Schoonover Remodelers

Beloit
Beloit
1 review , WI

insulation

I used Schoonover Remodelers for insulation to my exterior walls. I have had real cold rooms and high energy usage. I have heard that Schoonover does a good job,after making contact with him I had my home insulated and I am very positive about the results. Much warmer and there is no sign of where the insulation was added. I had a couple of ideas on how I wanted it done,and he was willing to work with my ideas. Being a woman that is great. I would reccomend him to anyone who needs work done. He has been in the business for a long time,so you know he will be around if a problem arises.

bankerpat52
bankerpat52
1 review , WI

Insulation installed in walls

Had Schoonover come and blow insulation in to our outside walls, did excellent job, no bad spots and did great job of clean up. He is very cordial.Mr. Schoonover has been over to my new house and given me estimates to insulate the walls there and he has given me a great estimate. I have referred him to my boyfriend, and he installed a window and fixed an exterior door for him. Again very accomodation.