Aire One Heating & Cooling Kw

Nickymouse in Kitchener
Nickymouse in Kitchener
1 review Guelph, ON

Furnace and A.C.

Furnace quit. Fast service call Feb14. To much to fix 14 yr old furnace. Mike came at 3:30pm gave us quotes. Decided to get furnace and new A.C. Installation of our new products to be installed Feb 15.
All is great. Installers from Aire one very polite and efficient. They worked hard and got the job done. We are warm and cozy tonight with our new furnace. Thanks Aire one.

Thank you, Nickymouse.

With over 25 years of experience, we have set the bar in the HVAC industry when it comes to total home solutions. We fully understand that a furnace issue is stressful event and we provide only the best options and solutions. It's great to hear that you can now rest easy with your new furnace and air conditioner! We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Thank you for choosing Aire One Heating and Cooling, we appreciate your business.

Moogkster in Kitchener
Moogkster in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Replacement of rental water heater

This was a replacement rental water heater. I was very pleased that the whole operation was completed the same day as I reported the problem. This was a coordinated effort between the City of Kitchener and Aire One. Aire One phoned me an told me the technicians would arrive sometime between 1 PM and 4 PM. they were true to their word. The technician was very knowledgeable and friendly. He pointed out some problems with the previous water heater installation and corrected them with his installation which was much neater. The two technicians on the job took care to protect our flooring and carpeting when removing the old unit and bringing in the new unit and they cleaned up very well after themselves. I highly recommend Aire One and their professionals.

Thank you, Moogkster.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a positive review. It's great to hear that for the instillation of your replacement water heater, our team members were prompt, professional and friendly. Here at Aire One, not only do we pride ourselves on doing good work, but at the end of the day, we do everything we can to leave your home in better shape than when we entered it!

Thank you for choosing Aire One Heating and Cooling, we value your business.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Kitchener Utilities 40 Gallon Hot Water Heater Installation

I just had a new Kitchener Utilities hot water heater installed by Aire One Heating and Cooling KW..
The installers showed up on time and were professional. The water heater installation was no charge, but there was an additional $50 charge to replace the old water shutoff valves as they leaked once they were turned and an old copper fitting. Everything went as expected and I am very satisfied with the installation and service performed today.

Tim

Thank you, Tim!

It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with the instillation of your new hot water heater. With your new water heater, you can expect hot water without the long wait times and enjoy some savings on your monthly statements.

Thank you for selecting Aire One Heating and Cooling, we value you and your business.

Terry in Guelph
Terry in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Get a second opinion

Technician James came to my house Nov 22/18. Said my furnace was needed replaced and could condemn it as unsafe. Refused to service it but charged me the service call. Called a company on York rd. Fixed a crack in the condensation trap and replaced a missing cap. Service charge only. No new furnace needed. I may add that I am a female senior.
Aire one did call and apologize and refunded the visit

Good afternoon, Terry

We would like to learn more about your experience and left a message for you. Please feel free to ask to speak to one of our quality experts at 519 569 8200.

ND in Kitchener
ND in Kitchener

New furnace

My 17yr furnace died during the cold streak we had. Having to make a decision quickly I searched a company that's been in the business for a while with great reviews. I called and a technician came a few hours later, he diagnosed the problem quickly and provided the cost of fixing it, he also advised about the possibility of installing a new one. A couple of hrs later a sales rep came to the house at 830 p.m. to discuss. He provided my options and did a great job educating and explaining the differences between the furnaces. I opted for a new furnace because I didnt want to sink $1100 into an old one to fix. I agreed with sales guy at 10pm and the installers were here the next morning. The installers were fantastic and did a thorough job and explained everything well and paid attention to detail, furnace is working great and the house is warm again. Kudos to cyrus, mike, Tariq and vahid for making the experience a good one.

With over 25 years of experience we offer 24/7 options when it comes to furnace and air conditioner quotes, installation and or repairs. We understand that choosing between allocating money on an old system versus a new one, which will save more money in the long run, is not easy task and that is why our team of HVAC experts is there to provide only the most accurate information to help you make a well informed decision.

Thank you for choosing Aire One Heating And Cooling and we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Service Call with Sean

Service related to sporadic fan speed. Sean arrived promptly, very pleasant, assessed the issue and recommended actions to be taken to rectify the issue.
Service was speedy and thorough.

Sean is very professional, customer focus, knowledgeable a top notch service technician

Thank you so much for taking your time and write this review

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

new furnace

Adam was great was at my house within a half hour of requesting a new furnace was very knowledgeable and helpful gd sense of humour and made me feel comfortable at discussing my needs after not having heat for 4 days straight worked out a great deal and had a great team of installers at my house by lunch time and with in four hours had a knew furnace and a toasty house even with the minus 24 C plus wind chill outside
my hate is off to a great team of top notch people that seem to care
slainte

We offer 24/7 service and that is why our sales consultant was able to get assist you. We understand that choosing the right furnace can be a tall task and team of HVAC experts always help to simplify that process. Not to mention, we always have people on standby for emergency situations. We fully believe that you will enjoy your new furnace and the savings that come along with it.

mclean  in Kitchener
mclean in Kitchener

late night service

My furnace kicked off on a very cold night! I called at approx 9pm the dispatcher was amazing. they said approx 2 hours. I recd a call from James the tec about 30 mins after the all. He was there in 20 mins and was amazing.
I have already recommended your company to two families today

We offer 24/7 solutions and can respond to any heating and or cooling emergency. It's great to hear that the technician was able to decipher what the issue was and the issue was corrected.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

furnace AC and humidifier replacement

other than a few oversights on the installations all went well.

example: drain line fasteners over tightened and caused a restriction in the flow to the drain. Floor joist not reinforced after drilling holes for the ducts to pass through. Poor cleanup of work area after installation finished. Insulation not done on inside of wall where pipes passed through.

Good morning,

We are very involved with our customer base and take every single furnace installation very seriously. If our crew did not perform up to your standards, we would like to hear from you. If you can kindly give us at call at your earliest convenience and ask to speak with one of the managers, we would appreciate that. Please call us at 519 569 8200

More about Aire One Heating & Cooling Kw

Aire One was established in the late 1980's by a group of professionals with experience in the Heating & Cooling business and has since grown to become one of the leaders in the residential HVAC industry.

All our technicians (over 30 gas techs work for Aire One in the tri-city area) are gas authority certified and are qualified refrigeration techs. Due to exceptional quality and professional service, Aire One has been growing at an unprecedented rate.

Public Recognition:

Aire One has won several awards from recognized leaders of the industry for their achievements and exceptional loyal and dedicated customer service such as Lennox Customer Service Awards, York growth Awards and many more.

Technical Team:

Experienced, Bonded, Factory trained and licensed technical specialists will install and service your equipment with an incomparable professionalism. Our 24-hour emergency service with electronically dispatched technicians are available to respond quickly to our customer’s needs.