Brownstone Framing And Art Inc

Pauline in Cambridge
Pauline in Cambridge
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Picture Framed

I took a drawing to brownstones to have it professionally framed. I found the staff very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable on their products. They advised me as to what matting and glass would be best suited to avoid fading, and gave me a fair price. They walked me through the entire process and guided me in choosing the best frame to match the print. Overall very satisfied. Took a bit longer to receive back then I would have anticipated but otherwise happy.

victoria in K/W
victoria in K/W
1 review Guelph, ON

Framing pictures

My family and I are regular customers at Brownstone. We have had many different pieces framed from diplomas to abstract art to family portraits. All have been entirely succesful. She will bend to the customers desires but will often strongly suggest if she feels that the end result is not want the customer will want.