Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

jgd
jgd

Window upgrade

Boris gave great advise throughout the project and responded to queries in a positive and timely manner.
I’ve hired canadian choice windows before and wouldn’t hesitate to do so again.

Jodi, thank you for your review.
It is always a pleasure talking to you.
I'm also very impressed with your idea for the front window design.
Enjoy your new windows.
Best Regards,
Boris,
Canadian Choice Windows and Doors

Bryan P.
Bryan P.
9 reviews Burlington, ON

Entire House Windows Replaced

I had a very good experience. We replaced the entire windows in a new house we just purchased. I intereviewed 3 companies and decided to go with Canadian Choice Windows for a few reasons. First they had great homestar reviews (that got them in the door), Second, our sales person Phil was excellent. He was very methodical and did a very good job explaining about his company and product. He also told us about the Ontario rebates program in which the governement would rebate $5000 towards new Windows and that he/his company would do all the work to apply and make sure we got the rebate (Which they did). Once we signed, Phil explained the entire process and as he described what would happen it did. There was various people that showed up, first the guy who measures them all, then the installers. Every single person from this company was excellent to deal with, and fast. The windows look great and I have no hesitation recommending this company. It's just a first rate operation.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows & Doors.

We are glad to hear that our very own Phil has done a wonderful job for you.

Thank you for your recommendation and may your new windows fulfill all your needs for many years to come.

Peter  in Arthur
Peter in Arthur
0 reviews Arthur, ON

Windows Install, Potentially doors

I am purchasing windows for my house in Arthur Ontario, Jemal Cedeno was increadably knowledgable, personable, professional about what type of windows to buy and an affordable purchasing plan. Just fantastic service, Thanks Jemal.

Ronald in Calgary
Ronald in Calgary

Entrance Door Replacement

We referred by our neighbour friend about the company. Igor the sales manager of the company contracted us. His prompt service and affordable price decided as to take his company services. Igor is good to deal and the installers were friendly and did a good job. I will highly recommended this company to all my friends.

gg in Waterloo
gg in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

High Expectation, Low Result

Canadian Choice has been selected as my contractor because they are Homestars BEST of 2018 and have good review from BBB. Unfortunately high expectation but low result.
I have 1 casement window and 3 slide windows installed in my basement area on Sep 13, 2018. The installation problem are as follows:
1, The workers came in to work without shoe covers and made the carpet very dirty.
2, The wood frame of the casement window is used one and there is a chipped edge.
3, The worker also made a chipped edge on dry wall when they installed a slide window.
4, All 3 slide windows have open-holes on top and bottom. I doubt if these windows meet with windows manufactory standard.
I called the company line and the lady gave me an email address to send a complain. So I sent an email to their service email address on Sep 18. One week passed by but no response. I had to call them again and they gave me another email address. The 2nd email was sent to their contact email address on Sep 26 and there is no difference.
I am totally frustrated with this and definitely would not recommend Canadian Choice to anybody.

Hello. We are sorry about your experience, we definitely strive to offer better service that what you received. Would you please contact us at the 4168486930ext207 - we would like to work with you to resolve this issue but we do need more information.

Suzanne in Welland
Suzanne in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Windows and door, and patio door replacement

Oliver gave me all the information I needed about the quality of the windows, the cost and what to expect from the installers. Oliver was right in, and the installation went very smoothly. I am very satisfied with the results
And the products.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows & Doors.

We are glad to hear that our very own Oliver has done a wonderful job for you.

Enjoy your new windows and doors and may your house be warm and full of love this upcoming fall-winter season.

Amanda in Hamilton
Amanda in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

8 windows, door and storm door

I had the best experience with OLIVER and the whole crew. Very friendly and quick to get ur installation date. The job was done beautifully and in great time but not to fast so that the job was done correct. Thanks everyone I'm so happy.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows & Doors.

We are glad to hear that our very own Oliver has done a wonderful job for you.

Leila in North York
Leila in North York

Front door replacement

Market wise choice, ok quality, and WORSE ever customer service!!! Very poor communication (but not when it come for payments), installation was delay for over the month... (could be longer!!!) ... and funniest part of story - we are returning (loyal) clients! Run away if you care about your time and nerves! (If anyone need i have all screenshots, e mails and ets. to proof my experience)

Hello Leila, we are truly sorry we couldn't meet your expectations and the doors were delayed, you did say you're happy with the door and the install and we did try to make it up to you and you received compensation for the delay, anything else we could do to change your mind and make you a happy customer:)?

Becky in Creemore
Becky in Creemore
1 review Creemore, ON

Entire Window Replacement Old Century Home

I can't say enough good things about this company and window installation. From Oleg (ordering) to Yuri (measuring), and finally installers Ethan and Daniel.
All were friendly, professional, competent and went above and beyond the call of duty.
They came when they said they would, worked quickly, cleaned up after themselves.
The windows are absolutely lovely.
What a pleasure this whole process has been. I will use them again for my doors.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows & Doors.

We are glad to hear that our very own Oleg, Yuri, Ethan and Daniel have done a wonderful job for you.

Enjoy your new windows and we look forward to servicing you in the future.

Ronda in Toronto
Ronda in Toronto

Big 5 pane bay window sliding doors and 2 other windiws

Excellent service from beginning to end. Olga and the installers Leo and Igor. The windows are absolutely beautiful the quality and workmanship outstanding. The installers were very friendly and made sure I was happy with the final results. They respected my home and left everything cleaned. I highly recommend. Thank you

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows & Doors.

We are glad to hear that our very own Olga, Leo and Igor have done a wonderful job for you.

Enjoy your new windows and doors and thank you very much for your recommendation.

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.