Canadian Choice

Formerly Canadian Choice Windows & Doors
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Calgary AB T2H 2J7

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for Canadian Choice

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Windows & Doors

Were totally Happy for our new windows & Doors.
We Recommend these company.
Were SATISFIED.
Thank you so much also to the guy who was installed .He did GREAT JOB !

Thank you for your business and the 10star review. I'm happy we were able to help.

2 reviews Burlington, ON

Windows and Doors

We received a total of 7 quotes, some were very painful and two very unprofessional. The quote process with Canadian Choice was a very relaxed but comprehensive inspection a measurement of our Windows and doors. After, we discussed our vision and what we were looking for with the finished product. The Front Door was a suggestion by our rep, Joe . Joe made suggestions and along with my wife that guided us to a great decision. We could not be more pleased with the entrance to our home. Thank you Joe for that guidance and expertise.
Installation Crew: Yuri, Kyle and Alex. 11 windows and three doors installed in the two hottest days of this summer. They are true professionals. True Craftsmen. Clean, precise and accurate installation. I highly recommend Joe , Canadian Choice and this installation crew. Cannot overstate how much this team and company inserted ease into an investment in our home. Well Done. Rod

Hi Rod, thank you for taking your time to leave a detailed review. I will pass along the thank you to Joe and the installation crew. I'm so happy we put you at ease and made this process an easy one for you.

Ruby in Mississauga
Ruby in Mississauga

window and exterior door

They were quick and efficient doing their job. They worked well together while another team was here doing contract work.

Hi Ruby, thank you for review. If you every need anything, please reach out.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Windows and door replacement

Mike was my sales guy. He is amazing, he explained all the options to me. I love my new windows

Mike is amazing, we agree. Glad you are loving your new windows.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Windows and Sliding doors

Needed to replace 20 year old windows and sliding door. Estimate was provided with the excellent information. The quote was reasonable and I enjoyed dealing with Jay. I had 2 other quotes, and while Canadian Choice wasn't the least expensive, they were a pleasure to deal with.

Installation was as promised. They were professional and courteous.

I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the recommendation and the wonderful review. We love having Jay on our team.

Exterior doors

Recently purchased 2 screen doors and 1 exterior side door for my home. We used Canadian Choice Windows and doors for our Maine floor windows and our front exterior door. Our service has been amazing!
Our most recent experience has been the best!
Our sales rep was Joe and he was very thorough, explained everything in detail about service. Originally the date was scheduled for August but he was able to get it done for us in May, which was amazing!
Joe will be called again when we replace our windows in the basement next project!

We appreciate the review and sharing about your experience with the community. Joe is everything you said and more. We couldn't agree more. Looking forward to helping you with your next project. Thank you for your business.

Monty1962
Monty1962

Front door and storm door replacement

We had to replace our 1915 front door and added newer storm door.
Canada Choice was one of three quotes .They were number two in price but we preferred their quality.We are happy we chose them the quality is what we expected and the installer was great.

Hi Monty1962, thanks for choosing Canadian Choice. You made the correct choice. It was a pleasure installing your door and doing business with you.

Yunjung in Toronto
Yunjung in Toronto

Not professional

Second stage instalation I ordered only 3 windows. Install day. They brought my washroom window with no matched color. The window is grey and handle is white.( see picture) And they brought too big window for my basement window. Other window I ordered frosted window but they brought clear window. How I am happy with this company! Anyway the installer had to come again. Do you think They brought matched colored window next time? NO THEY ARE NOT! They brought no matched color window again so I complained about they ruined my schedules. I was very busy for renovation.
So they suggested me 10% discount. I accepted. Anyway. They came 3 times for finish installing my washroom window what a not professional!

Now the issue is  that 4 month later  they are asking me pay the money they gave me 10% discount. What they are saying they were hold back 10% for finishing job.
My English is not so good. I think they gonna blame my English soon!

Do not believe 5 star reviews! They asked me write good review for $100 gift card.

See how poor their job(see picture)

I strongly not recommend this company!
So I am so tired~

What a horrible experience I have all this year with only 3 windows!!!

Runaway from this company!!!

Sorry to hear about your experience but please reach out to our Consumer Care department at 1-866-807-8064 for them to try and help you out.

Anna
Anna

Windows

Joe was very knowledgeable and patient. He gave me all the information I needed to determine the best windows for my home. He answered all my questions gave me my quote and left me to think about it. He called me on the promised day to see if I had made a decision. No pressure to choose his offer. No calling me multiple times before the agreed apon day. I will definately contact Joe for any other window or door work that I may need. Thanks Joe.

Hi Anna, we appreciate the time you took to give us a review. This means so much to us. We are lucky to have Joe on our team. We are here to help you anytime you need.

Windows

I booked an assessment with Joe from Canadian choice. He explained everything did an initial inspection and provided a quote for all but 1 window in my house, which was what was requested). He was very helpful in explaining the different windows and set up me up with the greener home grants inspection to get some energy rebates back. He continously followed up and even reached out to advise a change in style as the new rebates now didn't cover what I had ordered. Installers were on time, professional, friendly, clean and did an excellent job on the windows, they all look great! My only regret is I did all but one window in my house and the old window looks like crap next to their new pretty ones. Highly recommend Joe and Canadian choice windows.

Thank you for the the review and the 10 stars. Joe is a pleasure to have on our team. His knowledge and customer service is next to none. Glad he is on the Canadian Choice Team. Please reach out to Joe and we can get you a quote for your remaining window.

More about Canadian Choice

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.