Abney Roofing Ltd

handyworksstrata
handyworksstrata
1 review Richmond, BC

Re roofing project

The 4 man crew who came to remove the old roof and install new shingles, underlay and all new vents and flashings were excellent workmen. They completed all work in the eatimated 2 days and were very thorough in site clean up after completing the job. They also sent a quality control inspector to the site during the work and after completion of the job. Their pricing is very competitive and excellent value when compared to other companies.

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! We really appreciate you noticing how our crew and quality control supervisor worked together as a team for a project well done. We will be sure to pass along your thanks to all who were involved.

Phil in Richmond
Phil in Richmond

Roof shingle replacement

When my roof needed to be replaced I didn't know who to trust. I asked friends and one of them recommended Abney. After contacting Abney I had a very good feeling about them. Service was professional and courteous. They even identified 4 other related issues that we had at the house and offered solutions to rectify those also, which we followed through on. Very pleased overall & will recommend!

Thank you very much for the kind review.

Cameron and Willow in Langley
Cameron and Willow in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Replaced old cedar shingles with asphalt shingles

After 3 months of runaround from a local roofing contractor we contacted ABNEY ROOFING very late in 2017. We explained our situation with the previous contractor to them and they agreed to help us out. ABNEY was at our place within 3 weeks of our phone call and had everything completely organized! The crew showed up with the equipment needed, the bin disposal and started the job right away. They took care to keep the areas around the house clean at the end of every day, and made sure that the yard was safe for our dog each night. They were professional and knowledgeable about the process of re-roofing in the rainy season as it was late November and made sure that the job would get done on time and without incident. We could not be happier with our new roof as the winter of 2017 had some serious rain and to date we have not had any issues whatsoever! We also decided to use the seamless gutters Abney installs which i highly recommend as it was equally as efficient and professional! I would absolutely recommend Abney Roofing for any and all rooflines and repairs as they are super professional and trustworthy.

Thank you we are pleased to hear you are happy with your new roof. We will be sure to pass your kind words onto the crew.

Karen from Langley
Karen from Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Re-roof of home

We had used Abney Roofing many years ago on our rural property and when it came time to re-roof our next home, wer were very pleased to see that their service and workmanship was still top notch. The quote was very reasonable and we appreciated the advice and expertise provided. The crew was courteous and professional, and ensured the job site was cleaned up each day. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Abney Roofing to our friends and neighbors!

Thanks Karen I will pass your kind words onto the crew. Was a pleasure working you again!

DAVE IN LANGLEY in Langley
DAVE IN LANGLEY in Langley

Clean and Remove Moss from Roof

Several years ago we had our roof replaced by Abney Roofing Ltd. We were very impressed by the workmanship of the roofers and the overall appearance of the finished roof. As we live in an area of many trees the shade enables the moss to build up on the roof. As we didn't want to have the roof damaged by a moss removal we called Abney Roofing Ltd to learn about their careful moss removal process. After hearing a clear explanation of what would be done a date for the process was determined. We are very pleased with the job done - the roof looks like new! We highly recommend Abney Roofing Ltd.

Thank you Dave. Happy you are pleased with the cleaning results.

Marlene in Granby
Marlene in Granby
1 review Granby, QC

Roof Repair

I really don't know what to say about this company, except WOW. They did excellent work and cleaned up so well you didn't know anyone had been there. The cost came in under the quote by 1000.00 and they were very honest and charged me 1000.00 less even though I would have never known the difference. You don't find honesty like that anymore. It is really hard in this day and age to find a good quality contractor but Abney went above and beyond my expectations. If you are looking for a great roofing company this is the place to go. If I am in need of any roof repairs or a new roof in the future I will not even bother to go anywhere else. Thank you Abney.

Very kind words I will be sure to pass onto the crews. Thank you for your review.

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.

Roofing - preventative action

High quality, incredibly courteous, long term staff that enjoy working for the company! Wouldn't even consider going anywhere else!

Thank you for your kinds words. We will be sure to pass them onto our crews.

