ARV Furniture

Reviews for ARV Furniture

Lilian in Ottawa
Lilian in Ottawa

Furniture

Our experience at this store was great. The items in this location are of excellent quality and reasonably priced. My family bought a couple of items including a bunk bed and a coffee table. The Owner and his team were very friendly and knowlegeable. It was our first time. He patiently gave his attention to all the clients and answered all product questions satisfactorily. The aftersale services were excellent. The products were delivered at my home within the timeframes agreed on.
I would not hesistate to recommend anyone to visit this shop. There is everything for everyone.

Thanks for your business and kind comments. God Bless You

Furniture

I am happy with service and product. I recommend to try once, hope that will be your good start. They will understand your requirement quickly and provide good service and product with unbearable price

Emad in Toronto
Emad in Toronto

Coffee and end Tables

After a lot of search, i figured out that ARV has best price in the market.
Also the tables were in stock, i paid the money took them in my car so happy with the friendly warm service i have experience.

Seeta in Ottawa
Seeta in Ottawa

3 piece sofa

I bought a three piece furniture from ARV at a great price. I highly recommend ARV Furniture for anyone looking for a new furniture. I am satisfied with their service.

Thanks for your business and kind reviews.

Safaa in Toronto
Safaa in Toronto

Great service and product

I would recommend Arv furniture to any one interested in shopping . They have a great products and customer care.
I bought many items from them and recommend them for my friends

Thanks for your business and kind comments

Dinning set and bedroom set - great deals !

I would recommend Arv furniture to any one interested in shopping on line. They have a great web site with a good description of the products for sale and and cost. The show room is modest but the services , before and after sale, are very personnalized. They were able to accomodate my requests (short delivery time when items were in stock, fixing damages upon delivery etc...). Very satified with the quality of the products and services. Would highly recommend it.

Thank you very much for your business and kind comments

Masi &.
Masi &.

So happy with the service!

They are so nice and very helpful. I bought a matress formy parents but my parents were not happy since it was hard, ARV furniturechanged the matress to a medium hard matress at no cost . They came over, replaced a new one with the old obe. I would highly recomand them !!!

Thanks for your business. Your happiness is our earning.

Alexandra Queija in Toronto
Alexandra Queija in Toronto

ARV Furniture

I found a beautiful ottoman online, and shopped around until I found the best price - at ARV Furniture. I called to the store to ask about shipping - I didn't get an answer, but was called back in 5 minutes flat. The gentleman answered my questions, and I placed my order online. The order was delivered TWO days later, in perfect condition. I am very happy with the service, price and delivery. Would highly recommend.

Thank you very for your business and kind comments.

patinfo
patinfo

New Bedroom Set

Bought a full bedroom set at ARV Furniture. They are very friendly and patient providing advice and responses to lot of questions we asked. I visited 3 times before making a decision.

At ARV furniture, prices are very decent and definitely full value for money. Quality of the product is very good, same as the famous companies, at a lower price. Delivery team was also nice and fast.

thanks for your business and kind feedback

Hamish in North York
Hamish in North York

Excellent Customer Service

WE ordered a Futon, online, with mattress. Delivery was prompt and efficient. Mattress to small, did not fit frame. Called Manager. He arranged for a new size to be delivered. Received and exchanged mattresses next business day. It fits frame perfectly. Manager is sincere and down to earth. Will continue to order frOm A V Furniture.

Hamish and Rubina

More about ARV Furniture

We at ARV have a splendid collection of furniture items such as bed-rooms, sofas, wall-units, dinette sets, Kitchen tables, Curios, TV-Units Mattresses, Chairs, Coffee-Tables and alot of other furniture items. You can browse our online catalogue for all furniture items and can even place the orders by phone or online ...