Curtis Total Service Incorporated

Harold in Allentown
Harold in Allentown
1 review ALLENTOWN, PA

NEVER use this company

Do not EVER use Curtis Total Service, Inc for any home repair service!!!! We called them when we had our plumbing issues on May 18th. They charge $77.00 just to come out to "look" then wanted to charge us over $400.00 to snake it. We told them no and to leave. Today, May 25th we get a certified letter from an attorney's office billing us for $227.00! I called Curtis Total Service, and was told I need to talk to the attorney. I said we never got a bill, it’s not even been 1 week and I would bring her the $77.00 today to their office, she said we have to deal with the Attorney. Called attorney, had to leave a message. This is horrible service! Terrible Company!