Cameo Kitchens And Fine Cabinetry

Reviews for Cameo Kitchens And Fine Cabinetry

Marc in York
Marc in York

New Custom Kitchen

We decided on Cameo kitchens to design and manufacture our kitchen because we had used them 20 years ago and had a good experience then.
Our designer, Marcella, was very prompt to design a new kitchen for us and she had some very good design ideas that we had not thought of. The best idea was an extension to our island with a pull out shelf, that added 30" to the island, which was really terrific and a great idea.
The cabinets arrived as promised, within 8 to 10 weeks after ordering and the installation crew, headed by Juan, was great. They showed up early every day and worked late, to ensure that our kitchen was installed in the shortest amount of time possible.
We are very happy with our choice. Our designer was available whenever we needed her and the cabinets look beautiful.

Randy in Toronto
Randy in Toronto
1 review ,

New Kitchen Design

This letter is long overdue, which in a way is better, because I have had a chance to actually use my new Cameo kitchen. I LOVE working and entertaining and simply being in my new kitchen. The plan provided by Cameo's designer worked out perfectly; everything flows beautifully. Cameo's workmanship is outstanding, paying great attention to detail. Nothing was overlooked. Also, any trades that they recommended were fabulous, very accomodating and easy to work with. I had the pleasure of meeting many members of Cameo Kitchens and I have to say I was very touched by how everyone was so understanding and compassionate. I would recommend this company without hesitation, from the begining to the end the experience was exceptional.

Circus_boi
Circus_boi

Complete Kitchen Redesign and Renovation

Marcella at Cameo did our re-design and she did a great job. The cabinets are well-made and the installation was done professionally. The only reason this is not a 10-rating is because Cameo has dropped the ball a little bit in fixing one of the pieces (at no cost), in terms of the time it has taken. All in all, would recommend for someone lookoing for a nice kitchen redesign and reno.

More about Cameo Kitchens And Fine Cabinetry

It all begins with your vision. That's why we offer an extensive selection of cabinet doors, interiors and hardware to suit your individual style and needs. All our interiors are built using only the highest quality materials (white melamine, hardrock maple melamine or birch plywood veneer) that maintain their good ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Mississauga?