A.A. Waters & Brookes Ltd.

20 Hanlan Rd., Unit #26 Vaughan ON L4L 3P6
Sprinkler Systems
A.A. Waters & Brookes Ltd.

Reviews for A.A. Waters & Brookes Ltd.

Geoff
Geoff

Professional installation - Perfect yard coverage

In a word the job was - professional. Allan obviously has a lot of experiences and placed the right "heads' in the correct places. Our installation was completed in 1 day. The water pipes were hidden and the next day the lawn looked like it hadn't been touched as they were so meticulous in their installation. The Ah Ha moment is when they turn the system on and you wonder why you didn't get this installed years ago. Quality installation for a reasonable price.

Michelle
Michelle

Excellent Service

Great service. Just had my sprinkler system closing today. The technician was amazing on time and friendly service. I had an issue with a leak in the Spring opening A.A. Waters and Brookes were great fixed my issue. The office manager is always so helpful she does a great job answering all my questions. Look forward to having them back in the spring.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Not what they used to be. Never again.

After 15 years, I have made the decision to STOP using this Company. They are clearly having trouble coping. In fact I was told by their representative that they are "overwhelmed and understaffed."
The Covid pandemic is the reason given for their problems, including faulty accounting, but this issue has only gotten worse since the pandemic. I was told explicitly that "Allan" does not return calls. I was told that my valid concerns about their faulty accounting were offensive. In fact I was told that mistakes are made frequently and corrected. It's no big deal. I pay my invoices reliably. Accounting errors matter to me!

D&M in Scarborough
D&M in Scarborough

Maintenance mid year

We pay annual maintenance charge.

Yesterday WEAL completed the mid season, he also had done the spring start up.
On time, neat, checked everything, great service. Waters & Brookes did our installation more than 25 years ago and have done our service every year since. Very pleased

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

after sales service

Excellent after sales service on two counts: 1 for a redesign, and 2 for an internet connectivity issue . the only time we could discuss was after hours - late evening & Jeff couldn't do enough to ensure satisfaction!

Cheryl in East Gwillimbury
Cheryl in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Sprinkler Install and Maintenance

AA Waters and Brookes was hired to install an irrigation system for lawns and gardens last fall. The crew was very conscientious about not damaging my plants and when they were finished the clean up was fantastic. Other than the flags there was little evidence that they had even been there. Because of the timing of the install there was little time for me to assess the coverage before the winterization was done. Come spring their technician came out to start up the system again while respecting the Covid 19 restrictions. He was so knowledgeable in all the various heads and arcs and examined each and every station to assure all the heads were doing their jobs ensuring complete coverage. He even showed me, again (as I was shown in the fall and had forgotten), how to change the programs in the Controller. He did not rush through the process and made sure all my questions were answered. I look forward to doing business with this company for many years to come.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Excellent service and work ethic

I have been *very* favorably impressed by this company. I have now contracted them to service my underground sprinkler system on two occasions. On each one, the reception staff was courteous and efficient in booking the service call. The technician was highly professional, polite, and effective. He took great care to ensure that the work was completed correctly and that the system was working well. After having dealt with, at least, four other such companies over the years, I can say that this company is head and shoulders above the competition. I recommend them enthusiastically and without reservation.

Brian in Etobicoke
Brian in Etobicoke

Sprinkler Repairs

We had our sprinkler system repaired last fall by Waters & Brookes. Unfortunately the repairs were faulty, but to the credit of the the company owner he reviewed photos and spoke to me, then sent a new team out to repair it again. The second repair attempt was a complete success. They searched carefully for the leak problem, fixed it and actually improved the backyard sprinkler system for us.
Very happy with final result.

Sprinkler controller in Vaughan
Sprinkler controller in Vaughan

Spring Opening

They were very cooperative in arranging an early opening for me. The technician Wael they sent out was so courtesy and professional. He respected the covid boundaries, but was friendly. He was meticulous with making sure everything was working properly and efficiently! Highly recommend this company!!

Georgetown-FENGATE Lane in
Georgetown-FENGATE Lane in
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Full sprinkler system install

I had AA Waters and Brookes install a sprinkler system at my house 2 years ago. I live on a corner lot and was very worried about making sure I don’t waste water but at the same time ensure my grass stays green and flowers remain healthy throughout the summer.
After meeting with multiple irrigation companies, Allan came to my house and within 10 minutes I know I was going to go with him (pending quote) because of how knowledgeable he has and how he ensured me that they will do very little damage, clean and stand behind their product and at the same time explained the different options without being a salesman.
After they finished the install, I could hardly tell they were here and the few spots that you could tell, grew in within 2 weeks.
Also, the following year (last summer) I noticed that the grass along the curb on the side of my house was drying up, they came out looked at it and suggested I needed an extra 2 sprinkler heads which I wasn’t charged for since this was a issue from the beginning but I never really knew if it was the wind or it actually did need an extra head or two.

I don’t get anything for posting this but if your as particular about your grass and curb appeal as my wife and I and don’t want to over pay for a service .....go with Allan and the team from AA Water and Brookes.

More about A.A. Waters & Brookes Ltd.

A,A Waters & Brookes is dedicated to installing and servicing lawn sprinklers that meet the specific needs of our customers. We use only top quality material and the latest technology to guarantee system reliability and longevity, and every system is designed to maintain uniformity of coverage. Our Team members are Certified Irrigation Technicians, Landscape Technicians, and Backflow Testers. We also employ a full office staff to answer all of your questions and ensure the best possible customer service.

A. A. Waters & Brookes has been in business for over 28 years and is owned and operated by a professional engineer who is a certified irrigation contractor and designer. We work with home owners, landscape contractors, home builders and general contractors throughout Toronto, the GTA and southern Ontario. The company ensures that your lawn sprinkler and irrigation systems are designed, installed and maintained to your satisfaction