Toronto Steam N Clean

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1 Yonge Street , Suite 1801 Toronto ON M5E 1W7

Reviews for Toronto Steam N Clean

Renee

Although they arrived over one hour late. They did a great job. Very very nice guys

Thank you Renee for the review. We look forward to working with you again real soon!

Thanks,

chan.denicola1

One set of steps the carpet had a lot of water so it took 2 days to dry

Hi thanks for the review, I'm glad we were able to get the technicians back in to take care of that for you. Stairs are extra padded for safety reasons so sometimes they will retain moisture for longer periods than normal carpet. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Thanks,

Angela in Toronto

Gord and his team are fantastic! We just finished a renovation and needed to have the ducts cleaned and sanitized. It was easy to get an appointment , the team arrived on time and did a great job while here. They were efficient and very pleasant. I would highly recommend this company and will be using them the clean our area rugs.

Thanks for the kind words Angela, we look forward to serving you again real soon!

Lana

Guys were very friendly, quick and efficient. And the result is great. We could not expect anything better.

I'm glad we were able to get the carpets looking better Lana, thanks for the kind works we look forward to serving you again soon.

1 review Kleinburg, ON

Adab came to clean our carpets last week. He was very personable, explained the multi-step process and did a terrific job making our carpets look better than ever, he worked extra hard in certain areas, and we were thrilled with the outcome...Thanks Adab.......we will definitely have him back to our place in Kleinburg.

Thank you for the kind words. We're glad we were able to bring your carpets back to life!

MN

Fast, friendly and professional! I needed an appointment on 1 day's notice and they came through for me!

Thanks for the kind words Maureen! We look forward to working with again real soon.

Cheryl

Quick, friendly, and did a great job. Left my carpets looking great and smelling fresh! I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Thanks for the kind words Cheryl, it was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you again real soon!

sal_24

Had disgusting tenants(hoarders) living in my 2 bedroom unit downtown - it was absolutely horrible. This team arrived on time and spent an extra 1.5 hour to complete this job. I wish I had taken before pictures to show what kind of mess this place was in but thank you guys for making my place liveable again. I highly recommend this company and have signed up for their semi annual carpet cleaning.

Glad we were able to get the job done to your liking and we look forward to serving you again real soon!

Amjad

Guys were on time and very professional. Advised along the way and were able to bring most of my carpeted area to good condition. Thanks again will be getting this done as per Steve's recommendation.

Thank you for the kind words Amjad, we look forward to serving you again real soon!

Steve

Used their service for pre-move-in deep cleaning. We had carpet cleaned in the basement. The only thing they did well was carpet cleaning. The rest was very disappointing. The invoice charges for 4.5 hours, but it doesn't reflect the work shown. We asked for oven cleaning. The cleaners just sprayed oven cleaners and let it sit there to dry, leaving soap scums all overall inside the oven. Showers were not scrubbed. I couldn't supervise the cleaning because I was busy with the moving company at the other location --- I didn't expect to have to do this for a professional company. My partner contacted the company to give a private feedback, but was offered a $50 rebate for a next cleaning service with the company. No thank you. Once fooled is enough. We left a comment of this bad experience on Yelp, but the owner dismissed us by replying that we are not the customer. We have the invoice#154 and credit card statements as proofs.

This review is a bit surprising to say the least but as they say you cannot please them all. Firstly I would like to address the Yelp review that was left by a person that is not in our books as a customer and that had no conversation with myself, the owner. He did have a conversation with my manager though who like myself was surprised for several reasons.

1) You paid in full and my manager was on site after to do a walk through and there was no mention of any dissatisfaction.

2) He offered to have our cleaners return at no additional cost as per our satisfaction guarantee but your partner refused and insisted it was private feedback.

3) You were given a $50 credit as you did not want our cleaners returning.

4) Your service was done on 20th of July, your partner left us our only negative review 11 days after and you 41 days after.

From where I sit my manager did everything and beyond to rectify this situation with your partner but you simply refused.

More about Toronto Steam N Clean

For over 20 years Toronto Steam n Clean has been providing quality services to residential and commercial clients of all types.

Our experience and attention to detail is the reason we are chosen by organizations such as Shoppers Drug Mart, University of Toronto, IDA Pharmacy, Medieval Times Restaurant, Remax, Royal Le Page, Roberts Gallery, Sotos Law Firm, Reitmans, Mark's Work Warehouse, Wilmar Heights Baptist Church, Salvation Army, and many more.

We’re able to guarantee satisfaction because we use top-level machinery and employees to make sure you get great results. Our company won’t leave your home or business until we’re assured you’re entirely satisfied. We have been in the business of putting smiles on our clients’ faces for over 20 years. Let us put a smile on yours today!