Ashley Furniture Home Store

Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
1365 United Boulevard Coquitlam BC V3K 6Y3

Reviews for Ashley Furniture Home Store

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

POOR, Crappy Service. Not Recommended at all.

There's so MANY reasons why I do NOT recommend this store to my family and friends, and to everyone.
- they have given us an estimate date as to when we would possibly receive the dining set that we ordered.
- it was a month wait which is sort of long, but the worse thing is that even after waitig for a month, the furniture that we order, was not delivered yet.
-NO ONE had the courtesy to call and advise us that the shipment was delayed and we have to wait for 2more weeks. POOR customer service and empathy.
- when you cancel, they charge 20% even if it's their fault. They do not take the responsibility and just leave their clients hanging.
- they DO NOT CARE as long as they get the full payment!

Do yourselves a favor and do not even consider getting your furniture from this crappy, all-show off store. It's a waste of energy, effort and time.

Derek Wright from Mission
Derek Wright from Mission
2 reviews Mission, BC

5 Stars

My wife and I had an excellent experience buying our new furniture at Ashley. The salesperson really worked with us for two hours to find exactly what we were looking for. They have many different styles and their prices are very reasonable. We would highly recommend going there if you are in the market for new furniture.

Deep in Abbotsford
Deep in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Damaged Dinning Table

Very disappointing experience at Ashley Homestore Coquitlam. I got dinning table and they delivered a table with 2 chips/dents on it. It was probably caused during the delivery or when they assembled the table at their warehouse. I immediately notified the delivery guy and he said no problem. Give store a call and they will sort it out for you. I even had the delivery guy note down the damage on the delivery receipt. I contacted Carol, Customer Manager at Coquitlam store and sent her the pictures of damage. After few back and forth, she finally agreed to send inspector after 3 weeks to look at the damage and inspector when arrived first tried to convince me that is a wood pattern in the table. The table I ordered is plain table and has no indentation or rough surface. After we got in an argument he admitted that its a defect but he said "its Ashley's acceptable level of defect" and they are not able to do anything about it. I bought 5 years extended warranty and even with that warranty he said they wouldn't be able to fix this.

Completely ridiculous customer service & their warranty is a sc*m. I took the delivery in good faith that they will fix the error but they completely screw me over. They delivered damaged product and now I have to live with it. Carol even threatened that if I didn't take the delivery that day, they would have still not made a refund and charged me the restocking fee even when the problem was in their product.

I would suggest people to avoid these scumbags and go to other reputable stores down the street.

Sandra M.
Sandra M.
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bedroom Suite

Purchased a bedroom suite from Ashley's and found the salesperson very helpful, guiding me with what would best work within my space needs. Accomodating in matching the sales price of another colour of the furnishings though the other was the sale focus. Find they have good quality furnishings for comparable prices.

carie
carie
1 review Vancouver, BC

purchased a kitchen table set

After being assured that my table was in stock, and spending 2 hours in traffic to get to the warehouse, I arrived and was told that it was not in stock and would take 2 weekes to arrive. 6 weeks later it arrived, after waiting all day for the delivery, the wrong product was delivered. Not only was I inconvenienced on several occasions, I was treated very poorly by management of the store. I will NEVER shop there again!

Robinsons in Coquitlam
Robinsons in Coquitlam
1 review Vancouver, BC

den furniture

Two weeks after our initial visit,
we went in to purchase. The salesperson remembered our names and what product we were interested in.
She was not pushy nor did she try to upsell.

Port Moody
Port Moody

4.3/10

Bought sofa set

The store was open, bright and easy to see the product. The staff were not too pushy in their sales.

Looking for Furniture Designers & Custom Builders pros in Surrey?