Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1750 steeles ave w concord ON l4k2l7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

L in Toronto
L in Toronto
1 review Lethbridge, AB

I love my new windows!

The new windows are awesome! I had all the windows (7) changed on the main floor of the house. Alex was extremely patient and helpful while I was trying to figure out what I wanted to change and the kind of windows that are available (3+ hours). He showed me the different options and sizes, measured everything and was able to provide the quote in a one sitting.

I requested the windows be replaced in June 2018, they were right on the mark! Replacing the windows is something we have wanted to do for the last 8 years. 2018 seemed like a good year to do it in. It was to be a surprise for father's day. I was a tad bit apprehensive... he loves them as well (Thank goodness!).

They were able to build a bay window to match the configuration of the previous window. I also requested that the two other windows in the front of the house be built out into mini bay windows to match the living room one. These had to be custom built on-site. The windows turned out fabulous!

These guys are amazing! 3 days and they had all the windows removed and replaced, including building the bay windows. You can definitely tell they have been working together for awhile. I just stepped back and tried my best to stay out of their way.

Before they were replaced, the windows had a dark brown frame, which made the house look like it was a mint ice-cream chocolate chip house. We finally got ride of the chocolate chip windows. It was a fantastic day!

I have included before and after photos of the outside of the house, and one of the bedrooms.

Next one the list, to get rid of the mint ice-cream. :D

Claudia in Toronto
Claudia in Toronto

Window and door order placed

Oliver is our sales rep and he arrived on time for the scheduled appointment to quote on our windows and doors replacement project. He provided the quote on the spot and it was competitive. He provided guidance and suggestions that demonstrated his expertise and was appreciated at our end. We paid the deposit for the purchase and are now awaiting an appointment date for the installer to measure before the actual order is placed. I will provide another review once we proceed through the next steps.

Pat  in Calgary
Pat in Calgary

A Phenomenal Result

Canadian Choice is my number one choice for window installation. I had four windows in the main living area plus a door installed in a bedroom and the impact on the home was phenomenal. The product is first rate, Igor, project manager, was attentive and knowledgable and the installation team of Leo and Peter were diligent, and skillful. A big thanks to everyone.

Gwen in Hamilton
Gwen in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Main floor window upgrade

We had the honour to meet the sales Rep Oliver and when he came to our home to complete the quote and measurements, he was very knowledgeable, very friendly and very precise.
We are very impressed with the work that the installers completed. We would highly recommend Canadian Choice Windows for any new install or upgrade! Great work!!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Window Replacements

We had all the windows in the house replaced and were very pleased with the results. The windows are high quality and the team of Rene and Ricardo had a professional approach and took their time to ensure good workmanship. The company provided their services in a timely matter and we, as customers, were treated with respect. We would not hesitate to refer this company to friends and family.

InessaW from Vaughan
InessaW from Vaughan

Great service

Sales person Alex and Gennady's installation team did a great job.
They are both professionals and a pleasure to be around.
I had support throughout the whole process and after the installation as well. It was my third project with the company and I hope not the last one.

anja
anja

New and Retrofit Windows

I had a great experience with Canadian Choice Windows! As this was my first time purchasing windows, I was a little nervous and had lots of questions. Serge, my sales rep, was very patient and spent the time explaining all of the options to me. I had other companies quote on the work but decided to go with Canadian Choice Windows because of Serge, he was really great. Based on his suggestions, I ordered a combination of retrofit and new windows. The install took less than 2 days and the team, led by Paul, was very mindful of my belongings and floors (thank you!). They cleaned up daily and left my house without a scratch. I couldn’t be happier with my new windows. My house looks completely refreshed!

1 review Winnipeg, MB

windows

We are completely satisfied and happy with installation of all our windows. They were friendly and answered all our questions and explained all mechanisms and operations of each windows. We will highly recommend to our friends.

Install New Windows

My husband and I are very happy for Mike and his helper's professional job done for us. The product which Canadian Choice Windows supply us are so nice. The Sales representative Bonnie Zhou is very knowledgeable. She help us to choose windows of High performance glass & Warm Edge Technology to meet our needs. We are very appreciated for Bonnie Zhou's excellent service.

MarekSS in Nepean
MarekSS in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent Window Installation & Serivce

Alexander is a very nice and knowledgeable salesman that offered his professional advice on the type/style of window for each location. The installation was quick, the windows are beautiful and well built. Alexander made sure that the installation went smoothly and ensured that the job was not complete until we were 100% satisfied with every aspect of the installation.

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.