Cowboy Fence & Decks

Linn in Flower Mound
Linn in Flower Mound
1 review , TX

fence

I had a horrible experience. They asked for 50% up front, which i foolishly gave them. I had to wait over 2 weeks for my start. At the end of the first week, I had 1/3 of the property fence down, post holes not dug deep enough, and a very sloppy fence up. Every day was excuses, if I was lucky they showed up for three hours. It took over 2 weeks - with only 1 rain day in there- to complete. They under dug my shed, which now leans into the neighbors yard. They promised to fix this last week, and Havent showed.
DO NOT DO business with them. They ignored my daily calls, misled me constantly, and when they were finally done, hounded me for payment, threatened me, left trash on my yard, etc.