Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

John
John

Bay windows

We had 2 new bay windows installed in the kitchen. It lightened up the kitchen a lot. Canadian choice windows Jamel did a good job in recomending the different types available and the installers did a good job installing them. We are very happy with the final look.

Jemal is a fan favourite. We are glad you love the final look.

Judy
Judy
0 reviews Flesherton, ON

Install 4 Windows and Patio Door

Hello
I am very pleased with the service obtained from your company.
Jemal is a most gracious sales person.
Friendly and Particularly easy to speak to.
Jemal answers questions with knowledge and is most definitely the reason we fe so comfortable ordering from your company.

The install went very well.
The two young men installing your products were courteous , efficient and asked questions confirming that my expectations were met as they went along.
They cleaned up and removed all debris.
A Huge shout out to Jemal for staying in touch as required to make this experience as painless as possible.

Hello Judy,
Thank you for the review. Jemal is a great guy and enjoys what he does, we will be sure to pass along your kind words.

Canadian choice Team

ttt
ttt
0 reviews Pickering, ON

replacement windows

Called Jemal and he came out and showed all the window choices and provided the information needed to make our choice. Jemal is very professional and was easy to speak with, and it was a great pleasure working both with him and with the company as a whole.

Thank you for the kind words about Jemal and taking your time to give us a review

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Jemal. Windows sales help

Jemal. Was great he was knowledgeable about the windows which made the selection of windows easy. No pressure sales tactics at all which I appreciated.
As for the installation of the windows they were professional. Worked quietly at the removal of the old windows and installation of the new windows. Provide me with instructions on how to use the windows which was great. Great service for beginning to end.

Thank you for the great review, we consider Jemal to be a great asset to our company. We are sure you will enjoy your new windows for many years to come.

David
David

New doors

Amazing service. Wonderful crew who installed everything. Jemal was so easy to deal with. No pressure and very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure dealing with everyone. Would recommend Jemal and his crew to everyone !!

Anna
Anna

Jemal- service

This has been a great experience for me. Right from the start meeting with Jemal. He was knowledgable, kind, and made me feel comfortable about the entire process. Jemal was so accommodating when I decided to adjust my order.
He really made the whole experience stress free and I got an excellent price

Hello Anna,
Thank you for the kind words, we truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Jemal.

Windows

Great service..friendly and helpful..,excellent workers as they didn't stop until everything was finished...product looks great!!

Thank you for the awesome review. We love what we do and it shows.

jay in Oshawa
jay in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Main door replacement

I got a recommendation from a neighbor after seeing the work and did not hesitate to call them. Boris the sales rep is fantastic to work with and got me exactly what i needed and wanted. Would recommend again and again.

Hello jay,
Thank you for the 10 star review, it was a pleasure working with you. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Boris.
Canadian Choice Team

From freezing to over-heating!

This was a project I had waited for for years because the cost was intimidating in my mind; first few companies to quote me made it seem impossible. Worse off, I was talked down to many times when asking questions about what to expect!

Then comes Joe from Canadian Choice and he was OUTSTANDING. From the moment he entered the house, I felt comfortable with him and treated with respect. He explained the options for services, choices of products and finishes with as much detail as needed. He let me make decisions and priced things out without ever trying to upsell or add in products I didnt need.

This company came in 1/3 less than other companies who quoted me for a total home reno. When at first I was intimidating about costs for replacing 1 level of a house, I was able to do an entire house reno and stay within budget!

And...although this may not seem like a selling point....heres an additional bonus for those of you who are afraid of change. This company was able to take my 35 yr old windows and replace with an identical version but updated to energy efficient ones without changing the overall feel. This added feature got the complete buy in from my daughters who were afraid of all the 'new things' happening around the house.

Day of installation went amazing - the crew was so professional and friendly. I very much appreciated the attentiveness the took to ensuring cleanliness around the work surfaces and floors once they were done! I can honestly say (with shame upon myself), they left my floors cleaner after install than I had them this morning.

Thank you so much for making me incredibly happy with this major reno, I am beyond thrilled. The ONLY downfall now....I have to figure out how to reprogram my thermostat to lower the temperature in the house!

Wow, thank you for the outstanding feedback. We are thrilled that you have now joined our list of satisfied customers. I am happy to hear that Joe was able to assit you with all the information needed to make the proper decisions. I will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you again and I know you will enjoy your new windows for many years to come.

Farah in Mississauga
Farah in Mississauga
0 reviews , ON

Basement Windows

We were looking for windows to replace the ones in our basement.
Boris came by and was very knowledgeable. He was very kind to my dog as well. He negotiated with us which was helpful and we agreed on a price within our budget.
The windows were installed a month before we had expected them. The installers were very fast. It only took about an hour for 2 windows.
Would hire again.

Hello Farah,
Thank you for the lovely review, I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Boris.

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.