Baldwin & Franklin Architects

Reviews for Baldwin & Franklin Architects

Katherine from Toronto
Katherine from Toronto

Construction plans

They did a great job, were very patient and listened to my needs. I was very happy with the final product and felt it was very nice that they included me at every step. Thanks to John for his hard work.

Paolo in Toronto
Paolo in Toronto

Bedroom/bathroom addition to 2-story house

Baldwin & Franklin Architects
416-364-4521
167 Richmond St E
Toronto
M5A 1N9

We hired Baldwin & Franklin Architects to assist us with the planning and construction of an addition to our 2-story home and we couldn't have been more pleased with the results. From initial planning to permit acquisition to final construction, Joe Iozzo of Baldwin & Franklin Architects provided us with reliable, professional advice and assistance. His involvement in this project ensured that we were getting the best possible advice and service by professional engineers and contractors, and all within our budget. I had heard of Baldwin & Franklin through my workplace as they were involved in some major renovations to our commercial office space over a number of years. All these projects were also executed in a timely and professional manner. I would highly recommend their services to anyone undertaking a residential or commercial project. You would quickly realize that you are in the hands of true professionals who offer reliable and timely service and advice.