Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1750 steeles ave w concord ON l4k2l7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Canadian Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

9.4 10 (1953 reviews)

Chen in Calgary

We have this company install all the windows and doors today. Very happy with their service and produce. Igor t the installer is very polite and professional. He finish the big job in two days, amazing. Bonnie came to inspect the job, make sure everything is all right. She even helps to do the cleaning. Thanks a lot, Canadian choice Windows.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We are very happy to hear that your experience with our services was great. We are lucky to have such amazing people working for our team like Bonnie, and Igor's installation crew. We take pride in our quality and delivery, and we are appreciative of your kind observation. Thank you again, and best regards from our family to yours

Mike in Calgary

It was amazing to meet IGOR KOPKO in our house. We wanted to replace our windows in our home and Canadian Choice Windows made all other manufacturers look like amateurs when it came to the sales and installation process. This guy was very professional and very prepared. He brought all the parts and pieces with him to show us what we would be getting. Igor even prepared our quote on the spot. Your installation team was on-time, friendly, hard working, and easy to deal with. Installer Eugen and his team were awesome! We are very happy with our new windows and the house looks great. Thanks again. We would definitely recommend Canadian Choice Windows to anyone looking for new windows.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Mike. We are so glad that Igor Kopko along with Eugene's team did a fantastic job on your windows upgrade. We thank you for your recommendations and referrals. It is so great when our customers are happy. Thanks again for your kind words, and best regards from our family to yours :)

Andrew in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

I needed new windows and saw an advertisement for Canadian Windows and Doors. Made an appointment and Oliver came to my house to propose and discuss options. Oliver did a great job at outlining all the options available and the benefits of various designs. I choose the right solution for my needs. Installation was good and timely. It has been 2 weeks since installation and I am very happy with the windows. Quality is excellent. I will definitely consider purchasing additional products from this company in the future.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We are very glad that Oliver lead your project with great professionalism. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your new windows, and are happy with the quality we provide. Thank you for leaving us a wonderful compliment, we appreciate it very much. We hope to hear from you in the future, and in the meantime, stay warm :)

Terry from Guelph Ontario in Calgary

Oliver the sales rep. is very efficient and professional. This will be our 3rd time ordering windows from Canadian Choice Windows and Doors. Their product is priced well and service is great. We have we have been back twice since our original order and have been dealing with Oliver all 3 times now. Oliver wants to ensure that the customer is looked after and satisfied with the product. He does it well.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Terry. we are so grateful that you've come to us 3 times now, and that Oliver delivers the best each time. We appreciate you leaving us a wonderful review. Thank you again, and best regards from our family to yours :)

Grace  in Calgary

Changed all windows , workers doing job quick and professional , it is good that the company's workers have more than 10 years expirense,and Bonnie came before and after to make sure job done well , that is why i feel good to deal with this company

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows and doors. We are happy that your project went as planned. Bonnie is one of our best consultants and we are glad she was able to complete your project. Best regards

ginger33 in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

I was so pleased from the time i opened the door and in walked Oliver. What a refreshing change from any other quote I have gotten. Professional, personable and super friendly. After 10 minutes of listening to him i was sold. Then I got the windows done and am even more pleased then ever. They are fantastic, Oliver suggestions were dead on. He suggested i have the 2 small windows put at the top instead of the traditional bottom, he was right again. Once they were installed i was having trouble with the patio door, i called Oliver and he came right over that evening and showed me what was wrong, turned out it was the operator. Not once did he me feel bad for calling him, he was so professional and took the time to explain everything to me. The installers were very very efficient and did an amazing job. My only regret it I did not go with them for the bedroom windows, went on a recommendation and was not nearly as satisfied as i was with Oliver's service.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We are very happy that Oliver did such a wonderful job with your project. He is one of our most popular sales representatives. Thank you for leaving us a great review - we couldn't be more happy with how your project turned out :)

telmaborges_25 in Toronto

I'm very happy with my new Door and Windows! It'S the second time I use Canadian Choice Windows, they always give me the best price and service! Thank you Oliver for your sympathy and professionalism! I'll be contacting you soon again!!

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We are so glad to hear that Oliver lead your projects with professionalism. Thank you for being a loyal client of ours. We appreciate your business very much. Best b=regards from our family to yours

Recently replaced all doors and windows. Professional and efficient service from start to finish. Oliver, sales consultant was knowledgeable and accommodating to meet my requirements and budget. Installation after few weeks was a professional, efficient and clean.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows.We are glad Oliver was professional and efficient at leading your upgrade project. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. All the best from Canadian Choice

cp9915 in Calgary

I drove by Canadian Choice Windows working while I was driving home one day last summer. Igor Kopko was the sales man that came to give us a quote. I found him to be completely professional, thorough and very enthusiastic to give us the best price and quality that we could afford. Igor even went so far as to call a previous client and they opened their home to show the quality workmanship of their window installation. Today, the job was finished and I appreciate everything that Sergey had put into installing our new windows. Even before the job was completed last night, we noticed a great noise reduction from the busy traffic. Then this morning, we could clearly see the picturesque sunrise for the first time in many years, as our previous windows had been clouded over by leaks in the seal. What a tremendous difference our new windows have already made!

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We are extremely happy that you've been provided outstanding service by Igor Kopko and Sergey's installation team. We hope you observe more beautiful sunrises to come! We are glad the traffic noise is already visibly reduced as well - it definitely makes for a more sound sleep. Enjoy the new upgrade and give us a call should you need anything at all :)

All the best from the Canadian Choice family

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.