Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Rosemarie from High Park

I would highly recommend Toronto Clear View. Brian cleaned our windows - inside and out, including the screens. The windows looked amazing, Brian was extremely professional and the price was great as well!

Thanks

Sara - Danforth Area

We have used the services of Toronto Clearview several times and have recommended them to other people - after Brian was here we kept seeing him at different neighbours' houses. Not only do they do a top-notch job, they are easy to reach and easy to work with. The web site is friendly and informative - in fact we originally found them on line. It's nice to work with reliable, down-to-earth, professional people, who really know what they're doing.

Thanks for the kind words.

T in North York

I recently purchased a gutter filter from Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning and also had them clean my eavestroughs as well as windows. They were amazing, very helpful and honest with advice (will not sell you something or a service that you do not need) and offered a good price. Once they performed the services I was very pleased. They were very curteous and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend their services, I was very impressed!

great to great.

Michelle from Toronto-6999

Toronto Clear View is a great company to deal with. They were professional, very proficient, and most of all - clean! Thanks for the great service and the hard work.

Appreciate the recommendation.

Denise, Mississauga

I originally called this service and had to cancel several times, however, they did follow-up with me even though I had done this. Impressive, prices for the service I thought were "right on". An old saying but true statement "you get what you pay for". This is a difficult and sensitive job as they come inside your home and have to "get at" windows that are not always easily accessible. The person who came was on time, pleasant, thorough and clean. I would recommend this service to all my friends.

Thanks

Joel

9.5/10

Although I found their prices on the high side, I knew it would be because their website mentions that right away. However, what I primarily wanted was "quality" and that is certainly where Toronto Clear View excels.

I had my windows and eavestroughs cleaned. The person who came to my home was courteous, friendly and clean-cut in appearance. When he came into my house for the inside windows, he even took his boots off without me asking. Additionally, he even placed a large sheet on the floor to catch any drippings that might fall. I've never seen this done before, but certainly appreciated the extra care given.

I believe you get what you pay for and don't mind paying extra for a service that I can trust. Although it was a bit challenging scheduling a date, I now realise that they are so busy because they are so good. It was worth the wait. I very highly recommend this company for any who are wanting a job done well.

Typically, at certain times of the year, wait times can be up to 2 weeks or more. Although we realise that this might not be ideal, we prefer to concentrate on doing a top-notch job, rather than hiring just anybody in order to keep up with the work load. The truth is that it is difficult finding workers qualified to keep the high level that we expect for our customers. Trust me, as Jan said, "it is well worth the wait".

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Company.

There are many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning companies operating in the Toronto GTA, however, they are not all the same. Some come, some go. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. has been in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT the same. Although our website has not been updated with the product we are now using, we can send pictures. As soon as you look them over, you can immediately tell how the product is superior to anything else on the market.