Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

1750 steeles ave w concord ON l4k2l7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Victoria in Calgary

I would like to say a big thanks to sales representative Alex. He helped us to choose a right design of windows and doors for our house. Also I want to point out a great installers work who installed it in one day.
I very like the quality of my new windows and will recommend to others to use them for window needs.

Noor in Calgary

Thanks, Dainis for taking care of my window project. I am very pleased with the windows, and installers who worked at my house. Hopefully new project at my rental property will be as nice as in my house

kenneth in Olds
1 review Olds, AB

good service , on time , no mess, workers very friendly, none smokers, nice quality windows , we are very happy with all parts of service and products.
the team of kevin and Jeremy were very fast and very professional.

Jamie in Calgary

First off, let me say the windows are very nice and keep the heat in with absolutely no drafts.
Windows were installed in two days, which was great however right after they were installed, I noticed 3 glass panels had scratches and the vinyl around most of my windows had indentations in them about an inch apart. I notified the installer and he said it must have been from the factory. Finally about 3 months later a representative came to look at the windows and only had one glass panel to replace. He wasn't aware of the other two. He replaced the one panel and it too had a scratch on it. He mentioned they would be back beginning of March and it is now the end of March and haven't even received a call back.

From the beginning of the project, I had a bad feeling about this company. The salesman was late the first time meeting me, he finally came about 8 pm, just when I was trying to put my kid down. He promised me that this company was not like the local companies in Calgary, although they were the same price, he prided on the quality and service I would receive. We decided to go with Canadian Choice, although they were a bit more than the other quotes, the salesman did throw in extra grill detail at no cost to us. When the windows came in, not a single one had any grill detail. He said it was a mistake from the factory. I would imagine one or two missed would be the factory, but all of them was clearly a paperwork issue. We agreed on a renegotiation of the contract at a lesser price due to the missing grill detail. I must say, the salesman kind of made me feel bad that I renegotiated, he went on saying most people would just let it go.
The installers were great, we ended up having two crews come in, they were very friendly except they felt it was okay to smoke while installing and flick their butts on the ground. I did bring this up and it was dealt with the very next day.

I am very frustrated with Canadian Choice as they now have my money and I do have windows, except they are damaged windows. I am quite shocked that they lack quality assurance at both the factory and delivery. These windows should have never been installed.
I am still waiting for them to come in and replace my glass and take the dents and chips out of the vinyl. I have 7 more windows and another door in the basement that need to be replaced as well as a rental property that requires new windows. After this experience, I think I will go local. Atleast whenever there is an issue, it doesn't have to be resolved in Toronto and shipped back over here.

Tim M.
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Fantastic company to deal with! I replaced the doors and windows in my house. Alex Davidovitch was my representative and was great from start to finish! He was professional and very easy to deal with. Alex was quick to respond any time I reached out to him, both before and after the install. The installers were great as well and also very professional! My wife and I are extremely happy with the results!

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Tim. We appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review. Alex Dov is one of our most popular consultants, and we are so grateful to have him on our team. We are happy to hear that our team took great care of your project. Best regards from our family to yours!

Melissa
1 review Georgina, ON

If I could give this company 11/10 I would.

The process of this project was seamless from start to finish.

Firstly with the sales manager Tony Dicesare, in which his professionalism and knowledge allowed me to put my trust in his products and his company. He educated me on the different styles of windows, and I'm very grateful I listened to his recommendations for the type of windows I ended up installing in my house.

Secondly, the actual project itself was clean, efficient, and professionally done. The workers that attended were not only 20 minutes earlier than expected, they just got to work right away. They were polite and precise throughout the day, and I stress very clean (this is very important to me considering it is a messy job to the begin with).

I would highly recommend dealing with Tony Dicesare and Canadian Choice Windows for anyone who is considering getting their windows done. What felt like a big project, Tony and this company really made it feel like a breeze.

Unfortunately I don't have photos of the before, but my windows prior to the replacements were in really rough shape. One was original to the house (1950), that was made of wood, and was rotting. The others were made of wood as well, and slowly rotting out, or not even able to open up.

Attached here are some of the after (and while there were no windows in place). I decided to do retrofit windows, as my frames were still in decent shape. Tony didn't try and sell me something that I didn't need, like other sales people giving me quotes.

Overall, I'm very happy with my install and choice of windows!

Thank you Tony and Canadian Choice Windows!

Melissa

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Melissa! What a wonderful review to read! Thank you so much for leaving us such a beautiful and detailed review, we will make sure Tony reads it as well. We couldn't be happier to hear of your great experience with Tony, as well as the installation crew. Customers like yourself are what makes our business so great. We aim to please, and make your house feel comfortable, warm and cozy. Enjoy your new windows. All the best from our Canadian Choice family :)

Beverly M in Cochrane
1 review Coaldale, AB

Our salesman Dainis and installer Stan made the whole window replacement process in our rental property super easy and enjoyable. The windows look great and will be so much warmer this winter and will help the house stay so much cooler (the openings are over twice as big as they previously were). The financing options are making me reconsider my decision to not do our windows in grande prairie.... I want nice windows now too!!

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We appreciate you taking the time to express your appreciation for Dainis and Stan's team. We are glad to hear this process was easy and enjoyable for you and your home is warmer. We look forward to doing more work for you. Thank you once again, and have a wonderful day

iella from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Alex Shin arrived to give us a quote. He was polite and very friendly, easy to talk to. We went through the house and were given several options and price points to suit our budget. One we picked something, Aex kept in touch until it was time for install. The installers arrived and did a great job, they also cleaned everything up very well. Alex also followed up to make sure the service was provided to our satisfaction. We would recommend this company

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Iella. We appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review. Alex Shin is one of our most popular consultants, and we are so grateful to have him on our team. We are happy he took great care of your project, and followed up with you after the job was done. Thank you so much, and we wish you all the best

Kim and Jim in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

WE PURCHASED REPLACEMENT WINDOWS FOR THE ENTIRE HOUSE LAST YEAR AND HAD THEM INSTALLED IN NOVEMBER. WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH THE END RESULT AND THE ENTIRE PROCESS. ONE OF OUR WINDOWS HAD A SMALL DEFECT AND NEEDED TO BE REPLACED. THE COMPANY ARRANGED REPLACEMENT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AND WORKED AROUND OUR BUSY SCHEDULES. REPLACEMENT IN AND GREAT TO GO THRU A WINTER SEASON WITHOUT OUR USUAL DRAFTY WINDOWS. NICE AND WARM!! A SPECIAL THANKS TO SERGE OUR SALES REP WHO WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FOLLOWED US THRU THIS PROCESS AND CHECKED IN WITH US EVEN AFTER THE FINAL REPLACEMENT WENT IN TO ENSURE WE WERE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. SO HAPPY WE WENT WITH YOU!!!

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We appreciate your review.Serge is one of our most detail-oriented sales consultants. We are glad you were in good hands throughout your project. We will make sure to pass your kind compliments on to Serge. Best wishes from all of us at Canadian Choice :)

1 review Coaldale, AB

Dainis, the sales person, gave us a competitive rate and was very personable. I appreciated that he wasn't pushy and didn't try to upsell with unnecessary extras.
Euguene, the installer, and his crew were very polite and got the work done in a day.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. Dainis is one of our most popular consultants, and we are happy he took great care of your project. We thrive to bring the best service to our clients. Our consultants value honesty in their sales techniques because we want happy clients such as yourself. We are glad Eugene's crew finished the installation in one day. We will make sure to relay your wonderful compliments to our team. Thank you so much, and have a wonderful year ahead, sincerely Canadian Choice :)

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.