HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Robin & Vern from Toronto

We've been using Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning 2 or 3 times a year for several years and couldn't be happier with the service. We have 7 skylights in cathedral ceilings on the second floor (which require getting up on the roof to do from the outside) and 4 sets of patio doors and screens as well as first floor windows that require a ladder to reach - a daunting window cleaning job. Brian always arrives on time, gets to work quickly and quietly, takes his shoes off when he's in the house, lays down a sheet to protect the carpets and always makes sure he doesn't let one of our 3 cats escape through an open patio door - hard to do when you're cleaning 4 sets of patio doors. His prices are quite reasonable for the amount of work we need done and the windows sparkle when he leaves. We would highly recommend him and wouldn't think of using anyone else to do our windows or eavestroughs.

Jenn from Toronto
9.8/10

I've trusted Toronto Clearview Window Cleaning with my eavestrough cleaning for almost 10 years. Brian Harris calls every spring & fall to check if the keys / leaves have all fallen from the enormous city maple tree on our front lawn. Then, he shows up, cleans the eaves, tidies after himself and leaves a minimal bill in our mailbox. It couldn't be easier and thanks to his bi-annual calls we never forget to have it done.

Thanks Jenn

Jill from North Toronto

I have had Brian the owner of Clearview Window Cleaning do my windows twice a year for over 10 years.
Brian is extremely neat, reliable and will inform you of any problems that may require your attention either with the windows or the eaves.
I have repeatedly recommended Biran to several of my friends.

It has been a long time and appreciate you as a customer.

Marion  from Don Mills

I've used Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning for a few years now. They were introduced to me by another company who's owner, like me, has very high standards. Brian's work is exceptional. Always on time, courteous, trustworthy and professional. The windows just sparkle when the job is complete. I've never had a problem with him or the work done. Recommend him? For sure!!

Really appreciate the kind words

steve / High Park
9.8/10

Great Job by Clearview - we had 2 other cleaning companies come and say the job was too 'complex' and walked away from the job.

The guys at Clearview came in, did a fantastic job without any problems and gave us a very decent price as well.

Bottom line, they did what 2 other window cleaning companies said they couldn't/wouldn't and did an awsome job of it.

Personal Touch Management is associated with Toronto Clear View because of its exceptional level of service to our clients. We are continuously happy with the quality of work, timeliness and the level of professionalism provided. Always a pleasure!

All the best

D&L in North York

Quality workmanship, reasonable prices and great customer service. We went to the Toronto Clearview website and got an estimate for gutter cleaning and were able to order the gutter cleaning estimate from their website. They honoured the online estimate and did a great job. So we hired them to install gutter filters to avoid future cleaning. There were some repairs that had to be made which we were going to do ourselves but their price for repairing the eavestroughs was quite reasonable so we hired them for that as well. The job they did on the repairs and the gutter filter installation was excellent. Every time I called Brian he was very personable and helpful. I would highly recommend this company.

Louise on Bright Street

I hired Clear View a few weeks ago. It was the most amazing service I have ever had! They answered the phone personally, booked the appointment and the guy actually showed up when they said he would! The job he did was beyond expectations...going as far to actually repair improper installations etc. And he liked my cats! I will always use this commpany!

Steve from the Cricket Club
9.8/10

We have used Clearview for a number of years and have never had a complaint. Brian is very diligent and thorough. He came highly recommended by my mother-in-law in Lawrence Park and we have unqualified praise for his work considering the added difficulty of working with our old storm windows.

Jane   -  North York

In the early spring of 2006 we called Toronto Clear View for an emergency ice dam problem. Brian was here within 2 hours to set a plan in action. The house has been fitted will a Gutter Guard system and effective redirection of drainage solved our problem. Through out the year Brian has made follow up courtesy calls that take a good company to great!

Thanks

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Service Company.

Whether you are looking for inside / outside window cleaning, skylight cleaning, or eavestrough / gutter cleaning services, we have almost 30 years of experience serving the GTA and surrounding areas.

Toronto and southern Ontario have seen many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning service companies come and go. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. is still in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT the same.

For 30 years, Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc has been servicing Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Bridle Path, East York, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Halton Hills, High Park, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, and Whitby