B C Insulation & Roofing

Reviews for B C Insulation & Roofing

Jotamide
Jotamide
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Heat tracing and window insulation.

I called them to do some heat tracing along my windows since I was feeling cold at night despite the heating being on. They did a great job, they located all the sources of poor insulation and promptly fixed them.\
I found the price a little too expensive, but if you want to get the job done these guys are a safe bet.

Vincent Wong in Vancouver
Vincent Wong in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Insulating Roof

I insulated my roof, so now water doesn't come through the roof. The house is warm when I turn the heater on, because the heat is not loss through the roof. Yay!

Rick Chan in Vancouver
Rick Chan in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Redo insulation

We've been told by our house inspector that we do not have enough insulation in the attic. The guys at bc insulation & roofing were very knowledgeable. We had no idea how much insulation was needed! Thanks for the help!