Aquaman Pool Service Ltd

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
7 Mitchell Ave Whitchurch Stouffville ON L4A 7X3
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Toronto  >  Aquaman Pool Service Ltd

Reviews for Aquaman Pool Service Ltd

K in San Francisco
K in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Great Service

A very knowledgeable and prompt pool service company. I would definitely recommend Aquaman for all of your pool service needs. Brian was a professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Bob in San Francisco
Bob in San Francisco
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Excellent service and professional

We had a nightmare with our original pool installers, who turned out to be unreliable and lost our trust and business. Thank god for Brian and his staff at Aquaman Pool Service Ltd. Ryan, Matt and Lee came to our home and not only serviced our pool upon opening, they took the time to explain the process, checked for cracks in our fiberglass pool and left us with a feeling of relief. The price to open and close is very competitive, but more over the trust I have in this company will keep me coming back as a loyal customer. Thank you Brian, Irene, Ryan, Lee and Matt for the amazing customer service and experience.
Bob

Christi in Toronto
Christi in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Summer Pool Service

I have no complaints about the care of my pool, however the customer service was terrible!!!
I arranged to have my small pool opened and was quoted for the opening and later convinced to have it maintained as well. Throughout the summer I attempted reaching the company for a payment and a price quote for the maintenance at least 6 times. They continued doing the service and either never responded to my calls or told me they would get back to me with a price. When the summer was over I continued to try to contact them to make a payment. In February of the following year I left on a 3 month trip and later in March received an invoice for $1,500 for the service of my tiny 15' above ground pool for the summer. The invoice also included the opening and closing and was charge $100 more than I had been verbally quoted on the opening. Had I at any time know that this would have been the charge to maintain this almost useless pool (it came with my house, I didn't buy it)I never would have continued the service. After explaining to them my frustration and insisting that they adjust at least the price of the opening to what I had been quoted they finally sent a revised invoice May 30th with no apology for their crappy service. In addition to that after 2 weeks they sent me an email letting me know that if the invoice was not paid within one day they would send it to a collection agency. WTF??
Anyway, there are lots of pool service people in the area, I suggest you try a different company. This one seems a bit scammy.

Alberto Juu in Markham
Alberto Juu in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

New pool filter system

I had them install a new pool filter system and it was a well done job. I had a season of very clean pool water during the past very humid Toronto summer. I also hired them to close my pool for the winter and it was also a very professional service. They were relatively on time for the service. This was important for me because I had to take time off work to let them into my yard.

KC in S-Ville
KC in S-Ville
7 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Closing Pool for the Winter

After attempting several times to contact our original pool company in assistance with closing our pool for the winter, we finally decided to look elsewhere for the help. Through a friend we found Aquaman Pool. We called explaining our situation and what we were looking for and gave us a window of when someone would be by to help. We of course, expected it to be towards the end of the window, so we were extremely surprised when they showed up near the beginning. They explained to us not only what they were doing, but what we were doing wrong. They told us the correct tools we would need and how to do it, so in the future we would be able too. We had a few other questions that they were more than happy to assist us with. Even though they didn't build our pool they told us not to hesitate if we needed anything at all. It did seem a bit pricy for what they did, however, their customer service and help made the money aspect worth it.