Aqua-Don Pool Service & Supplies

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
4 Nihan Drive St Catharines ON L2N 1L1
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Saint Catharines  >  Aqua-Don Pool Service & Supplies

Reviews for Aqua-Don Pool Service & Supplies

Private User reviews Saint Catharines, ON

New pool liner and concrete repair

Booked them after they renovated my neighbours pool. The job was finished ahead of schedule and exactly as promised. They even helped my husband construct our new pool shed. Thank you to the entire team. Also a shoot out to the store staff. They are all wonderful.

larrytiegel in Saint Catharines

905-934-9019
4 Nihan Drive
St Catharines
L2N 1L1

Most trustworthy honest people I have ever dealt with. They worked within my budget and in the end actually helped save me money. They turned my old outdated back yard into a new backyard oasis. I would not go any where else. Thank you from the Tiegel family.

Private User reviews Saint Catharines, ON

fall pool closing

On advice from a friend I thought I would give them a try to do my annual fall pool closing. What a mistake. The guy that showed up was rude and disrespectful. He had the nerve to try and sell me products I didn't think I needed. When I called their office to complain - the owner Chris? was dismissive and a very condescending. Will not use again.

ROMERO in Saint Catharines
ROMERO in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Don't consider going elsewhere!

Absolute pool PROFESSIONALS who have the patience of a saint for newbies like us! Took the time to explain the "whats what" instead of just handing us list of chemicals and sending us on our way. It is apparent as soon as you walk in that this is a family business who really cares about you and your pool vs. chain store insanity! If I could score higher than 5 I would!!

Darcy Tucker from St. Catharines
Darcy Tucker from St. Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Pool supplies

Best water testing around. They are always helpful and know their stuff. You can tell they are well trained. Shop there with confidence. Thank you for fixing our pool. You saved our pool for my daughters graduation party! Thank you

Dora Dix in St catharines
Dora Dix in St catharines
1 review ST CATHARINES, ON

Pool chemicals winter covers timer

The bet place to get help the staff are very informative and offer there input to your questions . I think there helpfulness makes you want to come back and three prices are the best around