We shopped around, and called about every asbestos removal company in the yellow pages. We did not feel safe with allot of the people we spoke to, and others made us feel like our small job did not matter to them. Blaze-Tech was very friendly, and was able to explain the asbestos removal procedures, including their removal methods, and what is required by law from them. They offered very competitive rates, and the companies that were able to give a cheaper rate, when we asked them to provide us with a copy of all the documentation that Blaze-Tech did, they could not. Before Blaze-Tech started the project we received a 40 page package, with their General Liability Insurances, Environmental Asbestos Insurance, WSIB Certificate, Worker Training Certificates, Supervisor Training Certificates, Disposal and Transport License, MSD Sheets for all the products they used, and a Ministry Notice of Project. After they were completed, they mailed us a Final Invoice, a Letter of Warranty, and the Air Sample results from the air testing that was completed. They arrived on time, and completed the job on budget and in less time then originally anticipated. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs some asbestos removed.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Nothing, They were very friendly and professional, and were able to answer any question that we had for them.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Research the company that you are thinking of hiring. When we did, we found a lot of companies that claim to be professionals, were not sure if they had insurance, their employees were not certified or trained, and if they claimed that they were, they would not show up a copy of the documentation. We wanted a reputable company to do the work on our house, so that the entire house does not become contaminated with asbestos fibers. You will defiantly get what you pay for, and the cheapest price is not always the best person for the job.