Aveco Pool Services

64 Sandiford Drive Stouffville ON L4A 7X5

Reviews for Aveco Pool Services

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Pool pump replacement

Aveco attended to repair a burnt out pool pump. Options provided were either replacing the motor on the existing pump or installing a new energy efficient pump and motor. We chose the latter as recommended. Unfortunately, the pump provided is too small for the pool. This has been confirmed by hydraulic calculation and an expert pool maintenance company recommended to us by a pool equipment manufacturer.
After repeated calls and emails, the pump has still not been replaced. We had previously dealt with Aveco for many years.

sharon j in markham
sharon j in markham

Service

We have used Aveco Pools for a few years. We have found Josh and Chad to be honest and very reliable. We have had them replace our liner and do all of the service an older pool requires. They are fabulous and we would recommend them to anyone.

Bonnie from Vaughan
Bonnie from Vaughan

Unreliable service and deficient repair

I engaged this company based on reviews in this site. I have been very disappointed with the responsibility and after-service to complete a job of repairing waterfall at my pool. I dealt with Chad who kept promising to come and fix his job since the waterfall has been leaking and cannot be enjoyed. I experienced the same treatment like others in terns of ignoring any calls or emails or text. I paid for the repair in full and once Chad received the payment he disappeared .I would not recommend using this company. not a reliable service.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New Pool Install

I would not recommend this company.
The pool itself is nice but they butchered the concrete. The job is still incomplete and they're blowing me off after repeated phone calls, texts and emails.

Todd from Vaughan
Todd from Vaughan
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Custom Pool Build

Hired Aveco to build my new pool because of a previous experience with a pool repair at my old house. The team was professional, showed up when they said they would and built a showpiece pool for my backyard. I would highly recommend Aveco for your pool build or repair.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto
4 reviews TORONTO, ON

Pool

Aveco looked after my 20 x 40 Betz pool and I was so happy to find them after having poor service and maintenance done by other pool companies

No matter when I called, help was always available right away, their prices were always very fair, and the quality of work was excellent!

Thanks Aveco!