Accufix Appliance

Reviews for Accufix Appliance

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Washing machine repair

Arranging appointment was a breeze. Technician came right on time. He explained pros and cons of repair vs purchase. I decided to purchase a new washing machine through Accufix as price was comparable and it saved a lot of time researching compatible model etc. They installed new machine (arrived on time again) on bottom of stackable unit, took away old one and tested. - on time again. Courteous, efficient service. I was very pleased with the whole experience. Loved the time saved! Also appreciate dealing with local merchants - they are smaller businesses that care. Also you can cut through dealing with all sorts of people or call centres.

Note that I listed cost as approx. price of service call (not including new washing machine!)

Thanks to Amanda at store/office, Richard and Raoul for on-site service.

Would definitely recommend.

Alberta from Toronto
Alberta from Toronto

stove repair

We have a15 year-old stove with an electric oven and gas cooktop. The stone counter is custom built around it and replacing the stove would have been very costly. Accufix tested the stove and ordered a new control panel. Two repairmen moved the stove and began work. When they opened the new part, they discovered it was missing a mounting. They did not charge for the call but returned the next day with the mounting and worked into the evening on a complicated installation. The labour fee was 199.00 and the service was excellent. I received a fully detailed invoice. I would use Accufix again.

Glenn from Toronto
Glenn from Toronto

dryer repair

can to repair my dryer, reset the computer charged me $100.00 and said if this did not work to call them and we can apply the $100.00 to the replacement of the heater, only worked for 2 days, I called them back they said they will get me a quote, the quote for the repair was more than the dryer was worth so they returned the $100.00

Review has 1 previous version
johnny_tt
johnny_tt
3 reviews East York, ON

Dishwasher repair

Very quick response time and friendly service repair person. Was able to locate the issue, explain what was wrong and was able and fix it on the spot. Would recommend for any home appliance issue. The card is on our fridge for the future!

Karen Butler in North york
Karen Butler in North york
1 review North York, ON

needed new defrost system for fridge

Although the work was completed in a satisfactory and timely manner, this company put me off with their shady business practices. A young man showed up Saturday morning and assessed the warm fridge, told me the problem was the defrost system which needed replacing. He asked for a deposit to buy the parts, and I gave him a $100.00 bill. He then reported with some dismay that he didn't have an invoice book, but wrote on the back of a Accufix business card that I gave him the deposit. HOWEVER, the name on the card was not his. The cell phone he was using was also not his. (Call display was different name) He even admitted the truck he was driving wasn't his. He said he would be back around 5:30 to do the repair. I was starting to get nervous at this point, and took a picture of his license plate when he left. I left the house at 7pm leaving my boyfriend's 18 yr old to pay the balance with a $100 bill and the remainder by check. To make a long story short, The invoice I got doesn't mention the deposit, the cheque for the total amount was cashed, and I am missing $100.00. It put me in a difficult spot... my BF's son said the deposit was not returned, the company said it was, after initially saying it was deducted from the invoice. Once the cheque cleared my bank, I knew it wasn't the case. Maybe they didn't keep the $100, but their shoddy bookkeeping didn't support their case.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Timmins?