HomeStars  >  Builders in New Westminster  >  Blue Ocean Construction Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Blue Ocean Construction Inc

T. Atkins from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

After talking to a number of restoration and renovation contractors, we hired Blue Ocean Construction to do some restoration work related to some old water damage. Mike was very helpful from the first phone call and each site visit with advice and no sales pressure – that and the professionalism he demonstrated convinced us to choose BOC. His team (Ron, Evan, and Dean) were straightforward and hardworking – they were there when they said they would be, got the work done smartly and cleaned up each day. When the job was done (on budget and on schedule) the finished work blended in perfectly.

Job Price

Thanks so much for the review, we truly appreciate it. We were more than happy to help you out with your project. Please don't hesitate to call if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.

Frank Auer from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

I hired Ben Brzovic 2 years ago to do my bathroom renovation and was very impressed by his skills, attention to details, craftsmanship and professionalism.
When it was time to renovate my kitchen, I didn't hesitate a second to contact him again.
Ben, exceeded my expectation and once again did an amazing job.
I would highly recommend Ben to anyone.

Franck Auer

Frank,
Thank you once again for the kind words regarding Ben and your Home Depot renovation project. We were thrilled that you chose us once again to come into your home. We hope you enjoy your newly updated space for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to call us/Ben for any future renovation needs.

John in Coquitlam
1 review Port Moody, BC

We couldn't be more happy with the work done by Blue Ocean Construction. Mike and his team consulted us on every step of the project -- planning, obtaining permits, construction, and finishing. The job was completed to a high standard of quality. They were quick to deal with any issues that came up during the project. Overall, Blue Ocean Construction showed true professionalism in every aspect of the job.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words John. It was great working with you to get your renovation completed. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

1 review Mission, BC

Project manager Ron Cobb and his team made our bathroom renovation a breeze. The whole team was professional, friendly, courteous and efficient. Every day's work schedule was explained in advance, and at the end of each day the site was left clean. I also can't say enough good things about Ron's "right hand man", Evan, who was extremely cooperative about accommodating our needs and requests. Nothing ever seemed to faze him, and the quality of his work was impeccable.

Right from the start someone was here working every day, and the job was completed within the promised four weeks ... on time and on budget. We're very pleased with the job!

Job Price

Thank you for speaking so highly of Ron, and his team. It was a pleasure working with you on your bathroom and we thank you for choosing us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Kim in Port Moody
1 review Coquitlam, BC

We worked with Mike of Blue Ocean from design through permit approval and construction. He did a great job managing all the various trades. Mike was very easy to talk to, was always available and responded to our questions very promptly. Great customer service and the end result met all of our expectations. We loved working with Blue Ocean Construction. Highly recommended.

Hi Kim,

Thanks very much for your kind review. I sincerely enjoyed working with your family.
As always, should you need anything, please contact me anytime.

Mike

Jonathan in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Have worked with BOC for almost 20 years. Consistent quality and great working relationship with them and their Clients. Refer them all the time. Mike has a realistic approach to the construction industry that makes him easy to trust when dealing with residential projects.

Janet Blanchet from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Assisted Review

Blue Ocean Construction Ltd., under the direction of Mike Merakian, was responsible for the transformation of my small flat-roofed cottage into a two storey house of great character, individuality and charm. I have now enjoyed this place for some twenty years, and I can truthfully say that I have heard nothing but very positive comments from visitors concerning the changes that were made.

It was always a pleasure to work with Mr. Merakian and his crew, and given my own experience, I would not hesitate to recommend Blue Ocean Construction, without reservation, to anyone contemplating the building of a new house, or the renovation of an existing dwelling.

Hi Janet,
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am happy to hear you are still enjoying the same home we transformed for you some time ago. As always, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Gerry in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

I need to let you know how pleased I am with the workmanship of Ben of Blue Ocean Construction Inc., a Service Provider for Home Depot Installations. He did the renovations in my 2 bathrooms; all I can say is WOW! Right from the start to the finish, his services were impeccable! I felt comfortable and confident with Ben and his team while they were working in my home, which they made liveable during the process. He kept me informed, was always clean and on time. Ben will be doing my kitchen renovations in the next couple of weeks and look forward to working with Ben again. I

Job Price

Hi Gerry, Thank you for the kind words regarding Ben and his team. It was a pleasure working with you on your renovations. If you have any other projects you would like done, we would be more than happy to accommodate you.

Greg Ashe from Calgary

Assisted Review

I had Daniel Nowak from the Home Depot Installation Services in Calgary renovate my bathroom. I am very pleased with the renovation and working with Daniel. Daniel gave great suggestions along the way. It was a pleasure having Daniel and his crew in my home, and the finished product far exceeded my expectations. I will recommend The Home Depot and Daniel in the future.
Greg

Job Price

Hi Greg, Thank you for the great review of Daniel and his renovation team in Calgary. We are happy to accommodate any other renovation projects you are considering in the future. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

More about Blue Ocean Construction Inc

Blue Ocean Construction is an award winning General Contracting Firm serving clients in the Vancouver and the Lower Mainland areas. Now in our 26th year, at Blue Ocean Construction we’ll take the time to fully understand your requirements and provide you with the information to need to make an informed decision on your construction needs. With an open, friendly and flexible working attitude, we provide professional detailed costing, scheduling and project documentation.
As an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau for 15 years, we’ve achieved an A Plus rating and we are a member of the Canadian Home Builder’s Association, and of Renomark. Winner of multiple awards and accreditations, we’re proud of our team, and our continuous commitment to excellence.
For further information and to view our photo gallery visit our website.

We also provide interior renovation services through Home Depot, such as bathroom, kitchen and basement renovations.