Decks

Reviews for AIM Cedar Works Ltd - Certified Platinum Pro Trex Contractors

JAMES in Toronto
JAMES in Toronto
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Another satisfied return customer.

Jim and his team were great, again. We had a large fence on a sloped yard and Jim and his team tackled it with vigor. We were so impressed by that job that we asked them to return for another fence with a different neighbour. another challenging job with an existing retaining wall in the way but once again, they had no problem building it and then matching it to an already existing fence.

Thank you Jim for the positive feed back on your experience working with Aim Cedar Works. It was a pleasure working with you and your neighbour as well.

Julian in Victoria
Julian in Victoria
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Strong and Sturdy Fence installation in South Burnaby

Once contacted, a site visit was conducted within a week and then a quote was promptly sent. Took a few weeks to schedule the actual build since they are a busy company but I think that's a good sign. Great communication, excellent construction. Very professional and more importantly a fast build too.
A follow up was conducted a few days later to ensure I was happy.

5* highly recommend and would use again for the rest of my garden in the future

Thank you Julian for the positive feed back on your experience working with Aim Cedar Works. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

JW
JW
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Backyard fence replacement

Initially met with Jim to inform him what we wanted for a replacement of our old backyard fence. Very courteous and considerate of our needs. We received a timely estimate, which was very reasonable and within our budget.

Miles, Brian & Mike were the crew that came to do the project. Very efficient with the removal of the old fence and installation of the new one, with a couple of additions we requested. Project was all completed within 2 days. Very happy and pleased with the results!

Also, Adriana at the office was very cordial and pleasant to speak with during the entire process. Kudos to AIM Cedar Works!

Thank you Jack for the positive feed back on your experience working with Aim Cedar Works. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

nanlab68
nanlab68
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

New Composite Deck

Very soon after I requested bids for my project, AIM Cedarworks contacted me, gave me an approximate quote then came to see my yard a couple of days later and gave me an exact quote. He was patient but responsive asking how my quotes were going and if I needed any more info. I hired them and they came to do the job sooner than the time frame they projected. Chris and the workers who came to do the job were responsive, knowledgeable, professional and great to have around my property. They did a wonderful job quickly and cleaned up so I never knew they were even there. I would hire them again for sure and have already referred them to 2 people. Can’t go wrong with this company.

Thank you Nancy for the positive feed back on your experience working with Aim Cedar Works. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Gil & Lisa L.
Gil & Lisa L.
1 review Delta, BC

Quality Workmanship

My wife and I are very happy with the recent installation of our fence. We were impressed with the quality of the wood and the craftsmanship of their work. Jim and his crew, Miles and Brian, provided friendly, professional service. We would gladly recommend their services to anyone. Interestingly, we had a nearby neighbour pay us a visit to comment on the quality of our new fence and wanted to know who had installed it as they too were impressed with their work.

Thank you Gil & Lisa for the positive feed back on your experience working with Aim Cedar Works. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Bruce in Delta
Bruce in Delta
0 reviews Delta, BC

Fence Replacement

AIM Cedar Works replaced my cedar fence in July 2021. Jim provided the estimate and was a pleasure to deal with. He kept me updated as to the install date. Wade and Gordon did the installation and I am pleased with their fence building skills. Also thanks to Adriana the Operations Assistant and Office Manager for her coordination of this project

Thank you Bruce for the positive feed back on your experience working with Aim Cedar Works. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Mark
Mark
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

great job on new fence

we were extremely pleased with Aim Cedar works for our new fence. Our lead installer Wade was hard working and personable, and took great pride in his work. Ours was a large job on difficult terrain. Were also really impressed with Jim contacting us proactively about the unprecedented lumber shortage, they somehow managed to get it done as expected despite this but very refreshing to have that level of communication. Strongly recommend these guys.

Thank you Mark for the positive feed back on your experience working with Aim Cedar Works. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

PJM in New Westminster
PJM in New Westminster
1 review Anmore, BC

Amazing work! Professional crew!

We had things fall through with another contractor, meeting Chris from Aims Cedar Works was a breath of fresh air! He not only had amazing ideas, he walked us through the process with an ease and confidence that was so refreshing and reassuring. Everyone on his crew were above and beyond. Their workmanship is absolutely amazing!

Our project included replacing an old deck with composite, increasing the size by a few feet, replacing the vinyl balcony, a window well cover and adding new (beautiful) rails throughout. They even helped us with decisions that would save us money and improve the project.

Every interaction with Chris and his team was exactly what they promised. When they say they will be there, they will be there. Communication was so easy and there was always a quick answer to any question we had.

I highly recommend Aims Cedar Works and if you have the opportunity to work with this team -take it!
PJ Matras
PS the pictures do not do it justice - it is amazing and my most favourite part of the house (please ignore the water hoses - we also put in new sod ;))

Thank you PJ & Steve for the positive feed back on your experience working with Aim Cedar Works. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Sano
Sano
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Fence

We are satisfied with their service from assessment to installation. We got a detailed plan how the fence will be installed and it helped us to understand the procedure very well. The communication was very timely to set up an appointment, to get answers for our questions and for installation.
Th new fence is exactly what we expected.

Thank you Sano for the positive feed back on your experience working with Aim Cedar Works. It was a pleasure working with you.

Axel in Toronto
Axel in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Fencing

Great service. Kept us updated as to delays due to lumber shortage. Very professional quote with individual home owner cost. The fence installation service was great with minimal disruption. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Axel for the positive feed back on your experience working with Aim Cedar Works. It was a pleasure working with you and your neighbours as well.

More about AIM Cedar Works Ltd - Certified Platinum Pro Trex Contractors

Aim Cedar Works, while following the advice provided by provincial and national health leaders, is still manufacturing and providing installation services.
Along with new procedures, we have acknowledged the importance of keeping our economic system in motion by introducing special install prices during these difficult times.
Please contact us at info@aimcedarworks.ca , call us at 604-431-0102, or visit our Facebook page for more information.
From all of us to all of you, stay safe and healthy.

AIM Cedar Works Ltd. is a BC owned and operated premium cedar fencing manufacturing and installation service, from West Vancouver to Chilliwack. We are a well established wholesale manufacturer of quality fence panels, and privacy screens. Our products can be found at large contractor outlets and retail stores.

We are proud to be an authorized deck & fence installation service provider for Home Depot in Western Canada.

AIM Cedar Works Ltd. also provides full service renovations and installations throughout the greater Vancouver area. Our services include:

Custom Fence Installations
Custom Decks and Patio Covers
Pergolas / Arbours / Gazebos
Aluminum Railings and Gates
Hardscapes (Paving Stones Patios and Driveways, Retaining Walls)
Outdoor Kitchens, Fire Pits, Water Features

At AIm Cedar Works, our team believes that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. We perform background checks on all our employees to give you peace-of-mind that our installers are trustworthy and reliable. We can work together to complete your latest fencing projects with premium materials and quality customer service.