Bright Skylights Inc.

Skylight Installation & Repair
Toronto ON M2J 1Z4

Reviews for Bright Skylights Inc.

Mani and Lily in Oshawa
Mani and Lily in Oshawa
15 reviews Oshawa, ON

New skylights

Joe was a pleasure to have working on our home. A genuine and honest person, he is committed to his craft. He is a one man show and is hard working and clean, very knowledgeable and even went abouve and beyond what we had hired him for to help finish our home updating project.
We will hire him back in a heartbeat when more work is needed.
Thanks Joe!

Skylight

Joe is a professional who blends high craftsmanship with modern tech and materials. Great attention to details. Exceptional problem solving. True to his word. During the project he left things in perfect order. I would recommend Joe to anyone!

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

bathroom skylight

Wanted a deep well skylight in my bathroom above bathtub. Tough working space (fairly tight). But Joe did an outstanding job. He does quality work, finished in one day and framed the well so the angle looked great. Outside work also was done very professional. His price is reasonable and the work is exceptional.

Dave & Cynthia Macdonald in Brampton
Dave & Cynthia Macdonald in Brampton

Skylight Replacement on our Deck.

We called Joe about one of our skylights that a tree branch fell through and smashed a hole in . Our Skylights are over 20 years old so we were worried that there might not be a replacement for it. I gave Joe the measurements and manufacturer and sure enough he found the exact same one. He came today and was here no more than an hour. It looks great. Joe was an absolute pleasure to do business with. We highly recommend him. Thanks for the great job.

Cat in Toronto
Cat in Toronto

SKYLIGHT REPLACEMENT

Joe came on Family Day, after I spoke to him about our leaky skylight.... I should mention we had just moved in 2 days previous. They don't make people like Joe anymore. Stand up, honest, and true to his word. I could go on and on, but don't waste time looking - Joe is your man. My finished skylight was just installed 1 hour ago! Very happy!

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Skylight Installation

Thanks Joe for an excellent job. I'd recommend you to anyone. Good quality and clean job on our skylight installation. Moreover, Joe was a pleasure to meet and work with.

J&M in Guildwood
J&M in Guildwood

Skylight Repair

Joe did an excellent job in repairing our leaky skylights. It rained the very next day and not a single drop in our house - perfect!! He was very friendly, professional and the price was reasonable.
We would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional in skylights.

Juliette in Vaughan
Juliette in Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Fix leaky skylight

Awesome is the best word I can use Joe's attitude
and hardwork. He fixed it and re did the water sheild and the
curb mount. Would definately reccomend to anyone looking for a
professional skylight install or repair. No more leaky skylight and
water in the house.

TC in North York
TC in North York
4 reviews North York, ON

Skylight Replacement

Would highly recommend Bright Skylights. Joe was very eager to respond to our request for a quote and upon geting the order gave us a good estimate of when the custom made skylight would be ready from the factory. He showed up on time on the day he had scheduled, installed it in just a few short hours and cleaned up the entire work area, inside and out.

It looks 1000% better than the old one. Thanks, Joe!

More about Bright Skylights Inc.

I am very proud of the reputation Bright Skylights Inc. has established. A reputation of high quality, workmanship and excellence since 1985. When you call Bright Skylights Inc. I will personally visit you in your home and together we will go over all the questions and concerns you may have. ...
Looking for Skylight Installation & Repair pros in Noth York?