45 Wingold Ave. Toronto ON M6B 1P8

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Avenue Road Roofing

excellent work by Kas Tobin at Avenue Road Roofing re: roof repair and leaking problem

Our roof on rainy days was leaking down a side wall of our home. Kas Tobin identified the problem right away and successfully corrected the problem. Our roof is now functioning properly. I am grateful for his prompt service, problem - solving expertise and the immediate solution of the problem. I am grateful. Noreen

Thank you Noreen, We appreciate the review.

roofing

After the long winter, I noticed that shingles had come off from the side of my front porch. I had my roof replaced by Avenue Road Roofing a couple of years ago, so I called them. The next day the shingles were replaced. Thank you Kas and Avenue Road Roofing for the prompt response and repair.

You are most welcome!
Thank you for choosing us for your project.

John Bent in Toronto
John Bent in Toronto

Replacing Eavestroughs and Down Spouts

Alex and George did a great job replacing my eavestroughs and down spouts. They were extremely accommodating and courteous and were especially carful not to damage my plants in the front of the house. Tony, who was the supervisor for the job, inspected the job upon completion and had some minor adjustments made to ensure the job was done perfectly. I was most impressed with this level of detail.
In terms of the quality of work and the warranty provided Avenue Road Roofing is as good as it gets in my experience.

Thank you John, we take pride in our work and do our best to have satisfied customers. Thanks for selecting us for your project.

HM in Toronto
HM in Toronto

Fast repair after windstorm

Joe and Kas from Avenue Road Roofing were polite and efficient. They came out quite quickly after calling and I am very satisfied with their work. Would recommend them without hesitation.

-Miriam

Thank you Miriam. Glad we could be of service to you.

Avenue Road Roofing

Replaced old eavestroughs with new and improved ones

We needed our old eavestroughs to be replaced and had a very short timeframe for the job to be done. Avenue Road Roofing was up to the job for sure. The installing crew worked efficiently, were very polite and stopped to answer a few questions during the process. There was one tricky part which required problem solving, and they returned to improve that one piece. Tony came by twice to inspect the work and to ensure that we were happy with it. We were – very.

Pierre in Toronto
Pierre in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

reliable roofing jobs

I'm glad to call in Avenue Road Roofing again last Fall. No problems over this tough Toronto Winter with harsh cycles of heavy snow and rains. The previous job 2 years ago was done on my aunt's old house: no problem either. Their experience showed in the workmanship and follow-up.

Kudos to Jason, Cass, Joe, Alberto & crew.

Thank you Pierre, we are happy you called us too.

Rod in Toronto
Rod in Toronto

Pitched roof and fascia

Had a great experience with this company from quote to completion. Really professional job fixed all problems and the roof looks beautiful. All the roofers that came over were very clean made sure to leave everything tidy and were really nice guys. I will be recommending them and using them again if need be.

Thank you Rod, We are glad to hear your experience with us was great!

Jared
Jared

Eavestrough Repair

Kazz has always picked up the phone when needed. He and his team did a great job with some eavestrough repair. Great work as well as educating me as a home owner.

Thank you Jared, Kas is definately an asset to us. we appreciate the review

Vanessa James in Toronto
Vanessa James in Toronto

Fast, courteous repair - in the winter!

Kas and Joe from Avenue Road Roofing came to my house in the snow this week to help me deal with a leaky bathroom vent and a dislodged soffit panel. They were both very courteous (even humerous!), and completed the work quickly and competently. Kas even remembered me from a job he completed for me last summer. I would highly recommend this company and ask for them by name if I have any issues in the future! Great customer service, thanks guys.

Thank you Vanessa, Kas and Joe will appreciate the review! We are happy to hear you regard us highly.

Roof and siding

Tony and Kaz came by to do the siding and the trim of my house and I’m completely satisfied with their work! I would highly recommend them to do your roof!

Thank you! Glad to hear you were well taken care of by our team.

More about Avenue Road Roofing

Avenue Road Roofing specializes in Roofing, Shingle, Sheet Metal, Flat Roof, Siding, Repair, Eavestrough, Skylight & Chimney Divisions. Commercial Roofing. Maintenance Programs. Carpentry, Masonry.