Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

France in Gloucester
France in Gloucester
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Two basement egress windows

Couldn't beat the price for two windows and friendly staff was polite, helpful and on time. I needed unusual types of egress windows and Yulianna was able to find exactly what I needed quickly. The windows came in on time. The installer did a great job installing them and even showed me how to use my new windows in case they needed to be opened fully for emergency purposes (not just the regular slide to side to get some air).

Hello France,

We are very glad to hear that you are very happy with the work done by our staff, installation crew and products!

Phil G in Calgary
Phil G in Calgary

21 window replacement

After putting money aside for several years to replace our old leaky and aging windows, my wife and I went to just about every window manufacturers and suppliers in Calgary. At the end of that process I was a self made window expert and thought i could even do it myself! After months of thinking and my wife pleading me to NOT take this monster project on my own we decided to go with Canadian choice. Cindy Helped us and her quote was excellent price wise . She also managed to get the company to get us simulated light divider on our windows instead of the old bars and a special window hinged on the center beam instead of the regular outer frame. We knew their product was eye pleasing and excellent quality after visiting a friend of ours who used them 3 years previous. We ordered the 21 windows at the beginning of May and they came and installed July 31 . Sergei and his crew ( just 3 guys most of the time) managed to do the full install (windows and inside moulding) in just a day and a half ! Am i ever glad I didn’t try this on my own. I could not believe it. These guys are real pros. I have old stucco that chipped
around the windows and obviously that darn thing broke in chunks. They fixed it better then before. I would recommend Canadian choice windows in a heart beat to anyone looking for a big or small project.

Hello Phil,

We are very glad to hear that you are very happy with your decision to trust us.
It is very encouraging to read how content you are with the products and work of our installation!

Sincerely, Canadian Choice family

Gerat product, great sales and great installation!

Our house is over 20 years old. Despite our best efforts to keep the windows and frames maintained and painted every year, they finally became too much. Climbing a ladder to paint 2nd floor windows every year was not a fun activity. The windows looked shabby and dated. After a great deal of internet research, visiting showrooms and vendors we asked for quotes from 5 suppliers. The vendor's pitches ranged from shady (trying to push triple pane glass and spacer technology on us) to outrageously expensive. Otto from Canadian Choice was the exception. His presentation was very thorough and his company’s products definitely matched our needs. Otto took the time to measure all the window, demonstrated the company’s products and made some excellent suggestions as to the types of windows available.
The price Canadian Choice quoted was not the cheapest but in our estimation provided the best value. It was because of Otto and the relatively quick installation timeline (~6 weeks) that we decided to go with them.
Between the time we put the down payment in and the day of the installation, we were contacted by several people from Canadian Choice. The installer (Vitali) also paid us a visit to double check the measurements and to give us an idea of what to expect on the day of installation. We also had questions and received very prompt responses from Otto.
On the day of the installation, Vitali and his crew showed up at 8 AM and within an hour, a lot of the old windows were uninstalled and neatly piled on the lawn! Vitali's crew are fast and very professional.
I stopped by to check on the progress around noon and a lot of the new windows were already installed. When I returned home from work around 4, they were almost done. The work was completed, the debris removed, the area swept and a run through of the work done by 6 PM. Please note that because of the number of windows being installed Canadian Choice had told us to expect a 2-day installation. Needless to say we were pleasantly surprised that everything was done in one day.
We’re very pleased with the installation and the service from Canadian Choice. We will be having our front door/screen door replaced next year and Canadian Choice will be our first choice!

Hello Peter,

We are very glad to hear that you are very happy with our speedy service, the work done by our installation crew, and products!

Enjoy your new windows and doors and we wish you a positive end to the summer season.

Carolyn in Calgary
Carolyn in Calgary

Great work!

We did 14 Windows with triple pane. The installers have done everything in 2 days, customer service was impecable. Olga was our sales representative and Alex and Marcel were the installers. Great quality in every aspect and very good value for the price.

Hello Carolyn,

We are very glad to hear that you are very happy with the results of our service, installation crew and products!

Robert  in Whitby
Robert in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Bay windows

I had a bad experience with Canadian Choice. I order bay windows .at the beginning before i sign the contract the seller promise me they will replace from scrap to the bottom. In contract it's written full fit. They said will remove the posts and they didn't. Be careful with the minning of full fit .Put everything in contract They didn't installed silicone all the way. They removed wood and didn't put back under Windows.I called the company and the sell person come and said it is what I order, after few days he called me and promise the installer will be back. Nobody show up.Guys be careful with this company.

Dear costumer. We apologize for your experience so far. The work was done according to the contract. The process was explained to you, we completed the work as outlined in the contract you signed. If there is anything more we can help with please give us a call at 1-866-807-8064

Toby Z from Richmond Hill
Toby Z from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window Replacement

We planned to replace 3 windows and after meeting with other vendors we decided on Canadian Choice Windows. Tony Dicesare was knowledgeable and informative in assessing the best product that would fulfill our needs. He explained our options in a clear manner. We would not hesitate to recommend Tony and Canadian Choice Windows and Doors.
Toby

Hello Toby,

We are very glad to hear that you are very happy with the results of our sales staff and products!

Weng in Calgary
Weng in Calgary

window replacement

I found this company at facebook and fill out form to set up all appointment and they call me back quick same day. IGOR a project manager came and give the affordable price for the windows. Installer guys are nice and friendly even i ask for extra favor to put back my curtain rod and blinds they polite did it. They did excellent job in replacing my windows. I refer one of my friend and Igor is set to come and give her quote for the windows and door.

Hello Weng,

We are very glad to hear that you are very happy with the results of our service, staff, crew and products!

Robert in Calgary
Robert in Calgary

Windows installation

We would highly recommend IGOR and his installation team from Canadian Choice to anyone looking for a professional windows and doors renovation! My house was so nice when I came home from work after the installation, that I couldn't even tell that the workers had been there. The windows look amazing and have completely improved both the interior and exterior of my 35 year house. My heating bills have also come down significantly also. We would definitely recommend project manager Igor from Canadian Choice Windows and Doors .

Hello Robert,

We are very glad to hear that you are very happy with the results of our installation crew and products!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New window install and replaced our front door and another window.

Good initial meeting at the store and set up to meet with Olga, she has turned out to be awesome to work with and we love how our windows and front door look. Also can't believe how quiet the new front window is!
Slight issue with the decorative bars being a bit off but Olga has already got new ones scheduled for replacement.

Will work with her and Canadian Choice for future upgrades.

Hello,

We are very glad to hear that you are very happy with the results of our sales and installation crew!

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.