Drapery & Curtains

Reviews for Amazing Window Fashions

Sarah-Beth in Vaughan
Sarah-Beth in Vaughan

Window Coverings

I would highly recommend Amazing Window Fashions. Alex was friendly and extremely knowledgeable in helping us choose window coverings for much of our home. After browsing through a large selection of choices at the store, he brought samples to the house and helped us decide what would look best in our space. The installation was quick and tidy. We are thrilled with the products and service delivered by this company.

Vicki in Toronto
Vicki in Toronto

Window Treatments

Love the window treatments, the blinds look beautiful and I had 8 window blinds installed in 15 minutes, without a hitch! No mess, very professional, we are very happy with the service we have received from the company.

Lola in Toronto
Lola in Toronto

Love my condo blinds!!

My experience with Amazing Window Fashions was absolutely perfect from start to finish! Words can't express how incredibly happy I am with this wonderful company and their work. From my initial visit to their store location, to the in-home measurement and final installation, everyone involved in this project was knowledgeable, professional and a delight to work with. Alex walked me through the hundreds of options available and helped me pick the best blinds for my condo. When he and Emil installed my gorgeous new Hunter Douglas blinds, I couldn't be happier with the results. The blinds transformed my space thanks to Alex's expert advice. Also much appreciated was their efficiency, flexibility and care towards my home and furnishings. They left my condo in pristine condition, unlike other companies and contractors I've hired. Seriously, if you want quality custom blinds from a company you can trust, call Alex at Amazing Window Fashions!

Ed
Ed

Window Blinds

905-660-1127
7695 Jane St, Unit 7
Vaughan
L4K

Firstly, my apologies to Amazing Window Fashions. It has been over a year since they installed our blinds, but I did want to make sure the product was durable before submitting a review.

We built a 2nd floor onto a bungalow. The master bedroom ceiling sloped to 14'. Our 14' wall was mostly glass. The lower half was glass sliding doors at about 7' wide, and the separate fixed window above was just as wide. I work all shifts, therefore I wanted full darkening blinds (see attached photo).

We chose two separate roller blinds (patio doors below and fixed window above) that had fitted tracks along the sides. Both blinds worked independently, and with ease, by pull chain. The blinds rolled into discrete bulkheads, and when fully opened you do not notice them or the tracks. Due to the large custom size of these blinds Amazing Window Fashions were the only people willing to take on the project.

There was a product glitch within a few weeks, but Amazing Window Fashions promptly returned and fixed the problem. We have since been opening and closing these roller blinds daily for over a year without any issues. And each time I think to myself, "I should write to HomeStars".

Thank you to Amazing Window Fashions. Ed

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Cabana hurricane style roll-up blinds

Excellent experience working with Alex and Kelly at Amazing Window Fashions. They were able to colour match our cabana blinds perfectly. All work, including follow-up, was completed on schedule and installed professionally.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

California shutters for our condo

Alex and Alan installed our window covering at the promised time. The work was done efficiently. They left the house clear of any mess and even patched up some holes from hook marks (previous installations). We are satisfied with the service and the quality of our window coverings. Thanks Amazing windows!

mich447 from Toronto
mich447 from Toronto

Window Coverings for Our Home

Met with Alon a few weeks ago. The whole entire process was very smooth from start to finish. He was very informative and very professional. He explained the process in depth and everything went exactly as he said. When the window coverings were in, I got a call to coordinate an installation date, which was followed up with a courtesy email. On the date of installation the installers were very quick, professional and clean. Made this process so easy. Very happy with the products selected. They look amazing.

Michael in Etobicoke
Michael in Etobicoke

California Shutters

Professional customer service and installation. Extremely satisfied with our california shutters. The staff at amazing blinds were extremely helpful at their showroom and wanted to ensure that the choice we made was the best solution. They delivered on time and arrived for installation on time as well. Professional all the way and a very high quality product!

Lisadou in Toronto
Lisadou in Toronto

Custom window blinds

905-660-1127
7695 Jane St, Unit 7
Vaughan
L4K

The whole process from picking out the blinds ,
Feedback on when they would be ready, and the installation was superb! Also they were ready when I was told they would be. Everyone was a pleasure to work with!

More about Amazing Window Fashions

We started off in 2002 as a manufacturer of Polywood® Interior Window shutters, and are now the exclusive representative and distributor in Canada. After years in the industry, Amazing Window Fashions is proud to introduce the most versatile interior window covering selection in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) & Canada. We offer a wide variety of Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Drapery and exclusive lines of Drapery Hardware at our 9000 sq ft. showroom.

Amazing Window Fashions is your one-stop shop for all window fashions. Ask us how to best complete the look of any room. We are happy to accommodate any budget and style with our large selection of window coverings

At over 9000 sq ft., we are the largest window covering showroom in the GTA. Our showroom is proud to be a resource centre for interior designers and decorators, as well as custom home builders.

Hunter Douglas

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Interior Polywood shutters, Interior vinyl shutters, Interior wood shutters, Interior aluminum shutters, Exterior wood shutters, Exterior aluminum shutters, Exterior vinyl shutters, exterior Roller shutters, Exterior Fire roller shutters, Awnings, Roman Shades, Roller shades, Woven Wood Shades, Pleated Shades, Roman Shades, Cellular shades, Vertical Blinds, Cellular Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Aluminum Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds, Wood Blinds, PVC Blinds, Panel Tracks, Skylight Blinds and Shades, Motorized rollers, motorized blinds, motorized drapery, Custom Drapery
Retail, commercial, industrial, sales, repair and install, in-home consultation
Polywood Shutters, Hunter Douglas, Sun Glow, Shade-O-Matic, Levolor, MaxXmar, SunProject Toro, Elite, Eclipse Shutters, Luminaris Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Amazing Awning
Polywood Shutters, 3 lines, medallion, Traditional and ultra clear (gear system) - Exclusive to Amazing Window Fashions Window Coverings, Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Installation, Drapery, Drapery Hardware, Home Consultation
We Accept: Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, American Express