink. My husband and I have recently already purchased a different design sink for our Master bathroom, but we intend on keeping this purchase and installing in in our downstairs bathroom. The selection is pricey, but we kind of overlooked the price because the design was so lovely.

More about CanTrio Koncepts

Unique lifestyle distributor specializing in sinks and accessories.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in York?