Dan and Anny
Dan and Anny
1 review Aldergrove, BC

new roof on residence

I thought I could get away with 1 more year on my old roof. I was wrong, and proven so with the first heavy Fall rain, as water ran down my bedroom window, on the inside! Thank you Patti for having Rodney show up the next morning (thanks Rodney) to patch the leak and show me just how bad my current "see-thru" shingles were. Thank you Bryan for coming shortly after that to do up an incredibly detailed estimate in a day. Thank you Bob for calling me once an omission from the materials supplier was discovered that would have nullified my Warranty, sending your crew back out to rectify the issue the next day, and most of all for displaying the integrity and customer service we all expect as consumers, but so rarely receive. We could not be more satisfied with our experience with Abney Roofing, and would recommend them without reservation.

Thank you Dan and Anny. You were a pleasure to work with. We thank you for your confidence and appreciate your business. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

Tricia in Langley
Tricia in Langley

Annual maintenance of Strata Complex Roofing

We are a 34 unit townhouse complex in Langley and Abney Roofing have been looking after our roofing maintenance for years. We have them do an annual inspection and one of their strengths is the way that they communicate any needed repairs. They use both photos and a written report which makes it easier for me when communicating that to the strata. We have always been very happy with their service and would highly recommend them.

Hello Tricia,

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to working with you more in the future.

new roof

We first called Abney Roofing around 1988 when we had a major leak due to a renovation where the gutter on a solarium did not fit the slope of the roof. Bob Abney came, not just on time but even a bit early. He checked the roof out straight away and had a crew here to fix the problem in no time. A few years later, he did a new shake roof for us. The crew worked efficiently and completed the job in 2 days. When a small leak by the furnace vent sometime later, Bob came promptly and fixed the leak at no charge.

Abney roofing has just done another new roof for us and all has been done efficiently and well. The quote given was thorough and far more complete that any other quote we had.

I highly recommend Abney Roofing.

Now, 20+ years later, the whole cedar shake roof needed to be replaced and we decided to go with shingle. Once again, his crew worked steadily and efficiently and were done in 2 days.

I highly recommend Abney Roofing company and I know several other satisfied customers.

Thanks for the kind words.

More about Abney Roofing Ltd

Over the last 30 years, Abney Roofing has assembled a great team of professionals. Our goal from the beginning has been to provide our customers with a quality roof at a reasonable cost. From our reception and sales, roofing crews and trades to our support services and quality control inspectors, Abney roofing is determined to provide the best possible service for our customers.

Whether you need a roof repair or a new roof on your home, strata property or commercial property, we promise to take care of all your roofing needs in an honest, efficient and professional manner.

Roofing and Insulation
CertainTeed & Soprema
Residential & Commercial Re-Roofing (Sloped & Flat) Roof Repairs EPDM Rubber Repairs Dry-Rot Repairs Roof Maintenance & Gutter Cleaning Moss Removal Attic Upgrades & Ventilation Improvements Drainage Improvements Exterior Building Envelope Repairs Windows, Doors, Decks Interior Finishes Roof & Building Inspections (Strata Properties) Consultation Services (Strata Properties) Roof Deficiency Reports (Strata Properties) Annual Budget Planning (Strata Properties) Attending Strata Council Meetings (Strata Properties)
CertainTeed & Soprema
Since our inception, Abney Roofing has developed relationships with some of the largest Property Management Firms in Metro Vancouver. As a result, Abney Roofing conducts routine inspections, maintenance and repairs at hundreds of strata properties in the Lower Mainland. We operate a full-time strata maintenance/repair and carpentry division that is capable of responding to and taking care of most strata maintenance and repair requirements within a timely manner. We also operate an emergency service line 24/7 to meet the specific needs of property management companies and strata complexes at any time during an emergency. Abney Roofing is dedicated to the relationships we have developed since our company
1980
Cheque or Credit Card
BBB
$170 (Service Call) Repairs & Inspections Only
10-12 Year Workmanship Guarantee (3-5 Star Warranties Available)