Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

1750 steeles ave w concord ON l4k2l7
Canadian Choice
Owner/Manager
Canadian Choice [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Seema in Toronto

A huge thank you to Canadian Choice Windows and Doors for their professionalism and wonderful service while replacing our entire homes windows and doors. The quality of the products are amazing, Ben and his installation team did a fantastic job, and Bonnie the sales consultant was very thorough and helped us pick the perfect products for our home. The phone customer support staff are extremely friendly, helpful and available!
Would definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs new windows and doors. A fastastic service and product and a very competitive price!

Seema and Al Patel

I hired Canadian Windows to replace 2 bedroom windows and we
were very happy with the service. Dainis came right away with some options and quotes. Dainis was very informative about windows, legal requirements, installation, warranty and payment options. Installation was efficient and quick in one day and very nicely cleaned up after. Installers were very professional and Dainis was great with follow up right after to ensure we were satisfied with the workmanship and answer any questions we had. I will be calling on them to replace the windows on the other side of my house next year. Highly recommended.

Kevin T in

We replaced all windows and noticed how much an improvement to the house it made. The windows looks beautiful which makes our house beautiful. The house is warmer and quieter. Excellent service from start to finish. We were very pleased with the installation and the cleanup afterwards. Our salesperson Bonnie at Canadian Choice Windows was very professional. She explained in great detail on the quality of their products. I highly recommend to contact Bonnie for a quote. You’ll be glad that you did.

Job Price

They were very professional and did great work. They worked quickly and did a great job on the clean up which is very important to myself and my tenants. I am very happy with the quality of the windows and door and the work done. I will recommend them for sure. They went above, by putting in insulation where needed on the old homes and framed where it needed.

Queeie in

We hired this company to replace few window and door two years ago. Very happy with the products and services. We have Bonnie back today to order the rest of the windows. We are very proud of the front door since every one come to the house praise it

Kirk Russell in

My wife and I own a house in Lethbridge, Alberta. We reached out to Canadian Windows and Doors after having no follow up from a couple companies in Lethbridge. Dainis was very quick to meet with us and was very professional and knowledgeable. After reviewing our needs for new windows, Dainis recommended a couple of options and was very clear about pricing, installation and warranty. We felt very comfortable with Dainis and ordered the windows. Installation was awesome and very quick. The installers, Stan and Alex were right on time and very quick with installation. Everything was cleaned up with zero mess left behind. We really appreciated all of Dainis, Stans and Alexs professionalism and great work. We are extremely happy and satisfied with our new windows and would recommend them to everyone. We will be ordering more windows later this year.
Thanks again Dainis, Stan and Alex!

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Kirk. Dainis Stan and Alex are definitely a great team, and we are lucky to have them as part of our Canadian Choice family. We will make sure to pass along your wonderful review for them to see. We thrive to finish projects such as yours as efficiently and tidy as possible. We are so glad you love the service you received, and we wish you the best in the future :)

Jan in

We've got beautiful triple glaze windows and patio sliding door. The job was done very professionally and Olga was our sales representative. Now everything is bright and much warmer and quieter. I would absolutely recommend Canadian choice to my friends.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Jan. It is so great to hear that your house feels warm and quiet with the product we provided. We will make sure to pass your kind words along to Olga as well as the installation crew. Thanks again, and all the best

Keith  in Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

I am owing an old house in Lethbridge. I got 3 estimates and Dainis from Canadian Choice Windows gave me best price for the options I choose. Very good sales approach, lots of knowledge about windows and installation process. Great communication after contract was signed. Installation team looks very professional, job done in one day , everything cleaned after the job. Dainis visit the job site yesterday to check with me if everything is OK and if I am happy with everything. Everything great and i will recommend Canadian Choice Windows to everyone.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Keith. It is a pleasure getting reviews like yours. We are glad our team did the job well, and we will make sure to thank Dainis and the installation crew for their great professionalism. Thank you for recommending us in the future, all the best

Tonny
1 review Okotoks, AB

We have quotes from few companies. Dainis from Canadian Choice Windows was the only person who promised to do everything we need and it was done. Other companies like Supreme, Lux, All Weather were saying that they cant guarantee that our expensive blinds will fit back, that there are no way to save the stucco with no damages, Lux told us that our windows has to be 4 '' smaller without explaining why, etc... Dainis is not only salesman, he previously worked as installer for a while, so he can clearly see the situation and give proper advice's and ideas. Thank You Dainis for making that project so easy for us.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Tonny. Dainis is one of our most valued professionals. We are so grateful to have his expertise on our team. It is great that your project was completed as you pictured it, and the process was easy. Thanks again, and best regards from our team

Matt in Markham
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

To sum it up quickly I was very impressed with every aspect of my interaction. I worked with a very kind gentleman named Serge to have all the initial measurements and quoting done. This was a painless process and was completed efficiently. I was given a date range for install and it was confirmed closer to the date. On the day of the install the workers showed up on time and were very professional. They worked very efficiently and I am very happy with the final product.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Matt. Serge will be so happy to read your review. We are glad the whole process felt painless and our installation crew completed the job fast and on time. Best regards from all of us at Canadian Choice

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.