Curtains Etc

FlowerNut, Beverly
FlowerNut, Beverly
7 reviews , MA

Curtains for redecorated bedroom

If you need window coverings and help/advice from experts, this is absolutely the place to go. We painted our bedroom and needed new curtains to match. I was a complete novice about window coverings and the employee who helped us was so knowledgeable and helpful. They helped me do more than just deal with measurements and pick out something pretty. They took the time to educate me about colors and window covering options, how different coverings affect the overall look and feel of a room. I ended up purchasing something completely different, and better, than what I had originally come in for.