Biundo Larry Cement Company

Biundo Larry Cement Company

Reviews for Biundo Larry Cement Company

2 reviews Grosse Ile Twp, MI

gargage and driveway cement

After completing my survey I looked out the window and there is was inspecting my cememt. I wish he would have mentioned he would come and check it out. Larry picked his kids up from school and came by the house and promised we would get it right. Please retract any thing I wrote!!! I am sooo glad I was wrong.

2 reviews Grosse Ile Twp, MI

Driveway garage floor front porch

I had work done less than 2 years ago and now my garage is flooding and I am on my own to figure out why the drive way is higher than the garage causing the garage to flood. Larry feels he did all of his work correctly.
What upset me the most is he did not offer to look at the cement, nor try to work with me on a solution. I would have met him half way but he did not give me the consideration. I will find another contractor and hope it works out better for me.