ABCO Security Alarms

ABCO Security Alarms

Reviews for ABCO Security Alarms

Dave M in Scarborough
Dave M in Scarborough

Install Control 4 system throughout our entire new home, including a dedicated home theatre room, complete alarm system and central vacuum system as well.

Darryl and his crew from ABCO were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. When building a new house there are hundreds of decisions to make and issues and compromises come up almost every day. I’m glad to say that ABCO delivered all that was promised and I’ve enjoyed everything they have installed. In addition to this, Darryl has provided excellent service maintaining all of my systems ever since. I would highly recommend ABCO for their installation work, service and professional attitude.

Mark L in North York
Mark L in North York

Insteon home autimation review and replacement

Darryl from ABCO analyzed a timer problem with my Insteon home automation system. Although he tried to resolve the issue with the manufacturer, their advice did not work. He was able to fix the issue on his own by installing an alternate hardware solution. I was impressed with his problem solving skills and the efficiency with which he worked. I will certainly call Darryl to resolve any issues in the future and to install enhancements to my home automation system. Thanks Darryl ! Great job !

Nima
Nima
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing Service

Our whole family works with ABCO security for many reasons. Their quality of work is fantastic, professional, and it’s a family business so when they work on your home they treat it like it’s their own. They came to my house yesterday to put up my new tv and install my surround sound, also re-wired my Control4 so it’s neat. Great professionals and great attitudes. Been loyal for over 10yrs now and never been disappointed

Daniel Cytrynbaum in Toronto
Daniel Cytrynbaum in Toronto

Control4 Home Theatre Automation

Darryl customized my Control4 system - he's extremely well knowledged and passionate about home audio, electronics and automation. He takes the time to find solutions for my home entertainment and automation needs. He also provides excellent ongoing service at reasonable cost.

Peter in Scarborough
Peter in Scarborough

Security Camera Installation

Friend recommended Abco - Requested and received quotation - Ordered Security Camera’s System.
Installers were great- no mess - quality of camera’s are good day or night - system running in less than a day.
Need an alert status - waiting for company response

Amazing client service

I have been using ABCO for years and have always found them extremely helpful. I recently noticed that my phone line went dead and that the security company didn’t notice. I called Darryl and asked him to help as I was travelling the next day. As usual, he dealt with the issue at hand immediately and with the monitoring centre on my behalf.

Great customer service!

steve.provenzano
steve.provenzano

ABCO Security and Home Automation

I have been using Abco Security for many years, referring my friends and family to all their security and home automation needs! Reliable and keeping with the ever changing technology, Daryl and family arr exceptional.

mattyB in Toronto
mattyB in Toronto

Control4 upgrade

I moved into a new home that had Control4 roughed in, however, the previous owners had taken the majority of the equipment. I met with 3 companies including the company that previously serviced the home. I ultimately selected Darryl and his team as i found him to be open and honest and easy to talk to. The work was done very well and Darryl was quick to resolve any issues along the way. I am planning on building a custom home in the near future and will not look any further than Darryl and ABCO to assist me with my home automation / automation needs.

jessepearlstein in Vaughan
jessepearlstein in Vaughan

Home Automation and Security Systems

ABCO has been an absolute pleasure to work with. The team is very reliable, professional, and no ask is too big or small. We had ABCO design and install a full home automation and security system for our new home and couldn’t be more pleased. We would absolutely work with ABCO go forward and highly recommend them for your next project!

Marc from Bathurst and Fairlawn Ave
Marc from Bathurst and Fairlawn Ave

Alarm services

Abco technicians are the owners and anytime there is any kind of issue they are there to provide service. Excessive condensation on one of my windows resulted in a bad contact. ABCO was there the next morning and replaced the contact and did not even charge me! I last reviewed ABCO in 2006. They remain fantastic! Marc Bathurst and Fairlawn ave.

More about ABCO Security Alarms

Since 1986 we have been installing and servicing residential, commercial and industrial low-voltage systems. Engineered, installed and serviced by our professional installers who have over 100 years of combined experience in the low-voltage and security alarm industry. We specialize in structured wiring systems and retro-fit hard-wired installations. It's never too ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Scarborough?