Benn L Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1003 Ronlea Avenue Oshawa ON L1H2X5
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oshawa  >  Benn L Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Benn L Painting & Decorating

Noreen Flanagan in Oshawa
Noreen Flanagan in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Painting projects

I have used Laurie Benn Painting for over 10 years.........very professional and courteous. His work is outstanding, my houses have looked brand new when he is finished.

Also very reasonable in price and i would recommend him to anyone

Rhea From Pickering
Rhea From Pickering

7.8/10

Interior Painting

Laurie and his crew were exceptional. One of the conditions of my purchase of my new home was estimating how much it would be to remove wallpaper and paint. Even before I owned the property, Laurie came over and gave us a competitive quote. He helped us pick out colours and gave suggestions of which rooms definitely had to be done. He worked around other trades to get the job done on time and exceeded our expectations. He even came back after the move to do touch ups. Phone communication was a bit hard to initiate. Took a bit to get back to us after a phone call but once he did. Great work! Thanks!