Armstrong Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
505 Cummer Ave North York ON M2K 2L8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Willowdale  >  Armstrong Carpet Cleaning

Review for Armstrong Carpet Cleaning

OL from Markham
OL from Markham
11 reviews , ON

Carpet cleaning

My neighbour recommended Armstrong Cleaning to me so I hired them to do carpet cleaning as well as general household cleaning for my condo unit before moving in. They brought a commercial carpet cleaner to clean the carpet however there were some stains that couldn't be removed. They did a decent job in cleaning the kitchen and they were quick to finish the job. I actually did more cleaning in the bathroom after they left because I saw some water marks left on the mirror as well as the toilet seat. Overall their service was good and I don't mind using them again.