Bose Corp.

Home Theater
20 City Blvd W Orange CA 92868
HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Orange  >  Bose Corp.

Reviews for Bose Corp.

johnny in Rosemead
johnny in Rosemead
6 reviews Rosemead, CA

Surround Sound System

I was in the market for a surround sound system that would be big enough for my entertainment room, and I was in luck with Bose. They have a great selection of sound systems and I found the perfect one for my room

Janette in Hermosa Beach
Janette in Hermosa Beach
6 reviews Hermosa Beach, CA

Stereo

I was in the market for a new stereo. I looked around for different stores. I didn't want to go to major retailer so I went down to Bose. They have a decent selection of stuff varying in prices. I liked the "Virtually Invisible" speakers which I ended up purchasing. What I also like about this company is that they deliver to your home which some of the major retailers do not.