Plumbing
Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Reviews for Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Excellent Service

This is the third time that we have used Canada Wide Plumbing which is certainly an indicator my my satisfaction with this company. Each of the instances that I have used them was for a different plumbing issue: washing machine water supply, kitchen faucet and, most recently, the ensuite bathroom. Flavio is a pleasure to deal with. He responds promptly, arrives at the arranged time, and carefully explains what the problem is as well as the solution. The shower was receiving only tepid water and the cartridge needed to be replaced. Unfortunately, the cartridge was not made by your typical manufacturer, but instead was an Italian brand. Flavio went to several plumbing supply companies before he finally tracked it down. He explained to us how, by changing our practice, we could prolong the life of the new cartridge. This impressed me as well. I recommend Flavio and Canada Wide Plumbing at the highest rating possible. He is courteous, prompt and does quality work.

Maple Home Owner
Maple Home Owner
1 review Newmarket, ON

Leaky Waste Pipe Repair

We noticed water leaking into our unfinished basement and garage close to one of the drain stacks. After reading reviews on HomeStars we contacted Flavio at Canada Wide Plumbing. Flavio came out to assess the problem even though we called in the midst of the holidays. He couldn't do the work immediately but gave us some strategies to narrow down the cause of the leak. He returned as promised and quickly identified and repaired the source of the leak. He explained the job clearly to us and we felt the cost for the work was quite reasonable. We will not hesitate to contact Flavio for any of our future plumbing needs.

Private User reviews King City, ON

Block main house drain

Flavio was quick to respond, and came promptly to access the situation. He attempted a quick fix first, then continued with a complete professional job, all the while maintaining a professional attitude. I will not hesitate to call him back, or recommend him to my friends and family. Nice to know some people still go above and beyond your expectations.

Vanna in Los Angeles
Vanna in Los Angeles
1 review King City, ON

Drain blockage

Flavio was very efficient and professional. The job was taken care of because Flavio made the time to get us out of a bind. We are very very pleased with his services and the manner everything was taken care of. We highly recommend Flavio for all your plumbing needs.

Hi Vanna, Thank you for calling Canada Wide Plumbing and Drain services. Our goal is to provide great service at a great price. Thank you for posting a review. Cheers!

RS from Toronto
RS from Toronto

Drain back-up

Flavio was professional, competent and courteous. He called to say he would be later than we had agreed due to a family situation, which I appreciated. When he did show up, he did a thorough job, without making more work than was necessary. Left my place clean and tidy, with the problem fixed. Highly recommended.

Dave from Oak Ridges in Markham
Dave from Oak Ridges in Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen sink and faucet installation

Flavio came and installed a sink, faucet and water line for our fridge in our new kitchen. His expertise, knowledge and pride in his work are all positive. He was able to complete the work in a timely fashion, kept everything clean and gave us a fair price. I have used Canada Wide Plumbing in the past and will be the first plumbing company I call if I ever have an issue.

Hi Dave, Thank you for calling Canada Wide Plumbing and Drain services. Our goal is to provide great service at a great price. Thank you for posting a review. Cheers!

G L in Mississauga
G L in Mississauga

Replace Kitec with Uponor piping

One of the conditions for selling my condo was to replace the Kitec pipes inside my unit. I had called other plumbers on Homestars and found them to be rude or when they were giving me an assessment, they were looking at the wrong pipes for replacement pretending that they knew what they were doing. It was upon a recommendation from a friend in the real estate industry who steered me towards Canada Wide Plumbing. Flavio was professional and very transparent (i.e., cost, work effort, product delivery). He made every attempt to minimize the damage to my walls by using a camera. He also showed me some of the deficiencies behind the walls that the builders initially made that needed addressing. I have to admit, the quality of his work was beautifully done. No short cuts. The Uponor pipes he used to replace the Kitec was much more streamlined and better than the pipes other contractors had used in other areas of my condo.

I am definitely using him to do an inspection on my plumbing in addition to a regular home inspection for my next home. I can trust him to give me an honest quote and excellent service.

If I can recommend anything to people looking for a plumber is to ensure you speak to your plumber about when he expects to have the job done. For me the timeframe took longer than I expected, but I was fine with this because I had already moved out of my condo, as well as I understood there were a lot of plumbing emergencies during the time I asked him to do my job.

megan in Toronto
megan in Toronto

Clasped storm drain

Last Sunday water started coming into our basement, Flavio responded that day and was here within an hour. He found an underground pipe that was completely clasped. He dug up the interlocking and used some fancy drain machime and camera equipment to clear the rest of the debris from the pipe and replaced the portion of the pipe that had colapsed. He was very reliable, knew exactly what the problem was and steps needed to fix. He did not make a mess of our front walkway, responded asap on a Sunday and was very reasonable with his price. I would recommend Flavio to anyone in need of plumbing and drain services!! 10/10!

Aub in North York
Aub in North York

Kitchen Faucet Repair

Top 10 Reasons Why Flavio and Canada Wide Plumbing Rate a 10 on HomeStars:

No. 10 - Flavio immediately answered my call personally.
No. 9. - He took all my contact information and gave me his.
No. 8. - He promised to arrive in about one hour and after 1 hour he updated his arrival and was there in 15 min.
No. 7. - On arrival he immediately put on shoe slippers.
No. 6. - Before starting he took all the details about the situation.
No. 5. - He addressed the problem, removing a very difficult metal retainer ring which had calcified over many years of use. This was done with great care and professional expertise, taking care to avoid damaging anything.
No. 4. - He installed a new control cartridge which fixed the problem.
No. 3. - Before reassembling he cleaned & greased all components and checked out the full operation to ensure proper operation with no leaks..
No. 2 - The bill was extremely reasonable.
No. 1. - Above all else - the faucet has never worked better!!!

I should also add that before leaving Flavio suggested several things that could be done if I had further problems. Good suuggestions!

Hi Aub, Thank you for calling Canada Wide Plumbing and Drain services. Our goal is to provide great service at a great price. Thank you for posting a review. Cheers!

Sergio from Unionville, Ontario
Sergio from Unionville, Ontario

Kitchen Sink - Unionville, Ontario

My kitchen sink faucets was leaking. It leaked behind the sink and dripped into the basement. These sort of problems and create such a headache. Everything needed to be replaced. I was going away and need this fixed asap. I called 3 different plumbers and Canada Wide Plumbing was the first to respond and arrived the same day. The work was friendly, fast, neat and fixed!! I would definitely use this company again.

Hi Sergio, Thank you for calling Canada Wide Plumbing and Drain services. Our goal is to provide great service at a great price. Thank you for posting a review. Cheers!

More about Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Complete plumbing services , Drain Services, swimming pool skimmer replacements and pool lines, 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year.

At Canada Wide Plumbing, our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain service. We also believe in saving our clients money by avoiding unnecessary work and providing competitive rates. Our goal is to have our clients for a life time.…