*Southern Atlantic Service Ontario Limited

Appliance Retailers
3300 Steeles Avenue W. #16 Vaughan ON L4K
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Concord  >  *Southern Atlantic Service Ontario Limited

Reviews for *Southern Atlantic Service Ontario Limited

Avoid like the Plague

Bosch sent this company to install an Oven/Micro combo. They damaged the door badly, and it took Bosch a month to finally approve a new one. They sent this company to come replace the door, the useless technician couldn't even do his job properly and test the microwave before he left.

WE tested it the minute we got home and it wasn't even working! i had to call, speak to a rude CS rep, and told i have to wait another 10 days for them to come out. Finally they come out, and all they did was test it and confirm that it wasn't working!

45 days now without a microwave or oven. Like i said, avoid like the plague.

As a reputable and trusted appliance repair company we take pride in our work and do our best to provide excellent service. To be clear our technician didn't damage your microwave door, it is unfortunate this was a manufacture defect which happens sometimes. Our technicians always test the appliance before leaving the job. I apologize for your experience, we can only do what we are authorized to do. If you have a concern with our service provided please feel free to contact our office so we can discuss it further.

Vivienne  from Richmond Hill
Vivienne from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Reliable, prompt service

It's the week of Christmas. My top broiler element is warped and corroded. Southern Atlantic did everything possible to order the Miele part and have it installed by weeks end. Sure enough the job got done. Fast, friendly, reliable service. Will definitely use again. Technician was very friendly and very knowledgeable. Great service!

Kee from KDI service
Kee from KDI service

specialist in Miele dishwasher and my subzero !!!

professional qualified skill repair people!!!
I will command to all my neighborhood!
they are the best honest repair people I ever met, they even correct they own mistake for no charging.
strong suggestion!!!

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to give good service and appreciate your business.

Appliance Repair and replacement part - Miele Dishwasher

Miele Dishwasher Repair and Replacement Part – June 26, 2017
I was very impressed with my first dealing with Southern Atlantic Service (Ontario) Ltd. Starting with the appointment scheduling which was arranged with Laura to the outstanding onsite technician Prit. I found both of them very courteous, knowledgeable and professional in their manner.
I highly recommend Southern Atlantic to anyone who looking for prompt, reliable, friendly and very professional service. I will definitely call them again when I need appliance service

Good Morning !
This just made my day! Thank you both so much for your kind words, it means a lot to us to be able to provide excellent service to our customers old and new and to be recognized for it. We look forward to hearing from you in the future, also I will pass this onto Prit as I`m sure he`ll be delighted to read this as well.

Thank you again, have a wonderful day!

Laura

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Service

Poor service and not timely with responding to phone calls or performing service work. They do not care about their customer and they do service work Calling the wrong number that we had provided.

dishwasher

guy came for 5 minutes and left to order parts. came back a week later and charged me 420$ for unnecessary parts. was going to charge me an extra 50$ for labour mistakes he made. stay away.

Carla Canizares from Toronto
Carla Canizares from Toronto

Sub-zero fridge repair

The Sub Zero fridge is 16 years old. The freezer side was dead, water was all over the floor and I was having nightmares about a $10,000 replacement spend. Southern Atlantic was recommended to me by Universal Appliances. They answered on first ring. They told me that they would try to for same day service, but failing that would definitely be there the next day. They managed same day service. The repairman they sent knew the workings of this old model inside - out. He had to take the baby apart piece by piece. . .but he found the problem and fixed it in 2 hours. A miracle!

Ken Rabow in Thornhill
Ken Rabow in Thornhill
6 reviews Thornhill, ON

Repair Miele Washing Machine on Warranty

Horrible. Horrible service. Incompetent. Rude and these were their best qualities. I love Miele appliances and their service is outstanding. Unfortunately they were booked for the next two weeks when my wife's favorite pet (the washing machine) stopped working. Miele offered to send a company on their behalf. Since we had such great service from Miele, I expect the same (or at least in the ballpark) from Southern Atlantic. We booked of time to be here when they said they would be here. The serviceman came after the hours agreed upon. He was unapologetic, rude and as he was leaving, telling us we would have to wait for parts to come from Miele, he said "maybe the part would have been on the truck if Miele had shown up" (something that the "customer service" said that he told them he never said).

We called the next day at 11:30 am and were told that the serviceman had yet to tell them what parts. When we told them how he had been late, unapologetic and rude, we got an apology mixed with "but he said he never said that about Miele". We were told it wold take two weeks to get the part.

A few days later the called to say they had the parts and that they would instal them the following Monday between 2 and 5 p.m.
On that Monday, the called at 2:30 to apologize profusely that the serviceman had called in sick and they hadn't seen the email as it went to the junk box.
Could they come the next day in the afternoon. A very competent and professional serviceman arrived today and after taking apart the washing machine and looking at the parts given to him, called the previous serviceman and then told us that these were the wrong parts (they did have our names on labels on the two parts) and that the serviceman had ordered the wrong parts.

When I said that I was extremely unhappy with this service and that I wanted to speak to the owner, I was told that he wasn't available. Wh en I said you should find him and have him speak to me, I was told that this was an unreasonable request and Isabel then said that I had said the serviceman had said (originally) that the part would have been on the truck when he said the he had never said that and that my wife wouldn't let the serviceman (who had his own fan and told us he still had the flu) use our phone to talk to her.

The moral: 1) before you let even the very best company send you an alternative repair company, check them out in Homestars and refuse to be served by shoddy companies.
2) Never, ever do business with Southern Atlantic!!!

Matthew in Downsview
Matthew in Downsview
1 review North York, ON

kitchen dishwasher

They don't care about their customers and are not terribly competent either. My Kitchenaid dishwasher used to work well. After about the 3rd year, it didn't work so well any more -- food wasn't cleaned off well, soap didn't dispense sometimes, etc. etc. Called the technician out - he cleaned the filter- it works ok for a month. Problems again. Had the technician come out several more times, explaining that the dishwasher must have some other problem because it worked for years without needing this type of regular filter-cleaning maintenance. (It was supposed to be a self-cleaning filter). In the end, they just blamed us for not cleaning off our dishes well enough before putting it in the dishwasher and then refused to come out anymore because they aren't a "cleaning service". Dishwasher still useless today. Also had problems with their service on our refrigerator -- fixed the water line going into the fridge. Within a short space of time we notice major water damage in the house. The water line wasn't properly fixed and had leaked out, damaging the floor and seriously damaging the basement below. Don't use these useless people!

Yield
Yield
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Thermador Oven Repair

Southern Atlantic Service Ontario Limited came to "fix" my $4000 Thermador oven and charged me $800 (not including the cupboards they damaged). They had to come back several times as the stove was worse than when they started. The final time the stove was working and they only had to replace one part, but they ended up breaking the entire oven and leaving it that way unless I payed an additional $600! Needless to say, they are incompetent and do not care about their customers. STAY AWAY!

More about *Southern Atlantic Service Ontario Limited

Appliance repairs for most makes. Specializing in and factory authorized for Best, Bosch, Gaggeneau, Miele, Samsung, Sirius, Thermador and Waste King / Franke