Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
5 Joy Drive Scarborough ON M1R 3H6
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Andrew in High Park-Swansea
Andrew in High Park-Swansea

Eavestrough Cleaning

The above-cited cost was to do two homes side by side (semi-detached). The job done was thorough, professional, and friendly. We appreciate going with a company that has a good reputation, and expertise enough to get to a "tall Victorian level" eaves.

An excellent way to avoid getting so much debris caught in the eaves is to consider Gutter Filter, which in our opinion, is the best eavestrough protection system currently on the market for the money.

MN in Woodbridge
MN in Woodbridge

Eaves Cleaning

They came at the appointed time. Our eavestrough were clean, but they left a bunch of debris all over our property even had some on the neighbour's, that we had to pick up. Definitely not worth 10 stars.

Considering the consistent long list of very high ratings, one must wonder what could have possibly happened in this case. Note that there was no call to us about this in order to even provide an opportunity to rectify the problem. In any case, the fact is that we clean up to the best degree possible. In some cases, because the eavestroughs have been neglected for so long, so much debris has to be removed that it is pretty much impossible to clean them without some debris landing on ground level. This is especially true when the debris consist of liquid mud. While we do try to clean up the debris on the ground, any reasonable person would understand that sometimes it is impossible to clean up such a type of debris perfectly. To avoid such problems, simply do not allow such long periods of time to pass before requesting eavestroughs to be cleaned and therefore reduce the excess amount of muddy debris that can accumulate. When house maintenance is neglected, who's fault is it if some muddy debris can not be completely removed from the ground? Rest assured that we did the best we could under the circumstances. The rest will obviously just wash away in the rain.

ML in Toronto
ML in Toronto

Installed Gutterfilters

Prompt, professional and friendly service, installed gutterfilters on house so not having gone up to look at them myself can't comment specifically on installation quality, but haven't experienced any blockages that I am aware of to date so all appears to be in working order.

Good to hear

David from East York
David from East York

Window cleaning

I'm very happy with Toronto Clear Window Cleaning. The cleaner arrived on time, was courteous and I appreciated that he didn't rush through the job. His work was very thorough and the windows look amazing. I shouldn't have waited as long as I did. Beautiful work--I would definitely recommend them.

Susan
Susan

Cleaning of evestroughs and windows

I have been using Toronto Clear View for cleaning my eavestroughs and windows for my home in THornhill and my income property in TOronto. THey are reliable, pro-active and their pricing is reasonable. They have always done an exceptional job.

LM downtown
LM downtown

Eavestrough cleaning

Brian and his staff agreed to clean the eavestroughs and install GutterFilter for two attached semis. At our attached neighbour's place they discovered a problem caused by past downspout re-directing. The guys resolved this and completed the job neatly, cheerfully and expertly. Both sides of the building are pleased with the results. And thanks to the GutterFilter, our eavestroughs will remain clean and "sprout-free" for decades to come. Excellent communication during the appointment set-up allowed us to figure out the best plan and convenient times for all of us. We're very happy to recommend Toronto Clear View.

Wendy in North York
Wendy in North York

Window Washing

Brian has been cleaning my windows 4 times a year for 10 years now. His service is excellent - he calls every spring to confirm his service for the season - which is always squeaky clean - it is wonderful to come home to clean windows that first day in the spring. Brian is always courteous, dependable and someone I trust around my home. I would highly recommend him to anyone - anytime.

Thanks, Wendy

B.M. from Bloor West Village
B.M. from Bloor West Village
9.8/10

Gutter Filter

I bought and had installed Gutter Filter by Toronto Clear View. This product is supposed to completely remove the need for regular twice annual cleaning of the eaves and has a 20 year guarrantee. Both the installer and the sales agent really knew their product and the details of the eavestrough cleaning business. All my questions were answered intelligently and quickly and I was left with a good understanding of what I can expect from the product and service I purchased. So far the product is doing exactly what it's supposed to do.

Laurice
Laurice

Fixing Eaves

The Company's employee came to us and fixed the Eavestrough and he did a wonderful job.

I was very impressed by the quoted price and the way he handled the job.

I highly recommend this company.

Teri
Teri

Window Cleaning

Our family has used Toronto Clear View for our window and eavestrough cleaning for more than 7 years at 2 different residences.

Excellent, professional service at a competitive price.

Having repeat customers has brought us to where we are today.

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Service Company.

Whether you are looking for inside / outside window cleaning, skylight cleaning, or eavestrough / gutter cleaning services, eavestrough / gutter protection systems, we have almost 30 years of experience serving the Toronto GTA and surrounding areas.

Toronto and southern Ontario have seen many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning service companies come and go. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. is still in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT the same. We invite you to take a look at what we install and we have no doubt that you can see how it is a superior product.

For 30 years, Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc has been servicing Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Bridle Path, East York, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Halton Hills, High Park, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby and more.