AA Waters And Brookes

Reviews for AA Waters And Brookes

FM from Toronto in Vaughan
FM from Toronto in Vaughan

2nd Sprinkler System from AA Waters & Brookes

I have been dealing with team at AA Waters and Brookes on my residential property of almost 15 years now. So when it came time to install a new sprinkler system for my investment property, I didn't shop it, I automatically called Waters & Brooks. They are true professionals you can trust, to do the job they said they would. And it doesn't stop there, everyone at Waters & Brooks is great at the follow up to make sure our system is properly set up each Spring and shut down for the Winter Season. I would strongly recommend them!

nelson in Scarborough
nelson in Scarborough

LAWN SPRINKLER SYSTEM

I had a lawn sprinkler system designed and installed by AA WATERS AND BROOKES and am MORE THAN 100% satisfied with the work. Everything went smoothly from the initial meeting, installation to the final clean-up.
I have read all the reviewers that give 10/10 and I have had similar experiences as they have. As an engineer, I am very picky about design and installation work and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Thank-you for your kind words, Mr. Nelson. Customer service is very important to us and we strive to accommodate all our customers as best we can.

Tracy in
Tracy in
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Sprinker System

I was so pleased with how efficiently this job was handled from start to finish. I felt like family when dealing with everyone, not just a number. Joanne in the office was quick to arrange an appt with Allan and everything was arranged and finished within 2 weeks. The crew showed up nice and early in the morning and finished late afternoon. Jeff came to go through the programming and took his time explaining all aspects. My lawn looks great and I really want to thank everyone involved from Allan,
Joanne, Jeff and the entire crew. Thank you to all.

You're very welcome, Tracy, and thank YOU for your positive review. We would like to continue to provide you with excellent customer service.

Royal York in Etobicoke
Royal York in Etobicoke

Irrigation System

Fantastic from start to finish. Allan worked with us on the design, visiting a couple of times to clarify and explain what would be done. The crew arrived on time and worked harder than any crew I've seen in a year of renovations on our home. They were courteous and respectful. Not one of our very mature and in-bloom plantings was damaged - how is that even possible?! Jeff came back to go over the entire system, adjusting each and every nozzle as he worked. He took his time explaining everything to us in detail. He is extremely knowledgable and great to work with. And Joanne arranged everything from the office seamlessly. We really appreciate the care and attention to detail. And the gardens and lawn already look better than they ever have. Totally impressed.

Thank-you very much for your positive review and kind words. Customer service is very important to us and we strive to provide excellent customer service to all our customers.

slb in Vaughan
slb in Vaughan

Sprinkler system

We had a sprinkler system installed by A A Waters & Brookes. Absolutely outstanding. Explained what they would do. Made changes at our request. Called to confirm appointments. Arrived on time. Showed us how to us the system. Recommended water minutes for each section. They even cleaned up a previous contractors mess.
It is a pleasure to deal with a sold company

Thank-you for your kind words. We very much appreciate your taking the time to write this review for us. We strive to provide all our customers with excellent customer service.

Caryl in Toronto
Caryl in Toronto

Amazing Service

A.A. Waters & Brookes is the company that installed and services my home lawn sprinkler system. Over the last 8 years I have had nothing but amazing service from their techs. They are friendly, efficient and thoughtful. I highly recommend this company and it's staff!

Thank-you for your kind words, Caryl. It is always a pleasure dealing with our customers, especially those who appreciate our work since our customers are important to us and we strive to provide excellent customer service at all times.

The Smiths in Markham
The Smiths in Markham

Sprinkler System

Professional, timely and courteous service from all; Management, Office Personell and outside workers. This was our first experience with this Company. They were a referral from a relative who was also very satisfied.

Thank-you for your kind words. We appreciate your taking the time to write this review. We appreciate our customers and strive to provide excellent customer service at all times.

Bcraske in Hamilton
Bcraske in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Extensive Lawn Sprinkler System - Satisfaction

Recent Service Call: Always a delight to deal with year over year. James is a great service technician and office support is always great! Highly recommended for product and for support!

Thank-you for your kind review. We appreciate your business, and we hope to continue to enjoy your lawn sprinkler for many years.

Imad Awad in Toronto
Imad Awad in Toronto

Great Reliable Sprinkle company

Ive been with AA waters and brookes for nearly 8 years. They never disappoint. Prompt, and very professional. If you have any issues, they will send a technician to address it with no delay.
The fees up are for closing the system
Highly recommended

Thank-you for your positive review. We try out utmost to provide excellent customer service, and also to keep our prices as low as possible.

Carlo in Vaughan
Carlo in Vaughan

Review

I have been a client of AA Waters and Brookes for several years. I would recommend them without reservation. Both their customer service and their technical services have been excellent.

Thank-you for your kind words, Carlo. We hope you enjoy your lawn sprinkler system as we are expecting a very hot summer.
Joanne

More about AA Waters And Brookes

A,A Waters & Brookes is dedicated to installing and servicing lawn sprinklers that meet the specific needs of our customers. We use only top quality material and the latest technology to guarantee system reliability and longevity, and every system is designed to maintain uniformity of coverage. Our Team members are Certified Irrigation Technicians, Landscape Technicians, and Backflow Testers. We also employ a full office staff to answer all of your questions and ensure the best possible customer service.

A. A. Waters & Brookes has been in business for over 28 years and is owned and operated by a professional engineer who is a certified irrigation contractor and designer. We work with home owners, landscape contractors, home builders and general contractors throughout Toronto, the GTA and southern Ontario. The company ensures that your lawn sprinkler and irrigation systems are designed, installed and maintained to your satisfaction