Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1750 steeles ave w concord ON l4k2l7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

9.4 10 (2054 reviews)

maksymlaiko in Calgary
maksymlaiko in Calgary

Doors and Windows replacement

Replaced all doors and windows in our 2001 house. Great quality and product delivery. Professional installation work. Very satisfied with the services. Would definitely recommend this company.
Pleasure doing business.

1 review Red Deer, AB

Main floor windows replaced!

Extremely pleased with the experience I've had with the company. My salesperson Max was very patient and explained the options I had in replacing my sliding windows on the main floor as they were fogging through the cold days of winter. Installers were extremely professional. Super happy that my problem is solved!

Carrie in Medicine Hat
Carrie in Medicine Hat
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Windows and doors installed

I recently had 5 windows and 2 doors replaced in my home. Extremely happy with the service this company provided. The installers were friendly and quick to finish the job in spite of poor weather conditions. I highly recommend this company!

Lisalynne2 in Calgary
Lisalynne2 in Calgary

window replacments

we had a gentlment named Alex who came and chatted withus and we were very pleased with the service and the instalation we love our windows so very happy. We would recomment Alex any and all time.

Dave in Lincoln
Dave in Lincoln
1 review Lincoln, ON

Window Replacement

We had Serge come to our house and take the time to explain and show us what windows we needed. Very professional and friendly.
Our installation was done all in one day, 12 windows and they look beautiful. Yury our installer did an amazing job from start to finish. So glad we chose Canadian Choice Windows and Doors! Would highly recommend them!

Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.

Complete house window replacement 11 windows

Stan’s crew were incredible, they showed up in the worst storm April 16, 2018. Maneuvered between 2 cars to not inconvenience my tenant in the storm to move his car. My tenant got stuck in the snow, and they were pushing his car to help. My son had no snows on his car and had to move it so they could work in the garage and they pushed his car in the snow. The ingenuity to get the job was outstanding.

No complaints with any obstacles, they took everything in stride and worked around whatever they had to.

My roof and eavesdrops need replacing they make shifted a solution for the rain to divert so they could work properly. I am so impressed I put pics and comments on my Facebook immediately.

They all work so well together, polite and cleaned up very well.

Mike graciously took time to remeasure all my windows to ensure my new blinds would be right.

Well done, will recommend Stan and Mike and crew anytime. All the crew were the hardest workers I’ve ever seen and took time to give me some pointers on my other Reno’s I was doing. Superb work all around.

Best,

Bonnie McDonald

nilam.mulla
nilam.mulla

3 Windows replaced

The job was handled well from start to finish. Serge, the Sales person was very knowlegible and also very organised. I would recommend this Company to anybody in the future.

Mike from Hamilton
Mike from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Absolutely wonderful..

Such a wonderful experience from the very start, dealing with the Serge the salesman was a delight. The man is very thorough and definitely knows his stuff, very personable and makes you feel at ease, no question goes on answered. Spartak the installer and his 2 helpers were absolutely amazing, very easy to talk to and informative. They were able to get all 10 of my windows done inside and out in a matter of 9 hours, thoroughly vacuumed any mess inside and cleaned up any debri outside.....I can already feel the difference inside my house....Thank you Serge, Spartak, and everyone at Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

1 review Cambridge, ON

Window Replacment

We got our windows replaced. OLIVER was amazing he understood what we were looking for worked with us. The installers were awesome. Would highly recommend Oliver and Canadian Choice Windows.

Robert in Calgary
Robert in Calgary

Windows

The price was excellent even the window are perfect with triple glass and the installer George was a great profesonal and Alex the salesman was knowlegible, I will recommend this company to everybody.

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.