Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1750 steeles ave w concord ON l4k2l7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Canadian Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

1 review Winnipeg, MB

My aunt has long been looking for a window and door installer. When we called Canadian Choice for a free estimate, they sent someone right away. After we got an approval for the installation, they started doing the job. Pricey? The work will speak for the price itself. We weren't disappointed after everything has been installed. It took them about a day to install 4 windows and a door (together with storm door). With a little troubleshooting on our kitchen window, we were so delighted with the outcome. I will surely recommend Canadian Choice to anyone looking for a window and door insulation installer.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We are very glad that you love your new products, and that the quality is up to standard. This is what we thrive for here at Canadian Choice. We appreciate your future recommendations. Best regards from our team

Marta &.

If anyone is looking to replace their windows, look no further than Canadian Choice Windows & Doors. The service and workmanship is stellar. Stan and his team did an amazing job. Inside and out we love our new windows. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Marta. We love your review, thank you so much for your kind words! We are truly lucky to have representatives like Stan on our team. We are glad you're loving the new upgrade. Thank you for you recommendations and call us should you need anything in the future :)

Helen in Calgary

This company is extremely friendly and we are very happy with the finished doors and windows. Bonnie was very nice, easy to contact, and always available for assistance! Everybody has complimented on how nice our renovated doors and windows! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We are very happy to hear that Bonnie took such great care of your project. Enjoy the windows, doors and the compliments. We thank you for your future recommendations. Best regards

Nancy  in Calgary

We were looking for a place to purchase windows in the city as we are from the North where there's no place to purchase windows . We were looking for good quality and reasonable price on windows. We came across the company and met with Ivan. He showed samples of their products and were impressed. We are very satisfied with our purchase. We have since returned to the same place and purchased 3 doors. Ivan and Vladimir have been very helpful and courtesy. I highly recommend this place for your windows and doors.
Nancy

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Nancy. We are so happy to hear that Ivan and Vladimir have come together to find windows and doors for your home up North. Thank you for dropping us a line and stay warm this winter :)

RuiYi Sherry in Toronto

Good service. Measurements were taken fast. Waiting period was short after measurement. Installation was fast and done by professional. Customer representative Bonnie gave us professional suggestion and helped us select the right type of window and sliding door. I would recommend this company. It is a good window/glass company.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We are glad your installation was done quickly and efficiently. Thank you for your review and future recommendations.

Nancy in Calgary

These guys were so awesome. Tony D. The sales man was very understanding and right to the point. Id recomend him to everyone. They were on time very gentle got the work done all in one day. Thank you Tony D so very much. The 2 guys who put the windows and front door and patio door. Great job guys. Again thank you Tony D!!

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We are very glad to hear that Tony D. has handled your project with ease and professionalism and you love your new product. Thank you for dropping us a line, we appreciate positive results and thrive to please all of our wonderful customers. Have a great day :)

Just replace the patio door with Canadian choice . Very smooth sliding. Good looking door. Next month I will replace the windows with them too. Thanks again to Canadian choice. Zhou the sales ask the installer to fix my front door weatherstripping. Thks

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We appreciate your kind review. We are glad our team provided a great service for you, and we are wishing you well

First off, I'd like to say the contractor/installers Sergei (sp?) and crew were great. They came and replace all the windows in our house and they were punctual and professional and did a great job.

I referred this company to a friend of mine and they went with this company as well. However, it's been over 2 years now and I'm still waiting for my referral bonus. It's only $100 but it's the principal of it. My friend has spoken to them and I've called them a few times and I've given up trying to contact this company for a measly $100 but now I know that they don't honor their own policy and promises.

Sorry but for a measly $100, you've lost any future referrals from me.

Installers 9/10 stars
Company 1/10

Job Price

*** UPDATE
We have not heard from the customer. We are willing and eager to resolve this matter, however communication is crucial for us to resolve this.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. In the case of referral bonuses, we cannot issue a cheque until the person whom was referred has had the installation completed and paid for. We can check our records to see if this has indeed been finalised, in which case we would be happy to thank you with a $100 cheque. In order for us to help you better please contact our main office with more information on the case, as the review is "private" and we cannot locate you in our system based on that.

We hope to hear back from you soon, and sorry for any misunderstanding that may have happened. Our head office number is 1-866-807-8064

Bonni from winnipeg in Calgary

I schedule appointment with Canadian Choice in June. Ivan stop by my place and show me samples of the product. My family and I decide to do full frame replacement installation with triple glass Low-e and argon gas. My windows was install 8 weeks later and my windows are beautiful.
I recommend Canadian Choice windows to everybody!

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows.We are so happy to hear that Ivan took this project from start to finish for you, and you are loving your beautiful new windows. Thank you for your kind words, and best regards from our team to your family

I had 4 windows upgrade including the big one for the living room. The service provided by Olga and Vaedanky and his assistant was great. They provided efficient and friendly customer service and give you the choice with the options they provided, even a financing options available for your easy way of budgeting so then you can attend to your other bills. I will recommend for sure the company...."Canadian windows and doors". thank you kindly, hope all is well.

carol

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We are happy that Olga lead your project with a friendly attitude and the results were impeccable. We are glad we could meet your budget needs also, and we are very appreciative of your review and future recommendations of our business. Thank you and have a wonderful day

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.