Custom Woodworks & Mfg

Stephanie in Atherton
Stephanie in Atherton
1 review , CA

Kitchen and Family/Media Room

I have always dreamed of designing my own kitchen/living area. Yes, I am one of those people that manages my family's evening activities out of my kitchen. So why not enjoy the space, right? I did heavy research and found most custom cabinet shops to be WAY overpriced. On my way back from one of those shops one day, I decided to stop into Custom Woodworks. I was greeted by Daniel and Marc and they sat me down, talked me through my ideas, and then shed their experience on the subject to improve the space a bit more. On to choosing my doors, drawers, hinges, paints, stains, and so on. I felt like I was buying a luxury car. It was great! They estimated a turnaround time of 6-8 weeks on the project and were done almost a week early. The price above probably seems high, but my kitchen and family room measure almost 1500 sq ft and are caked in rustic alder. I attached a picture for those that need to see to believe. Thanks for everything Custom Woodworks!

sallykine
sallykine
1 review Atherton, CA

Family Room Cabinets

I have spent a lot of time on my house. Too much time. In October, I finally bit the bullet and framed my flat screen with custom cabinetry. I went to 6 custom shops along the Bay Area and if you are lucky enough to read this, you won't have to. Custom Woodworks in San Carlos makes custom European cabinetry at almost half the cost of all the other shops I visited. I called last week for a replacement piece of pine and after giving me the piece for free, the owner told me to look at their new website at www.customwoodworks.net. They are also on www.yelp.com. Trust me, they are a well kept secret. I can't wait for them to organize my garage!